Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast thread derailment part 3  (Read 3392 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:42:12 PM

Does it hurt to be the most disliked individual in the bitcoin community?

The evidence points towards it being a point of pride Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:15:12 PM

Josh is probably taking a % of HF profits due to it's suggestions to john. So there is really no point in asking him it's opinion on HF. I will always remember how sure he was that KNC was gonna be late when we meet, it must have been because he knew that KNC was legit.

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

KNC promised summer delivery on there FPGA protot ype of like 80gh or some such..FPGA unit ...forget the name......the btc community said it was too small too high priced..so they changed it to their proof of concept prototype...and did not deliver that in the summer they delivered their orig ASIC as they stated on time org 250gh was the estimated gh....always stated that for the fall ie sept  (or 1 week late for some folk)....so no the ASIC 400gh stated at the end became current ad  (which they gave us the other 550 gh for free mine does 555gh) was on time +/- a week....so don't spread false info.....ASIC we are talking here.

Does it hurt to be so wrong all the time?

I am 100% confident that if you happen to die in the worst possible and painful way, 99% of the people on this forum would not care. Some would even feel a little happier inside.

He should be branded a scammer.  He profits from pre-order schemes where others lose out due to their blatant cons.  KNC is the only company worth even considering a pre-order with.

Not as long as Thermos can make some money from ads!

Inaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 06:21:01 PM

I stand corrected on that point....of course you we're more then  1 year late...and and basically told everyone  "2 more months" for that period of time...big whoop KNC gave me my unit oct 15th. and from the timeline you mention it was to be 250gh for the same price..and I got 555gh for the same price  (1st units we're 4wks late from my lot from your above calculations).....you told me in chat no later then AUG for my april jally ..I got it on Oct 31st Halloween......no option for refund after may 30th or so....yeah KNC is the villain here by being late ..right!

You didn't answer the question... does it hurt being wrong all the time?

BFL was 6 months late, not 1 year, unless the calendar has changed in the past 2000  years or so?  November - April = 6 months, not 12 months.  Did you add a few extra months in there to make yourself feel better?

Since Josh likes to pick and choose what he quotes, he should also quote the 250GH Jupiters that they said back then as well, only to be ~500GH in October and now closer to ~650GH.

Since you have a selective memory:  BFL promised hashrate 40 GH/s Single. BFL delivered hashrate: 60 GH/s single. And now closer to 70 GH/s.

Looks like someone thought he was clever.

Sure does.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:33:36 PM

I stand corrected on that point....of course you we're more then  1 year late...and and basically told everyone  "2 more months" for that period of time...big whoop KNC gave me my unit oct 15th. and from the timeline you mention it was to be 250gh for the same price..and I got 555gh for the same price  (1st units we're 4wks late from my lot from your above calculations).....you told me in chat no later then AUG for my april jally ..I got it on Oct 31st Halloween......no option for refund after may 30th or so....yeah KNC is the villain here by being late ..right!

You didn't answer the question... does it hurt being wrong all the time?

BFL was 6 months late, not 1 year, unless the calendar has changed in the past 2000  years or so?  November - April = 6 months, not 12 months.  Did you add a few extra months in there to make yourself feel better?

Since Josh likes to pick and choose what he quotes, he should also quote the 250GH Jupiters that they said back then as well, only to be ~500GH in October and now closer to ~650GH.

Since you have a selective memory:  BFL promised hashrate 40 GH/s Single. BFL delivered hashrate: 60 GH/s single. And now closer to 70 GH/s.

Looks like someone thought he was clever.

Sure does.

Trying to figure out what your 6 months late ~50% increased hashrate has to do with my selective memory and more so what it is supposed to prove against a 34 to 15 Day Late ~120% increase.

Also if you have anything else you'd like debunked please PM me as you are taking this hashfast thread off topic.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 06:39:33 PM

Also if you have anything else you'd like debunked please PM me as you are taking this hashfast thread off topic.

"Anything else" implies that you've already debunked something.  So far the only thing you've done is continue to spread misinformation and increase the entropy of Bitcointalk. But by all means, please continue the bitchfest in this thread of the same people posting the same shit over and over ad infinitum... you're doing a service to... something.  I think.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:42:46 PM

KNC was months late.  Suck it.

Summer ends Sept 21. They shipped about 5 weeks later. So no, they were not "months" late. And clearly someone who was 6 months late shouldn't be criticizing others.

Buy & Hold
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:45:13 PM

"Anything else" implies that you've already debunked something.  So far the only thing you've done is continue to spread misinformation and increase the entropy of Bitcointalk. But by all means, please continue the bitchfest in this thread of the same people posting the same shit over and over ad infinitum... you're doing a service to... something.  I think.

you also charged for your "upgrades". please, please die.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:57:15 PM

you're doing a service to... something.  I think.

A service to you in helping generate sales ?

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:14:34 PM

"Anything else" implies that you've already debunked something.  So far the only thing you've done is continue to spread misinformation and increase the entropy of Bitcointalk. But by all means, please continue the bitchfest in this thread of the same people posting the same shit over and over ad infinitum... you're doing a service to... something.  I think.

you also charged for your "upgrades". please, please die.

Please cry some more, I like to hear how you whine like a bitch.

Please honor your bets if you want to have some credibility here!

minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:16:26 PM

Merry xmas?

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:16:30 PM

That idiot has some skewed perception of reality, thinking that any sane person would actually buy a BFL product by choice.
Not when the word "BFL" has been turned into a term with a definition meaning:

1. To have something you ordered - delivered so far behind schedule, that it is no longer useful to you. Especially in cases where delays are 100+ days and the manufacturer or reseller is refusing to offer a refund for the goods.
2. Scammed
3. Completely fucked over

BFL is what's wrong with the Bitcoin ASIC industry and I truly hope they go bankrupt.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 07:21:00 PM

That idiot has some skewed perception of reality, thinking that any sane person would actually buy a BFL product by choice.

1. To have something you ordered - delivered so far behind schedule, that it is no longer useful to you. Especially in cases where delays are 100+ days and the manufacturer or reseller is refusing to offer a refund for the goods.
2. Scammed

BFL is what's wrong with the Bitcoin ASIC industry and I truly hope they go bankrupt.

I'm glad I can ruin your Christmas then!  Your hopes and dreams are shattered!  Merry Christmas!

CYPER

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:23:41 PM

2. Scammed

I'm glad I can ruin your Christmas then!  Your hopes and dreams are shattered!  Merry Christmas!

Future tense. English motherf***er, do you speak it  Huh
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:28:35 PM

2. Scammed

Ask him about his failed power consumption bet and he will just shut up and go to a corner.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:40:22 PM

Inaba welched on a 1000 BTC bet that he personally made here on the forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191600.0

Why no scammer tag?

MNW earned a scammer tag for the same offense:
http://codinginmysleep.com/et-tu-matt-bitcoin-mag-founder-welches-on-big-bet/

On a side note, I have a 5 BTC bet going myself regarding whether HF will deliver by year's-end.  Should I lose you can be assured I will be paying up, and should I fail to, I will be expecting the tag.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
CYPER

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:44:07 PM

2. Scammed

Ask him about his failed power consumption bet and he will just shut up and go to a corner.

You can't expect a crook to be honest. That is a trait reserved to good and decent people.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:45:34 PM

2. Scammed

i hope your family dies in a car accident tomorrow. merry christmas!
CYPER

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:48:18 PM

2. Scammed

i hope your family dies in a car accident tomorrow. merry christmas!

Dude, why would you assume he has a family  Huh
Who can possibly bear to live with such a person?
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:57:25 PM

Josh is probably taking a % of HF profits due to it's suggestions to john. So there is really no point in asking him it's opinion on HF. I will always remember how sure he was that KNC was gonna be late when we meet, it must have been because he knew that KNC was legit.

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

No, you were wrong they suggested summer before they even finalised a product offering, generated enough interest to JV with ORSoC, held an open day and opened for sales.

At the point they held an open day and most importantly opened for sales September was on the cards, and uploading a working unit well beyond the promised specs 45 mins before October began was quite the coup de grâce. I was there in person they really did get their shit together in just over 24 hours, and that's a hard act to follow.

When I first contacted them I stated exactly this; "this is a burnt community, make sure you under promise and over deliver." The whole margins thing to shy on the side of what was achievable was always in the cards, they knew precisely what they were doing, as such people are happy.

Perhaps this only a small community in the grand scheme of things and fresh newbie blood exists frequently enough outside the forum to sustain poor business practice, but this has always been the home of Bitcoin and a tarnished rep here will carry fourth...in essence you reap what you sow.

I have no beef with you Josh but you're talking whack above, and you know it.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 09:12:52 PM

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

No, you were wrong they suggested summer before they even finalised a product offering, generated enough interest to JV with ORSoC, held an open day and opened for sales.

At the point they held an open day and most importantly opened for sales September was on the cards, and uploading a working unit well beyond the promised specs 45 mins before October began was quite the coup de grâce. I was there in person they really did get their shit together in just over 24 hours, and that's a hard act to follow.

When I first contacted them I stated exactly this; "this is a burnt community, make sure you under promise and over deliver." The whole margins thing to shy on the side of what was achievable was always in the cards, they knew precisely what they were doing, as such people are happy.

Perhaps this only a small community in the grand scheme of things and fresh newbie blood exists frequently enough outside the forum to sustain poor business practice, but this has always been the home of Bitcoin and a tarnished rep here will carry fourth...in essence you reap what you sow.

I have no beef with you Josh but you're talking whack above, and you know it.

So, you're saying KNC was lying then?  Please explain this quote if I am wrong:

We are Swedish miners that are producing our own ASIC miners to strengthen the market and avoid monopoly.
Our company kncminer is pleased to announce the opening of a brand new web shop dedicated to the online sale of Bitcoin hardware to the international community, www.kncminer.com.

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)

Let me guess... KNC didn't really post that, right?  Someone else posing as KNC did?

You're the only one talking whack here, my friend, sorry.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: