Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1981 times)
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

For me i think the future of cryptocurrency is very bright considering that many countries are now start accepting crypto investment and also the number of investors are slowly increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

cyptocurrency has a very lucrative future, i believe in the nearest future there is going to be millions of coins, i believe every person, country, province,
every company, every organisation, every project, every person can issue a token, some of the tokens will be valuable while other may not. Th future economy of blockhain and cryto currency will be huge.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

cryptocurrency has a very lucrative future, i believe in the nearest future there is going to be millions of coins, i believe every person, country, province,
every company, every organisation, every project, every person can issue a token, some of the tokens will be valuable while other may not. Th future economy of blockhain and cryto currency will be huge.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I think the technology has been develop and grow to a better ways, and it makes the transaction become more and more effective and efficient, and crypto bring the transaction system to the whole new level, the problem is now lies in the governments decision, lf they see it with clear mind then the crypto can grow better and expand its potential to the maximum level
The Bitcoin exchange platform is one of the most inseparable parts of this crypto. They not only help buyers to connect with sellers, they also facilitate deposits and withdrawals. And this will make the future of crypto more and more desirable even will be a legitimate payment instrument.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

I think The future of crypto-currencies is as speculative as the current prices have been in recent years, nobody knows for sure what the future might hold, but we all want to get into it anyway.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

I think The future of crypto-currencies is as speculative as the current prices have been in recent years, nobody knows for sure what the future might hold, but we all want to get into it anyway.

Because all of us really don't know what will exactly happen in the future, I cannot tell if cryptocurrencies will still exist that time as we cannot see the future but as long as many people supporting and using it, cryptos will continue to exist.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

The future of cryptocurrency if I think it will improve and even can increase or grow. Because cryptocurrency is my source of income and not just me people in this world there is already a fate with me or use cryptocurrency. So I think the future of cryptocurrency will improve.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

The future of cryptocurrency I think, is there will be more users to come and also investors. The more investors that will invest, the more money will be shared to the users. Or should I say, the more the investment, the more income for you. Cryptocurrencies will not stop and will never end, because new cryptocurrencies are being released every year. So it will not stop. Cryptocurrencies will be there until the end of the world I think. Because it is business and business is very important to us.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

I'm sure that crypto performance will continue to improve, this is what makes us have to dare to invest in large quantities, a sign of an imminent rise so I'm sure the market will soon recovery.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

I'm sure that crypto performance will continue to improve, this is what makes us have to dare to invest in large quantities, a sign of an imminent rise so I'm sure the market will soon recovery.
Yeah , right . But here it is not very simple for bitcoin without awareness , if we will not remain active in this field of awareness then  I don't think that the field of the cryptocurrency market can grow easily .
The best thing for us that we should help everyone and also guide and explain that how we can make grow our income with cryptourrency .Well here in the present most of the field industries are going with the cryptocurrency use .
And also many banking sector field are going with the technology that is using is the cryptocurrency i.e blockchain technology .
And also most of the traditional payment system are trying to caught and adopt blockchain technology to make more improvement in Thier services .
Hope in the incoming year of 10-15 years , bitcoin like coins will be universal way of payment .
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

We can ensure that the future of cryptocurrency have a bright future if we will continuing to patronize it. The value of the cryptocurrency is depends on its using who continuing to buy and use it.
Cryptocurrency is backed by blockchain technology and the future is that of blockchain technology. It will prevail in the world soon and the whole world will use this technology. To see this I can say that cryptocurrency is the future currency and all other fiat and paper currencies will disappear from the market. We just need to be patient and wait for that time.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

The future of cryptocurrency I think, is there will be more users to come and also investors. The more investors that will invest, the more money will be shared to the users. Or should I say, the more the investment, the more income for you. Cryptocurrencies will not stop and will never end, because new cryptocurrencies are being released every year. So it will not stop. Cryptocurrencies will be there until the end of the world I think. Because it is business and business is very important to us.
of course its development will be very good in the future, especially if many who accept the development of this cryptocurrency. well, the price increase is a picture that cryptocurrency will still grow in the future.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

I think this is good writing, which can motivate someone to be more confident in thinking about the future. indeed many people are doubting the future of cryptocurrency. but I myself have been convinced that the future of cryptocurrency will grow rapidly. as more people understand about the benefits of cryptocurrency. the more the future, technological developments must be more sophisticated. and everyone must be sued to understand about technology and internet. with this, it is certain that cryptocurrency will be known to everyone. and people will want to learn and use it. so there is no doubt that the future of cryptocurrency is bound to become even brighter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Bitcoin may have cut prices, backstage to "cede the stage" to other electronic currencies, but that does not mean Bitcoin is going to "break down". I look at investments in Cryptocurrency like ordinary investments in stocks or bonds. They have cycles, through Cryptocurrency is more volatile, which is an area worth trying carefully with their investment profile.

Cryptocurrency will change the world of commerce. Cryptocurrency is a "disruptor" that needs to be taken seriously by the banking industry.

In the Future, The government will soon be in the running to showcase their role. I think the Federal Communications Commission will come up with a list of wise rules to accept and encourage strides for Cryptocurrency. There is still room for the government to take action, but if so many laws are put in place, the market will be really disturbed.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

of course its development will be very good in the future, especially if many who accept the development of this cryptocurrency. well, the price increase is a picture that cryptocurrency will still grow in the future.
With the increasing number of bitcoin users I'm sure and optimistic that crypto is the future, and the most important thing now is the hold so we can get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: