Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101775 times)
elenayo85

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

This is a mindblowing project. Iam very interesting in this project. I believe that in future this project will be very successful among the users. The project has a huge potential.
Capiyushmahajan

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

There are a lot of coins being generated right now, and not many of them are going to follow the road map. Redcap hopes that the road map will work so that the project can lead the chain of blocks in the right direction and make the world a better place. When you do many things, it will make it easier to do business or delivery, more convenient, more convenient, and secure. And it's going to be about investing in something valuable and generating revenue
yellogold

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Transport has been changing and sharing is now popular globally. Add decentralized communities and you have an exciting business model. This is RedCab. They will offer taxis, limousines, and delivery fleets, and will profit by using datamining with specific Geo-Ads. I hope to see them operating in my area very soon!    
Stanin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Great idea, cool team of professionals! This project has a great future
ltq20895

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

do I understand correctly that your project is intended for the development of a network of card-sharing, and also the connection of drivers to taxing in order to create competition for professional carriers?
zonie15

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Look around and i believe The project has a huge potential!
strayCat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Hi guys.
I am interested on this project. I will expect this to look what is going to happen!
caspell

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Todos entienden que lo más importante de los proyectos es qué tecnologías se combinan para hacer realidad su idea. RedCab presentará tecnologías avanzadas a la industria del transporte para mejorar la experiencia del cliente y lograr mejores resultados comerciales.
trongquy000002

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

Browsing the whitepaper, you have the Cabbi with the R-mark. Where did you get the registered mark for your Cabbi? The project seems promising as it has been operational already. But where did you base the +4000% growth stated on your thread title? Also, how can you compete with Grab in Asia and Uber in the US?
aman10796

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

WOW! That's great news. Congratulations and respect. This once again confirms that the team is really strong and the project is really promising! I believe you!
RedCab LLC.

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Hi guys.
I am interested on this project. I will expect this to look what is going to happen!

The RedCab team of Management and Advisors are very serious about walking our talk. Let's build success together. Let's build the future of peer2peer transportation Smiley
https://icobench.com/ico/redcab/team

TheMrJordan23

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great
product, great idea,
great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company RED CAB will
occupy a leading place in this world!
Offer to take part in ICO!
jenyaret

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

I think this project verry good At the moment there is a shortage of vehicles. This is particularly pronounced in the world market. If preliminary study of the transport industry and the transport business becomes noticeable, that absolutely all firms and enterprises in the field of transport contribute to closer work with people and improve services or provide new ones, but do not influence the solution of traffic problems. RedCab LLC, which has been operating since 2016, has tackled this issue by making a futuristic business model in the transport segment. Its main activity is to attract global innovative solutions through the use of Blockchain technology to the existing market demand with an annual turnover of 230+ billion dollars. The project team studied the problem of the transport industry diligently and for a long time, studying its needs through an evaluation and studying market gaps, setting a priority: on the experience of drivers and their needs. This industry has always been and will be very promising and profitable, and the growing demand in major cities with the expected growth of industry will not only allow, but also increase the turnover by 2030 to 300 billion dollars. At the moment, the company is launching the sale of RedCab tokens to turn its business model from a centralized application into a decentralized ecosystem that will allow access to global coverage and reduce transportation costs for users. The company is launching the sale of RedCab tokens in order to turn its business model from a centralized application into a decentralized ecosystem that will allow access to global coverage and reduce transportation costs for users. The peculiarity of this project can be divided into several aspects. The first aspect is several years of research of potentials, technology market and experience in the transport industry. The second is an acceptable price, that is, the most affordable price for a fare with a driver. The third is the creation of one community from different markets with a wide variety of opportunities. The fourth is the development of a technical platform with a reliable view of the future with the introduction of advanced technologies in the transport industry to improve the quality of service and achieve better business results.
Trobriand

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

This project looks interesting and catches my attention, i look forward to take part for any campaign, no wonder this project will reach its goal soon slowly but surely with 63 months roadmap plan, This is great! This will never be like pump and dumd coin, All good! goodluck team.. Cool
RedCab LLC.

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Todos entienden que lo más importante de los proyectos es qué tecnologías se combinan para hacer realidad su idea. RedCab presentará tecnologías avanzadas a la industria del transporte para mejorar la experiencia del cliente y lograr mejores resultados comerciales.

Aprovecharemos la tecnología de hecho, sin embargo confiaremos en nuestra creciente comunidad para una adopción masiva. Lo llamamos Situación de Ganar-Ganar;)

Los conductores ganan más dinero y los clientes ahorran más. Mientras que los Tokens REDC se generan dependiendo del tamaño de la red (Dificultad).
Este es el futuro del transporte entre pares de pares Wink
aman10796

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

I think this project verry good.

RedCab has the potential to be super disruptive to the existing options and change the landscape of the ride sharing arena.

Thanks!
jenyaret

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Urban public transportation will become increasingly complex and crowded in the future as the importance of mobility services and more companies look to leverage self-driving cars to launch autonomous ride-hailing services in cities. This could create an opportunity for a common payment mechanism that simplifies how consumers pay for the various mobility and mass transit services they use to get around urban areas. Cryptocurrencies leveraging distributed ledgers and loaded onto prepaid transit cards would provide just such a digital payments mechanism that consumers could use to pay for ride-hailing, bus, and subway services, while creating transparency and trust among providers of those services. Consumers could use the cryptocurrency value on their card to pay for multi-modal transportation, enabling them, for instance, to take a trip part way on mass transit and part way on a bike-sharing or ride-hailing platform, and pay for the whole trip with one transaction on one card. All those transactions would then be stored on a decentralized ledger, allowing all of the transportation providers to verify and view those transactions, and giving them valuable data into customers' transportation habits. Although such a decentralized approach would have important benefits for consumers and transportation companies, there are still significant barriers to enabling such cross-service transportation purchases for consumers via cryptocurrencies: cryptocurrencies and the distributed ledger technology that supports them are still in very early phases of their technological development, according to Haggiag. This means that more progress needs to be made before distributed ledger technology can support mass transit systems. For these reason this could be a very innovative project!! Good luck guys
jenyaret

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

This is a very nice project, it’s interesting, which includes many things and also an excellent team its certain that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects! Redcab will solve the modern transportation problem of “high demand, high price” with the variation in fare calculation from one country to other even one city to other. This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution.
jenyaret

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

seems that this project will be a direct competitor to Uber, with the advantage by excluding the "middle-man" to make the costs fairer for both, the drivers and the customers. Without these "middle-mens" the driver will recieve 100% odf their salary while the transpaortation is getting much cheaper for the customer itsself. As i can see the team behind the project as observed the market for 8 years to see the transaformation, so i think they are wll-known in the car-sharing and transportation business. One other interesting aspect is that its not just a car sharing platform but they also have B2B-division including private limousines, taxis and delivery fleet. So they are also getting in direct competition not only with Uber but also the other flagships of the transportation market like UPS, DHL or TNT. This division is the more interesting for me because here the big money is created. Also great to see that this project didn´t only have a whitepaper and vaporware but a working product with RedCap-app which is available for Android and IOS users also. Eager to see the further developement and the expansion of userbase in the following month. Important to make an marketing offensive with its working product throughout the social medias. Whish all the best luck with this project and happy to be a small part of it!
Rabeyaeva

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Nice project...i will remain in this project till the end .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: