Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101756 times)
pumpjack

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Wow this is great specially for the drivers. They can earn more while driving(proof of driving) a plus.This ongoing project will be the future in transportation system. Hope for your  big success. Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

I hope this plan increase well and excellent!
Brilliant activity, riveting idea, witting website.
dinotrux

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

i really like this project and in near future be a successful idea in world because your goal very different than all others
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

RedCab is an interesting project using blockchain technology for transportation system to make it better for the customer as well as for the drivers. They are trying to make cheaper cost for transfortation which will benefit customer and good profit for drivers as well. They are trying to a better globalized transportation system which can be easy to access. It's a good project for business development in transportation Industry.
danilodefalty

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

NEVER GIVE UP IF YOU ARE STILL LIVE.

Your present condition is not your destiny. It is a temporary situation that we all have to go through on our journey of life. Everyone is going to have a story to tell. Everyone in life will naturally fight a war.

There is no problem person in life. Some problems are visible, while some can not be seen with the eyes.

If all problems were made visible by God, some people will steal their problems and run away with them, because their own problems are twenty times greater than yours.

No matter what situation you face in life, do not give up.

Do not bother with what people say about you. Anyone who can not feel their pain has no right to judge or condemn him in life. Put your hope in God and be sure.

Always remember that if God still keeps you alive; he still has plans for his life.

Never give up if you're still alive!
unijaychie

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

REDC very good rating in ico review transparency decentralized and centralized project.

Open to everyone else their staff is best at all ico beautifully their project roadmap and goal to all of us.

Very supportive and active and their project on all their official social media sites.

Very unique project Smiley
Crypton76

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

RedCab, этo пoтpяcaющий пpoeкт c xopoшeй кoмaнднoй paбoтoй. Oтличный пpoeкт, нaдeюcь, этoт пpoeкт пpинeceт мнoгo пpeимyщecтв. И я xoчy, чтoбы я иcкaл дoлгoe вpeмя. Кoмпaния имeeт бoльшoй пoтeнциaл и пepcпeктивы. Oтличный пpoeкт! Я личнo peкoмeндyю !!!
hoangdaica8811

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

These is a great project....I believe these project will attract the notice of public ......great and promising project...wish u best of goodness
besbesmany

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

Great RedCab coin keep progressing .. I'm confident that this project will succeed. It is a platform made up of great ideas and best team members. This project is fantastic and we seem to be one step closer to success.
besbesmany

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

the project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future
besbesmany

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
besbesmany

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

I think this project that has a good innovation with this project.Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

i really like this project and in near future be a successful idea in world because your goal very different than all others

Definitely, this project will be successful in the near futurre.  Bringing great solution the transportation industry is very useful and helpful to our economy and society.  Focusing on the  on the actual need "customer satisfaction" , its unique advantages, opportunities  and benefits for all providers and end users will surely get a positive response from the potential market.  Hopefully this project will have competitive marketing and planning strategies that can really compete from other existing same product and services offfers.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Aneon10

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

I will just say that no need to panic, bear market is tough to face and the fud and begativity comes along with bears but bull market makes everyone dance with happiness, blockchain technology is definitely the way forward, there is absolutely no doubt about that, stay positive.
Nikos125

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

Decentralised car hairing service is great concept.
It will benefit both passengers and drivers to get benefits of decentalisation, Blockchain and crypto simultaneously.
Make partnership with local can providers to expand our business worldwide.
My suggestion - create green fuel company as sister company, it benefits all of us
Alexan362

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

This project is sure to become successful and popular in less due time. This is exactly what people really need. It is high time to bring order to the sphere of passenger transportation. RedCab is totally the excellent AI-based decentralized peer to peer transportaion solution that absolutely everyone will surely love to have.
Hanpixiry

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I am review in website on your plan, It is truly good. A very excellent project, mindful idea, outstanding vision.
Woster25

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

RedCab is absolutely one of the best project i have seen so far. Great company indeed with a very huge potential to become successful and a very supportive team, and road map! All needed left is a huge community support which will definitely come around. I feel privileged and honored to give my warmth support all the way until it reaches on top. More power to the whole team. With RedCab i can totally see a bright future in the transportation sector.
almace1968

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

Great project, very interesting and ambitious. Looking forward for your success.
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
eggy_01

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Proof of participation:
bitcoin talk id: eggy_01
twitter: @butiqcel1
telegram:@mayte_01
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/butiqcel

I am sure that professionals work on this project, therefore the future of this project is very promising and great! I wish you success in your development and we for our part will assist you in your work. i'm looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: