Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:12:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101775 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

This is one of the best project I've seen so far and I'm very sure that this will be successful and I'm looking foward to that. So I want to congratulate now the team who made this project possible.. Cheers to everyone and more power..

Thanks so much for your support. We could've never reached this far without the support of our community.

you have no soft cap of your token sale? it means, this will continue no matter how much the collected eth, right? do you have drivers roaming other than in hurghada right now?
RedCab LLC.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

This is one of the best project I've seen so far and I'm very sure that this will be successful and I'm looking foward to that. So I want to congratulate now the team who made this project possible.. Cheers to everyone and more power..

Thanks so much for your support. We could've never reached this far without the support of our community.

you have no soft cap of your token sale? it means, this will continue no matter how much the collected eth, right? do you have drivers roaming other than in hurghada right now?

Because RedCab is already an existing company since 2017, we will move forward with our roadmap regardless of what's raised.
drivers are available indeed now in Hurghada and in another coastal city called ElGouna by the RedSea. Stay tuned for our announcement of new cities in 2 different countries in the coming few months Wink
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

Greetings from Ukraine!

I came across Redcab and i was very interested in buying tokens. After a lot of research it is safe to say that their redc tokens will go to the moon.
Here is my conclusion
They already have operations now.

Redcab will expand to many countries very quickly in the next 2 years as per their roadmap.

The customer base will grow because they offer a cheaper solution to them compared to Uber, Grab etc
As customer base increase, the number of trips will increase, and the number of daily transactions will increase.

REDC will be used to dailly transactions in the dApp. Every time a customer pays for a trip by a credit card/BTC/ETH...etc, they buy REDC Tokens (market order) in the backend from the connected exchange to make the payment.

This will cause grow daily demand on the token from normal people using the service. Not just crypto people. But everyone moving around.
They expand more, get more customers, get more trips, get more transactions, They get more people buying REDC Market order = Token value increase. ALOT!!!!

Hodlers of REDC token will be selling it for profit. ALOT of PROFIT!

I think the idea is super brilliant. And one day people who didn’t buy those REDC tokens will be regretting it the same way they regret buying Ethereum when it was for $0.1

Good luck guys! you have my complete support

Thanks for your support Smiley
qazi9639

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

big time players in the cab industry..good
Lamdecaka

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

I like the concept of this project!
Consistent business, pretty good activity, unblemished website.
Readoy267742

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

The project seems promising as it has been operational already. Glad that you like our project Omar, indeed transparency is one of the top priorities of the company. RedCab wants to stay close to its community which is a great support for us. Good luck team!
Gurbaz1995

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

It's pleasure to be a part of this project
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

Because RedCab is already an existing company since 2017, we will move forward with our roadmap regardless of what's raised.
drivers are available indeed now in Hurghada and in another coastal city called ElGouna by the RedSea. Stay tuned for our announcement of new cities in 2 different countries in the coming few months Wink

great! at least you are not dependent from the ico. and in case you already raised a lot. 12k eth is not bad at all. seems that you will expand your operations fast. i'm excited which cities are you gonna venturing next. seems that this token has great future. good luck!
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Greetings guys!
surprising trading fees.
Logical design, unblemished approach.
andr3jg

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

That kind of peer to peer transportation solution with seamless structure for individuals in blockchain technology is very interesting and promising future. Hope we will be succeed! Good luck RedCab team!
erikaoliver

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

This is a great project with a bright future. Redcab will solve the modern transportation problem of “high demand, high price” with the variation in fare calculation from one country to other even one city to other.
THE BEST PROJECT BLOCKCHAIN 2018 INTUSIAST

Grin Grin Grin Grin
bitcoinecash

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

Great team with great project.
nice hoping for the success of this project
Best of luck for successful ico
this would be successful soon
Fusoren

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Greetings!
I believe that this plan is pretty a profitable investment at the present time.
Jenkins_Shawn

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

Greetings, devs.
I'm interested on this plan. I will wait this to look what is going to happen.
ZezeErnesto

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Passing on some comments on this topic, I liked many questions and I got a better understanding of the project. And, in one of these comments, he cites Uber, etc ... But although it is not so understood in the matter, since it is only a year that I have known the world of decentralization, I believe in the case of this project that is decentralized, to be different or more effective with respect to others. Could you let me know if I'm right or not.
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Passing on some comments on this topic, I liked many questions and I got a better understanding of the project. And, in one of these comments, he cites Uber, etc ... But although it is not so understood in the matter, since it is only a year that I have known the world of decentralization, I believe in the case of this project that is decentralized, to be different or more effective with respect to others. Could you let me know if I'm right or not.

Currently Uber, Grab, Lyft, etc are connecting drivers and customers while taking a commission from the trip.

What we will do at RedCab is to connect drivers and customers directly without taking a commission, hence decentralizing the process completely.
Please read more about our business model in this article
https://medium.com/redcab/redcab-monetization-model-463bdc8132f3

RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Check out our newest article on Redcab's future plan for a sustainable environment.

✔️Treating our environment🌱 in a responsible way is a duty for everyone. 🍃

In his new 📖 article, #RedCab's CTO Asser Yehia explains to us how RedCab is contributing to a #sustainable #environment in the future🌄

https://medium.com/redcab/redcab-an-enabler-for-electric-powered-vehicles-4171bfeef8b6

RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

#RedCab to be listed @icobuffer with an 8/10 rating 🏆📈
https://icobuffer.com/projects/redcab
Lisa198978

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Good to here this ICO.

Really trust in this project! Good team ! Good idea! Thank you! Great project. This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. Here are some of our already announced listingThis project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency. partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. I hope that the team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. I believe that this project has a great future and in the near future it will bring a tangible profit to its investors. During this time, that I take part in emotions only positive, the team's work makes me happy.Introduce yourself in the project, and if they all turn out well, you can make very good money.
TheCryptoTips

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Great concept, RedCab is looking really good and rated high in several top ICO websites. Going to try the app and keep watching for the development because I really want to see it in action with a large user base. I am really not happy with the transportations apps I use today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: