Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1984 times)
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

I assume crypto to become a real fundament of worlds economics and the most widespread thing in the world, it will be used by everyone and be the common currency.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

Cryptocurrency will play a big role in our Economy in the future. it will innovate and improve our lifestyle. It will be acknowledged in many Countries. and it will be used by many people, even the students for their every day lives. surely Bitcoin will be part of our Future.
Bitcoin is widely accepted and have been use for difirent purposes, the demand ia ever increasing and people are getting curious on what this technology is all about, there is a big chance that more people would accept and make themselves involve with it. The future is bright for cryptocurrency, its getting more popular and the interest of many are getting greater. In few time, we will be able to see the price better and get stabilize in the near future.Bitcoin will go surely to the moon.

The future of crypto currency depends on the people who are using it, the people who are currently in to crypto and how they will handle their finances and their funds, they must be responsible and should taking it seriously the situation inside the crypto, always searching for new possibilities and discoveries, maintain the market to its developing states and making the crypto currency to be one of the best alternative way of using money with the purpose.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

I assume crypto to become a real fundament of worlds economics and the most widespread thing in the world, it will be used by everyone and be the common currency.
Cryptocurrency are the future of almost all of the things here because all of the things in our world can run on blockchain which is a safer and more secured type of system. I also believe that cryptocurrency will be used by everyone and that is for sure since cryptocurrency has a faster mode of transaction process compare to the regular currency.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

I think the future of the crypto currency will be better because I believe altcoin will reach the culmination point where they will be proud of those who insulted it first.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

I think that the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has a great future both in the financial system and in the data storage. This is just the beginning and we should expect further development and upgrading of blockchain technology.
Well for me I think that crypto currency will succeed and survive. Many will still enjoy the benefits of the bitcoin.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Ever since the inception of blockchain technology and the emergence of cryptocurrency, I have always seen improvements which tell that cryptocurrency indeed has a bright future. Also the emergence of some coins which are in competition with the first cryptocurrency shows how widely people are accepting crypto in general.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

I think that the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has a great future both in the financial system and in the data storage. This is just the beginning and we should expect further development and upgrading of blockchain technology.
Well for me I think that crypto currency will succeed and survive. Many will still enjoy the benefits of the bitcoin.

I also believe that crypto will last for that long, because crypto already estabished its name and they are considered as one of the major contributor in our economy.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

I think cryptocurrency is our economy future. With more advance on technology recently, cryptocurrency is best option if we want to secure our transaction thru internet. Beside secure, cryptocurrency offer lower fee transaction and its more safe.
I am believe peoples in the future using cryptocurrency for their economy activity
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

The future of crypto currency is actually very positive although it seems to see the current conditions where many countries do banend against crypto currency it was not possible, but it is not impossible if at any time everyone uses the crypto currency every day
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Digital currency itself has no value. It is only given value because it represents the actual thing. For example, a car, a house, I believe that everything in the future will be represented by cryptocurrency.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

The future of electronic money is going to grow dramatically, maybe they will change the economy of the world in the future. At present, they are gradually growing and widely known.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

We can ensure that the future of cryptocurrency have a bright future if we will continuing to patronize it. The value of the cryptocurrency is depends on its using who continuing to buy and use it.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

technology will continue to grow as well as the technology of the crypto currency, will be many people who are interested in crypto so that will invest a lot and of course will make the crypto currency more profitable
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I think the technology has been develop and grow to a better ways, and it makes the transaction become more and more effective and efficient, and crypto bring the transaction system to the whole new level, the problem is now lies in the governments decision, lf they see it with clear mind then the crypto can grow better and expand its potential to the maximum level

The future is very unpredictable, we cannot predict anything for the future with just looking or basing from what we can see as of the moment. I just know that it has a bright future, we cannot expect bitcoin to fall for the next few years because bitcoin is unbeatable and always on the top.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

Bitcoin have many potential that can improve in many aspect. But because the community instead that help bitcoin to improve so it taken a little time to getting improvement
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Yes it can be bad in this way, and technology o hindi na eh? I support the best cryptocurrency and it is not a bubble bath and the second half, and the future of cryptocurrency is a good thing for you have to invest, the market. I believe that bitcoin and technology, the market.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

I think cryptocurrency is our economy future. With more advance on technology recently, cryptocurrency is best option if we want to secure our transaction thru internet. Beside secure, cryptocurrency offer lower fee transaction and its more safe.
I am believe peoples in the future using cryptocurrency for their economy activity
I believe that this day and the market will be grow faster. The only way I think yes, and technology. I believe the market will continue to be wise cause we all the market to be true your computer, and technology in this era, the market will be great currency. Cause I don't have a lot to invest,
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

damn, this post really puts a smile on my face. we all know that crypto currency is strong and will be better as the time goes on. i just hope people will hold on to their investments long enough to see a stable market dawn on us. let's not panic when the market dips, more over buy more since the coins are cheap. think of it as a season sale every year. once we see a stable and strong crypto currency, then all of us who held on will be laughing our way to the bank.

I just hope others and especially the weak hands will do the same. That they will be convinced that bitcoins and cryptos will give us a brighter future. That soon cryptos will become so big and be the first choice of many. And at the same time it will help the market to boom which is good for everybody.
In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency is very bright although the situation is different these days and the investors lost most of their investment. But before investment investor should keep this in mind that crypto investment is not for short time. You should be patient and cool while holding your coins. If you are impatient you will never succeed.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

the crypto currency I see now has a good development and every year has a higher price so I think the crypto currency has a good future and many people who believe and are interested to invest
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

I can confidently say that the step by step recognition of crypto currencies lead by bitcoin is the progress that brings crypto into the mind of every person to prepare them for the future system of the world using the blockchain. Although many are saying that this is a bubble but they can not deny the fact that crypto currency is better than the traditional one which will give them the reason to use this as the replacement for the old one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: