Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price $15000 in July  (Read 1061 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Even though we are just an optimistic individuals but it really hard to see bitcoin will coming out from $10k lock up. Since from the start of this year, we are struggling already a huge dip and till now crypto market isn't yet in full recovery. If bitcoin price will surpass $10k by this month, it could be possible to reach that price.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july?

if we break above the $11700s (where the double top was) then yes, we could easily pump $3000+ from there. lots of traders will use that breakout as a trigger to close shorts or buy back their sold BTC.

Ok, your technical analysis rationale is sound. But what about the fundamentals. How do we get the price to get from barely over $8,000 to the upper $11,000s? That takes A LOT of good press, big buying, new hype. Where will it come from? Where could it come from?

it doesn't necessarily require much hype. trends don't move in straight lines---consider the $995 and $685 bounces in 2014. those were 100-160% moves in the midst of a bear market. it's more about temporary exhaustion of sellers than anything else.

I love your enthusiasm, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails, you're and idea man, I'm an idea man...but I can't see how we get that hype over the next 6-10 weeks.

i did say if we break the $11700s. i'm not predicting it. Tongue

i was just pointing out a scenario where we hit $15K by summer, per the OP...

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
Bitcoin is reach 10k USD in end of month but still market is fluctuating so no one is predict Bitcoin future it will  raise 15k USD in end of June. But many peoples are expecting quick profit in Cryptocurrency it is not possible in Bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:24 AM

Do you think BTC will be able to touch $15K in the month of july? Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
Bitcoin is reach 10k USD in end of month but still market is fluctuating so no one is predict Bitcoin future it will  raise 15k USD in end of June. But many peoples are expecting quick profit in Cryptocurrency it is not possible in Bitcoin.
Agreed, quick profiting too is possible. In the past bitcoin has reached high when the price was not expected to reach such a range marking it to be success for the users who have been holding large volume of funds in bitcoin. More positive predictions were coming out and none hasn't made it come true.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

I think that will not happen, I think the bitcoin price in July is about $ 10k
maybe in December will reach the price of $ 15k

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

we can have a dream to see the bitcoin price will moving around at $10k before July and who know this will be happening in the next month. bitcoin price itself has potential to increase more than $10k in this year although it's difficult because when bitcoin price is getting a price, the next hours the price is down again and it's happening in many times. we can make any predictions related where the price will increase but it's better to see what will happen in the market later so we can know the truth.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

This is very possible and also remember that price can swing to any direction at any time.  We are going to have times that is going to do well if days to come as we are coming to the third quarter of the year.  I have been saying this that bitcoin is going to cross it high in December 2017 and $15,000 before July 2018.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

July 10 to be exactly.  Remember that day bitcoin will again touched 15,000$.  Cause that day is a special  day  for me and to whole community of bitcoin. Starting june bitcoin will do it  slowly but surely.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

Now the price is stable at 8000$,good information is it not reduce below 8000$.If this condition is continue till this month. It's hard to see 12,000$ by the end of July.I going to buy some percentage of bitcoin with this low price. I will hold my entire holding till this year end.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Now the price is stable at 8000$,good information is it not reduce below 8000$.If this condition is continue till this month. It's hard to see 12,000$ by the end of July.I going to buy some percentage of bitcoin with this low price. I will hold my entire holding till this year end.

Hardly that we'll see price go above $10,000 in the next months, in my opinion. Tho, as always, not the first time we have a stagnating price before it shoots up, yes? Calm before the storm ,if you will. Grin

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

July 10 to be exactly.  Remember that day bitcoin will again touched 15,000$.  Cause that day is a special  day  for me and to whole community of bitcoin. Starting june bitcoin will do it  slowly but surely.

Don't buy all that nonsense. We're living in a market where all effective events cause the price to be bought up before the happening. In other words, if you see that in the runup to 'important' events the price isn't going up, then know that it also won't be going up afterwards. It's a more than decent indicator if you are looking to play the market based on that.

Don't forget that smart money is the first to enter a market, and also the first to exit after they got what they wanted.

I am quite certain that there is something holding the market back. It's either institutions trying to keep buying as many coins as possible around current levels, or old hands are still liquidating their holdings. Seriously, everything is actually far more positive than negative, especially if you look at how institutions openly flirt with Bitcoin. Don't feed whales at current levels because they will feed you back at far higher levels. Wink
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Despite the fact that we are almost close to the month of July and the value of bitcoin is still below $9,000 I still believe any thing can happen that bitcoin value could break $10,000 but is not something that one should be optimistic about though.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

That I have predicted already before, but faster than what you predict. Sorry the moon are different.

The current decline, probably related to the Great Day we are currently going through, is very reasonable if this short correction occurs, hopefully in the next five days bitcoin can penetrate 10,000 and 15000 in the coming June.

Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018. From last four months it is moving around 10K. Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?

The recent pattern of decline is one form of long correction, which will occur until June 19 - 20, maybe.
Prior to July 2018, BTC value is certainly more than $ 10K such as the ones quoted above.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

I still have the hope that we'll see it on July whether it's $15,000 or $10,000 as long as there's a progress it's not a problem.
Or it would be able to recover it's price of Jan 2018.
$20,000? that's too quick unless the bullish trend will be the same just like last year.
Do you think it can cross $10K before july? Month of June is going to be crucial or not ?
If not the past months are crucial then this year is going to be crucial. I'm hoping that $10,000 will be crossed for this June and moving forward on July.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

I think its not time to jump the price in short time of period. Maybe we see bitcoin in the highest price in the end of year but now it's hard to say that we hit the 15k price in one month because the market now is so volatile.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

No one actually knows about the bitcoin price because it is unpredictable. I predicted it to reach $20k, and then it had a sharp fall. That is why the best thing to do now is observe. If we observe rather than whine, we might get a good understanding with what will happen to the price. And if you tell me about the experts' point of views, then you will totally be wrong. Plus, I do not think it will reach $15k in July. It is still facing many obstacles.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 12:10:22 AM by Qartersa

Another prediction. Let's round up what have been said before in previous prediction threads after the crash in January to Febraury. They said:

March it will rise back to $15,000 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3057203.0)
April it will rise back to $15,000. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167285.0)
May it will rise back to >$10,000 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3802547.0)
July it will raise back to $15,000 (which is this one)

The fact is that we can't keep on making these predictions without basis. All of these predictors are just delusional people.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

May we say that there is possibilities of coming back to it's trend same last year breaking another historic price record. But we can't be sure if will go into $15k by July since we are just having a huge stop in $8k-10k in the 2nd quarter. Hopefully it will have a break and then gradually moving into $15k at the start of 3rd quarter.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:45 AM

The fact is that we can't keep on making these predictions without basis. All of these predictors are just delusional people.
We actually can. It's called speculation for a reason. If predictions don't play out how people were thinking it would, they will adjust it so they have a better shot at being right the next time.

It's however a different story if we talk about how much value these predictions hold, which is pretty much zero. This is actually what makes even the best traders in this market lose out ~ there is just no way to predict it.

Plain gamblers are lucky and bank on certain opportunities one day, while chart analysis guys completely miss the boat, and then a week later the same situation repeats, but then vice versa.

I'm glad that I am in for the long term and don't have to go through all that.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: