Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 02:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137641 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

What exchanges will your coin be traded on and when?
Most of the big ones.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Hello! Why beginners can not participate in the advertising promotion of the token? Such as I also want to make money.
And why we can not participate with our native language, Russian, because in Russia there is a large audience, these posts with the advertisement of the token would be read by the Russian language audience and would bring a wider coverage of information.
Manager rules
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Crypto payments always gives money/profit to organizers, so Orbis platform also expected to generate good profit. Also it’s good for platform users to use crypto payments with their NFC on the mobiles or the ATMs. What else investors need =)
It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable
You are definitely right, but he is joking a bit, just a good words about platform

This is serious business, there is no place for jokes, we are talking about big money transferring platform.

If what you say is correct please adjust the fact of writing on your web with reality. I found one of the words mission on your web, and can you tell me what mission has materialized.

Business, of course, is serious, but if they succeed in it, then the profit for early investors will be greater. So far I have not seen directly what about what could be said mega wow but I think the team understands that the development needs to be done on the one hand simple on the other hand secure.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

You have a great partner, has ico started?
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

the team understands that the development needs to be done on the one hand simple on the other hand secure.
And I think that too, everyone knows, that the team understands the development is necessary for the continuation of the project. But back to the topic, what development is currently taking place?

You have a great partner, has ico started?
For information while ICO has started on May 1, 2018 and will be completed on Jul 29, 2018.

Yustiant

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity!
samethenpretty

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

I believe you guys will have a softcap since your team looks very perspective with all of this fin tech professionals
Hatlow9

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

How can I read your whitepaper?
cuongnp7777

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

The site is a bit dark.  Roll Eyes
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

the project looks quite solid. However, there is a large share of competitors in your chosen area.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Hello! Are you really developing Artificial Intelligence and what is the functionality of it?
automatical111

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

a very interesting project with some items developed and the allocation of funds is also very clear and quite a lot, the coin sales program is also very interesting with some bonuses given, how much total supply for the sale of coins?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

Crypto payments always gives money/profit to organizers, so Orbis platform also expected to generate good profit. Also it’s good for platform users to use crypto payments with their NFC on the mobiles or the ATMs. What else investors need =)
It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable
You are definitely right, but he is joking a bit, just a good words about platform

This is serious business, there is no place for jokes, we are talking about big money transferring platform.

I think the person meant that the developers didn't stop there and constantly improving their system.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

You're saying it well! I'm sure that devs will implement all the thing they have.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

You're saying it well! I'm sure that devs will implement all the thing they have.
Well, I hope that representatives come and read this thread, and they also listen to the opinions of others about their project. To do it better, and more perfect.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

From what I've seen in the past the devs are very active in the telegram, if you want to get an idea across to them sometimes the best bet is telegram. But I have seen them respond to posts here as well. So chances are suggestions and comments will be taken into considerations, but it really is best bet to join the telegram and open a conversation with the team their.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

I think that your project has a great future! I’m supporting you guys!
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

From what I've seen in the past the devs are very active in the telegram, if you want to get an idea across to them sometimes the best bet is telegram. But I have seen them respond to posts here as well. So chances are suggestions and comments will be taken into considerations, but it really is best bet to join the telegram and open a conversation with the team their.

I joined, quite a small number of participants - about 1100 users ... Are not all the investors joining the telegram?
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I joined, quite a small number of participants - about 1100 users ... Are not all the investors joining the telegram?
Of course not everyone joins the telegram, it's natural. In addition, many are likely to go to read, but don’t join the channel.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Of course not everyone joins the telegram, it's natural. In addition, many are likely to go to read, but don’t join the channel.
Maybe they will do a small airdrop later to join their telegram, it will attract a lot of people, so it is fine. Does anyone know if there will be something like this in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: