Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ·  (Read 48691 times)
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:04:07 PM

lol risked what I was willing to loose.. Moment of silence for myself.... I'll keep you posted if VSC gets back to me.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 11:21:20 PM

One minute silence for our brothers and sisters who fell for this scam.

why is it a scam?

opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:24:42 PM

hahhaa i wonder if anyone in this thread has gotten confirmation from any of the BTC that has been funded so far?  Anyone in this thread hear back from the OP yet?  Or has it all the funds been donated from people outside this thread?

good grief.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:37:45 PM

Well, there is no reason for shorten an ipo time for scammer, that's for sure.

bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:39:54 PM

Isn't Visacoin a guy from Eastern Europe with magic skills in C++? Wink
You know of whom I am speaking, don't you?
Good luck!
verdun2003

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:55:36 PM

Project sounds good as it really changes the game for instant payments! Can you please provide a timeframe for the different tasks you've set up and an estimated release date for the coin? It seems there's quite a lot in your shoulders and you are already on a job, therefore making me think it won't be released before some time.

Cheers

Coinsy

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:33:15 AM

One minute silence for our brothers and sisters who fell for this scam.
I was nervous at first that it was a scam but since I've invested everything has been going great, so far. Immediate response from dev after I sent in my donation, consistent follow through on all promises, and have been receiving email updates from the dev in addition to the new update thread. All this in the last few days. That's not to say everything is perfect but I like the energy behind the project right now and I'm sick of kicking myself for not getting involved in the adoption phase of cryptocurrencies that have gotten big. Worth a small risk in my eyes!
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:37:37 AM

ok then so is there anyone here who has sent BTC but hasnt heard back yet?
black_swan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:21:57 AM

Is this scam still going on? ahahha
Man it can't be that there are some people willing to lose money so easily
I start to don't blame scammers anymore
wiseye

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:34:30 AM

Sustained attention to this topic.
Hopes to accelerate progress after New Year's Day.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:33:17 AM

I believe it is no scam,

Next seemed like the best scam too.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 10:11:56 AM

Attractive projects Cheesy
its might be the best altcoin crapcoin ever made. Kiss

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yorich

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:50:37 AM

I think this has gone on long enough.  I'm sending this over to Visa's legal department, see what they think about this nonsense. And for "VisaCoin"...

Trademarks and Brand Names
The trademarks, logos and service marks, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Visa Site are Trademarks of Visa and others. VISA®, the Three Bands Design Mark®, CLASSIC®, the Comet Design Mark®, the Dove Design Mark®, ELECTRON®, ENTREE®, the Impulse Design Mark®, INTERLINK®, the Network Design Mark®, PLUS®, the PLUS Design Mark®, and It's Everywhere You Want To Be® are registered Trademarks of Visa in the United States and other countries (trademark denotations on the Visa Site indicate federal registrations in the United States). Nothing contained on the Visa Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Visa Site without the written permission of Visa or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the Visa Site is prohibited. Visa aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.

Highlighted the relevant parts for you.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:59:37 AM

I think this has gone on long enough.  I'm sending this over to Visa's legal department, see what they think about this nonsense. And for "VisaCoin"...

The trademarks, logos and service marks, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Visa Site are Trademarks of Visa and others. VISA®, the Three Bands Design Mark®, CLASSIC®, the Comet Design Mark®, the Dove Design Mark®, ELECTRON®, ENTREE®, the Impulse Design Mark®, INTERLINK®, the Network Design Mark®, PLUS®, the PLUS Design Mark®, and It's Everywhere You Want To Be® are registered Trademarks of Visa in the United States and other countries (trademark denotations on the Visa Site indicate federal registrations in the United States). Nothing contained on the Visa Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Visa Site without the written permission of Visa or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the Visa Site is prohibited. Visa aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.

Who the fck cares about US trademarks? The OP certainly not.

Who would Visa want to file a lawsuit against? There is nobody to reach.

... this project itself is a different story
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:05:47 AM

Just like there was no one to reach when Kim Dot Com's website(s) aided and abetted piracy of copyright materials?

SInce this forum has mods, it cannot claim to be a mere "common carrier" carrying content without knowing what the content is/contains.

So maybe if nothing else they could send the forum itself a cease and desist for aiding and abetting "conspiracy to violate a Trademark" or some such.

I am not licensed to practice law on the planet known as Earth so consult legal professionals local to your planet...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:09:53 AM

Visa is trademarked in most countries in the world on the just the US, read their terms.

They also have a history of aggressively crushing anyone that conflicts with their trademark

I think this is a concern that the dev should address here if this is to be a long term project

instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:20:31 AM

Visa is trademarked in most countries in the world on the just the US, read their terms.

They also have a history of aggressively crushing anyone that conflicts with their trademark

I think this is a concern that the dev should address here if this is to be a long term project

You sure are right, but as you can see there is not even a reply. The unknown dev resides in cryptoanarchy and is not going to care about trademarks, you see.
panonym

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:04:50 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 01:27:24 PM by panonym

...Really?
"Visa is Visa, vsc is vsc"... Worst name choice ever.
Keep vsc if you wish, but find another name that visa... Seriously.

I will not call it a scam, 'seems so legit~
But one of these days 'such kind of start will be one. Be careful people.

We will destroy all of the BTC to generate an equal VSC in btc block chain
Then why the hell didn't you implement proof of burn / destruction of the coin?
I'm waiting for such an innovation.
Fair start, no mining, almost scam-proof.
I'd really enjoy to send some coin to a weird address to destroy my coin.

Update.2013.12.29
We also plan to shorten the deadline of IPO,and increase rewards to early donors
Not a fucking week has pass and you already change the deadline?
For fuck's sake people, learn to assume your talk.

That's exactly why I "hate" Nextcoin.
They announce a month a half, and then suddently decise to stop it after 2 weeks for no honest apparent reason, nor any explication (that I succed to find).
Making the original wealth distribution BAD on purpose is a HUGE turn off to me.
That's why I didn't bought a single NXT even at 300 satoshi.
Now 'almost 8000 satoshi, 'well greed and delusion is amongst human...
A pity I miss a x26 train.
At least I stay true to myself. No regret.
(gonna hurt many if 10 early guy sell everything in january... a needed lesson?)

Edit:
Arf, fuck it.
After this time consuming text that nobody will care about, I was in the mind to lose 50$.
But the address already got over 50 income.
Thank you for a such bad appearance, wow! You save me money.
Best of luck to the fools.
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:10:48 PM

ok then so is there anyone here who has sent BTC but hasnt heard back yet?

Sent 1 BTC, OP got back to me and my name is up on the list. Fingers crossed. Much hate, so wow!

I'm sure OP will address the Visa issue.
lenco

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:01:18 PM

I read the NXT‘ announcement, think for a minute! The NXT is a bit different.see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0
so, please more detail and will be more people come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: