Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1983 times)
jamota

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I see, the crypto trade in the fore is very advanced and become a prima donna. The indication that I see now is quite clear, namely the emergence of new coin coins like mushrooms in the rainy season

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

Cryptocurrency have a bright future I am believe. Internet connection make cryptocurrency more bigger because when cashless community growing, crypto will be used for payment. I am believe government will issuing regulation about crypto payment and it will make cryptomarket going more bigger
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

I believe cryptocurrencies will have a good future. I have observed that the people have good responses to it. Though too many times everybody gets FUD by events yet they keep the trust to the coins and it had lived. Today the bearish market could have made a big impact but I believed this will turn bullish sometime after all positive events and news will again come. Surely this will take time but I am holding on.

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

For sure bitcoin in the future the most powerful and the leading crypto currency in all crypto.I beleive bitcoin has a better future and many people will familiar with bitcoin and many people are become interested to invest.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

If I see the future of cryptocurrency from year to year experienced good growth. technology and enthusiasts are growing and prices are increasing every year. that's what led me to believe with cryptocurrency in the future.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

Like you content, There will be the blockchain company or protocol that will follow amazon. What happens now on is just the progress internet industry follow. However, I think the bubble of blockchain is not yet to come. It will come more later. I expect the future of blockchain
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

future cryptocurrency is strong we can see many new merchants and accepting cryptocurrency and  banks in Japan and Germany are designing crypto related products so cryptocurrency overall in positive note
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Cryptocurrency has a more noteworthy future no uncertainty and we have just observed it since the inseption of Bitcoin in 2009 when its esteem was beneath a dollar and now, look how it created.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Digital currency itself has no value. It is only given value because it represents the actual thing. For example, a car, a house, I believe that everything in the future will be represented by cryptocurrency.
You are talking about digital assets backed by physical assets, and that has not worked at all in cryptocurrencies several projects have tried and all of them failed, second you do not really understand value, something has value because it is useful not because it is digital or physical, and bitcoin has great value since its creation because it resolved some unsolvable issues and also because it created a network of computers that allows you to send payments to all of those that have a compatible wallet and that is not a small thing at all.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

While the market is gradually recovering, many have paid attention to institutional investors. So, the American currency exchange Coinbase announced the launch of its digital assets storage service, aimed at institutional investors.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

I confirm that the rate of the token was sold today for 96 bitcoins. We also observed high activity in the network, and we know from the messages of the crypto community about the problems with deposits on Binance during this period
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Crypto currency has a greater future no doubt and we have already seen it since the inseption of Bitcoin in 2009 ehen its value was below a dollar and now above $8,500 as at time of this post.
Actually, bitcoin has a big potential to have a better and bright future. I think the adoption of bitcoin in economy and industry will totally spread in all country in the near future, Furthermore, at this point some countries already start to accept bitcoin and I think all countries in the future will accept it and they will legalized as a currency.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

The future of cryptocurrency if I think of course will be improved and will be a coin for the future of people in this world will be a better life. Indeed for now the cryptocurrency is down and not good, but I think it's only a moment and cryptocurrency will definitely go back up.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

The future of cryptocurrency if I think of course will be improved and will be a coin for the future of people in this world will be a better life. Indeed for now the cryptocurrency is down and not good, but I think it's only a moment and cryptocurrency will definitely go back up.
it just about time that will proved about cryptocurrency future.investor and community very optimistic about it.and every day much people join and investing some of their money.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Although there are still many countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency and there are still many restrictions on its use out there, but I'm sure with the increasing number of cryptocurrency users out there, cryptocurrency still has great potential in the future. No one knows about the future, hope and struggle must be improved as well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Most coins will be adopted in future and I hope it will be soon, as we see crypto world develop very quickly and btc will grow fast as we can imagine, in my opinion in 1-2 years capitalization can be few trillions dollars, I am sure Eos,ethereum,ripple,btc,neo,vechain,stratis will surprise us

petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

There are many variants for the future development of crypto. However, the possibility of replacing the tip of the dollar as a universal currency seems most attractive. The world financial system has long been in crisis and crypto will become a breath of fresh air.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:33 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 01:17:15 PM by HiringYou

Mostly every country nowadays aim to be cashless so cryptocurrencies are the best approach for that.Different crypto coins are getting popular in the market these days. Many people are showing interest in them and have started invedting in them.So I can say that cryptocurrencies has a bright future and in coming decades it will work hand in hand with fiat money.We cannot predict that what will be the market value of any cryptocurrency  in coming days but we can say that cryptocurrency will never die.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Cryptocurrency market cap right now at $270billions dollar and its small compare with wall street. If cryptocurrency market cap reach trillions dollar, I am believe bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price will rising.
I think its just matter of time, thats why we should be patients and hold our cryptocurrency and not panic with many negative news in market. I will never sell cheap on my crypto because the future of cryptocurrency is bright in the future.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

The future of electronic money is going to grow dramatically, maybe they will change the economy of the world in the future. At present, they are gradually growing and widely known.
We may consider the crypto market colorless these days but we should not forget its survivals and with much strength it faced with many difficult situations.

Similarly this current market does not mean that it is permanent but it is temporary market which may changes into a better market soon. So its future is bright and last year it hit the highest value too which shows its average strength which is increasing with the passage of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: