Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The few places to trade litecoins leveraged  (Read 1964 times)
accord01 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:20:05 AM

Bitfinex.com is an advanced trading platform for leverage/exchange of BTC/LTC.  These are some of the things offered:

• Leverage: 4-1 leverage with 14% minimum margin requirement.

• Exchange BTC/LTC (high liquidity because orders are also routed to bitstamp) and lowest fees.

• Lending ($, BTC, or LTC) with good rates.  Earn high interest on the assets you don't use.

• Fast wire deposits and cash outs.

• KYC-AML compliant.

You must enter hpAqVzKPwI at sign up to get 5% lifetime rebate on all trading and lending fees, or else you will not be tracked.  As an added bonus, you will also get 10% off the first 30 days.

Please reply or pm me with your username and preferred form of payment.  Options for payment are BTC, LTC, or USD, paid monthly with a $10 min.  So if you don't reach $10, it will be added to the next months payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitApparel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:03:54 AM

Bitfinex now sends out emails after you sign up detailing the 5% rebate plan!

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:13:37 AM

Thank you for the service. I will not be participating, but it is nice to see more services, albeit trading, appear for any crypto Smiley

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:49:20 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 08:27:03 AM by BitCoinPokerBro

This isn't new Bitfinex has been around for months maybe even a year. Sure maybe ltc trading is new but other than that nope. I'd rather trade with BTC-E's Metatrader 4 platform (3:1 leverage) which can buy and short. Not to mention they have tons of pairs to choose from not just btc, ltc, and usd. Metatrader 4 is the most professional trading platform currently offered by any cryptoexchange because it's the same platform used by thousands of forex (currency trading) brokers and traders around the world. AND the best part is you get all of the most popular of indicators to trade with or can build your own in MQL4 language. Alternatively build a automated trading script called expert adviser. *Automatically trades based on preset criteria as long as mt4 is open*

Most importantly though with BTC-E you don't have to submit any personal documents (KYC). Either way 3 or 4 to 1 leverage isn't much to work with. Personally I'm still waiting on 10-50+ :1 leverage broker.

BitApparel

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:40:31 AM

This isn't new Bitfinex has been around for months maybe even a year. Sure maybe ltc trading is new but other than that nope. I'd rather trade with BTC-E's Metatrader 4 platform (3:1 leverage) which can buy and short. Not to mention they have tons of pairs to choose from not just btc, ltc, and usd. Metatrader 4 is the most professional trading platform currently offered by any cryptoexchange because it's the same platform used by thousands of forex (currency trading) brokers and traders around the world. AND the best part is you get all of the most popular of indicators to trade with or can build your own in MQL4 language. Alternatively build a automated trading script called expert adviser. *Automatically trades based on preset criteria as long as mt4 is open*

Most importantly though with BTC-E you don't have to submit any personal documents (KYC). Either way 3 or 4 to 1 leverage isn't much to work with. Personally I'm still waiting on 10-50+ :1 leverage broker.

You don't have to submit any documents with bitfinex either.  The only time you submit documents is when you need to wire USD in or out of bitfinex.  Other than that you can buy / sell btc/ltc and transfer it out freely.

Also one key thing that bitfinex offer is a great lending program.  Awesome to lend BTC/LTC that are just sitting there...

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:48:44 AM

You don't have to submit any documents with bitfinex either.  The only time you submit documents is when you need to wire USD in or out of bitfinex.  Other than that you can buy / sell btc/ltc and transfer it out freely.

Also one key thing that bitfinex offer is a great lending program.  Awesome to lend BTC/LTC that are just sitting there...

What stops a thief from running of with the coins?
BitApparel

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

What stops a thief from running of with the coins?

Well, you know exactly who the owners are, where their operation is (Pudong free trade district), and where they live.

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/raphaelnicolle/en

http://hk.linkedin.com/pub/giancarlo-devasini/82/646/2a5?trk=pub-pbmap

BitApparel

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:29:01 PM

so why does litecoin follow bitcoin so closesly?  Pretty easy to take advantage of that fore knowledge!  When one dips huge.. usually the larger one, bitcoin!

BitApparel

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:52:51 PM

Reminder, there have been some that have been typing in the wrong code.  If that is the case, there is nothing I can do about it.  Please make sure you copy/paste or type in exactly the way it is.

Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

Signed up but haven't gotten confirmation email. Please let me know asap if I signed up right.  My SN is Coinerr1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: