Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:51:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101775 times)
dervich

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Great project Great team! A powerful idea that will be widely published around the world, I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be at the top. Very interesting project Need attention. Good Ranking! Good luck!
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Well this project looks interesting, i will look forward to this project. Goodluck!

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
khangrom001

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

I just found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Peer to peer transportation is a huge untapped market that has lately been booming. Running the whole thing on the blockchain is definitely the way to go, especially when it comes to decentralization, transparency and ease of use. Anyways, I am very excited for your future, keep up the good work! Smiley
loveychris17

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Great project with great team support.    

Cabbi is registered as a trademark class 42 within the jurisdiction of Egypt in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law No. 82/2002. and we based the +4000 growth on the exponential forecasted growth of our network of users based on 3 levels referral program during the next 5 years.
RedCab's expansion plan within the US is planned in Q4 2020 as mentioned in our roadmap and in Asia 1 year before that. Our expansion strategy relies on gradually reducing the cut percentage taken from the trip until we reach our model of 100% earnings to drivers and the only cost to the consumer is the fare of the trip through decentralizing the whole process by mid-2020. While the main cash cow relies on Geo ads contracts from commercial entities interested in targeting certain segments with specialized and tailored ads to lower their marketing costs and increase the fulfillment of provided ads.
The market in Asia and the US is heavily dominated by big funded centralized companies indeed as Uber, Lyft, Cabify, grab, etc. However with our business model, and Proof of Driving integration to motivate drivers to get on the wheel to generate tokens as long as they're driving and accepting trips, we lower our operating costs and Proof of marketing to get our customers promote the app to their network and make tokens as long as their network of users are using the app, we lower our marketing costs. Our competitive advantage increases over time due to the inability of competitors to compete without taking a cut from the trip because their only sources of revenues are based on the high commission they obligate the drivers to pay, and the average cost to consumers after including the surged trips.
Over time the RedCab network will eventually grow exponentially based on genuine demand from users because it offers a win-win situation for both parties, and while our costs are indirectly controlled as mentioned above, profits will be driven to the company as a consequence with above average annual ROI to our investors, hence giving us the opportunity to re-invest in R&D, acquisitions and carefully expand further.
toanmaxxxx

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

I just found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Peer to peer transportation is a huge untapped market that has lately been booming. Running the whole thing on the blockchain is definitely the way to go, especially when it comes to decentralization, transparency and ease of use. Anyways, I am very excited for your future, keep up the good work!
bomam

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

I like this project, it creates many opportunities in the business and market sectors, promoting the process of socialization for the future. This project is a great idea, I am very happy to be involved, wish the project a great success
thebest67

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

this project is subject to a good future, it is a very good investment, I recommend it

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nood_india

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

This project will be famous and success. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community. The project has a huge potential!
Anseta

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

A decentralized peer2peer transportation project? Same as Uber but build in blockchain tech? Very promising idea, strong team. I will look forward to this project, hope your team will success!
mckormick

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

I think this project is promising because not everyone can buy a car and sharing helps to make savings both for renters and car owners, vehicles are more used and do not stay in a garage ! the costs are shared between all it's great, I wish you every success in your project!
tranquocsang_tqs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

From my studies, I've found out that RedCab LLC is a fast forward company with a futuristic business model in the transportation space.

They provide various benefits, from technical aspects to business model, where a dedicated research team spent 1 complete year researching needs, assessing market gaps and exploring potential with a focus on riders’ experience and driver needs.

Their first beta version of the Mobile App went live in 2017 on both the App Store and Google play, and the soft launch took place in a small touristic spot by the Red Sea for more on hand operation and to test the car hailing service, which consumes a big part of their business model.
zeeshanjmism

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Great project Great team! A powerful idea that will be widely published around the world, I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be at the top. Very interesting project Need attention. Good Ranking! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
amodia04jm

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Roman8883

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

RedCab offers a seamless peer to peer transportation solution for individuals and businesses through decentralizing the whole process using blockchain technologies.
RedCab LLC is a fast forward company with technological and futuristic business model in the transportation space. From technical aspects to business model, a dedicated research team spent a whole year of research to gather needs, find market gaps and assess potential with a clear understanding of customer requirements and customer experience. Our first Beta version of the Mobile App went live in 2017, as part of our on ground market research and gathering feedback. The Mobile App soft launch took place in a small touristic spot by the Red Sea for more on hand operations and to test the car hailing service. We observed a huge potential in the industry and rising demand in metropolitan cities globally with a future expectation for the industry ballooning to reach $285 Billion by 2030. 1 The goal of the RedCab “Token Sale” is to convert our business model into a decentralized ecosystem that allows access to global markets with a transparent approach, reduce expenses of transportation for end users saving more than $60B made through middlemen businesses, and to develop our infrastructure to address the growing international demand on transportation services around the world through developing a powerful scalable tool.
RedCab LLC was founded by mid of 2016 to reinvent the peer-to-peer transportation solutions by solving a real problem through understanding the root causes of riders’ and drivers’ actual needs, and deliver an innovative solution governed by customer experience, transparency, and efficiency. RedCab LLC gives the chance for everybody to freelance as integrated service providers working on peer-to-peer scale, while taxi companies operate as an aggregated professional service provider. Our business model is designed to deliver 100% of the benefits to users versus 100% earnings to drivers and taxi companies through decentralizing the whole process. The performance matrix and rewards program for drivers is designed to ensure that every single ride gets the highest quality from a customer experience standpoint, while a psychological factor is subtly implemented to govern the customer satisfaction part, and processes are in place to ensure safety of both parties.
eedd123

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

This is a very promising project. RedCab LLC is a company that provides a peer-to-peer solution for individuals and businesses by decentralizing the entire process using blockchain technology. RedCab LLC is an advanced company with a futuristic business model in the transport world. Specialized research team (from technical aspects to business model) conducted a study of needs, assessment of market gaps and learning opportunities with special emphasis on the experience of passengers and the needs of drivers.
The company sees huge potential in the industry and growing demand in all capitals with the industry expected to grow to $ 285 billion by 2030. It's a great news!!
ongphanmocsung1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Browsing the whitepaper, you have the Cabbi with the R-mark. Where did you get the registered mark for your Cabbi? The project seems promising as it has been operational already. But where did you base the +4000% growth stated on your thread title? Also, how can you compete with Grab in Asia and Uber in the US?
hoanglinh50d

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

My friends advised me to join this project. Hope you guys will be successful.
I have a question: Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear?
Shaon1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

It's awesome project. I hope your project get achieved the goal.
@LeMi

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I think it's a good project. His future. Good Luck To The Team. All of the profits.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Thank you for your support and Airdrop , I did my best to share all the needed things on airdrop in my medias with many followers good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: