Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137628 times)
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Airdrop is a good way to draw quick attention and create activity in social media channels, would like to know if there will be one.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Airdrop is a good way to draw quick attention and create activity in social media channels, would like to know if there will be one.
Ask team directly in Telegram, you’ll get the answer a way faster
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Now there is such an excitement around decentralization, blockchain and cryptocurrencies that in the pursuit of this serious competition grows! I believe that Orbis will be the leader in this field.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

The pre-ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get his % bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.
alishah19811

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:48:59 PM by alishah19811

project is extremely good, team is dedicated and reliable i want to know all the information about the project  hope i will get good advantage from this bounty campaign and i researched myself Fintech will be a great success in the future keep it up DEV .
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

The pre-ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get his % bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.
Of course. I watched this morning - the fund raised was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

financial institutions are increasingly needed today, given the growing sophistication of emerging financial technology, and this project is very supportive of the advancement of that technology
see the planning that is on the roadmap is very neat, I'm sure this project can achieve success quickly
Yeah I have also observed that this will go smoothly with their road maps and gain much attention to investors. This type of project should be given attention as success is coming.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
deorum.io
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I believe in your success
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Of course. I watched this morning - the fund raised was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens
Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.
As they say: time is money. But maybe people have some doubts or uncertainties. These bonuses are not so important at the stage of making such a responsible decision
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

You can just right click and save the avatar that Edgemaster has on his account.  Save it to your computer then upload it to your profile.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

As they say: time is money. But maybe people have some doubts or uncertainties. These bonuses are not so important at the stage of making such a responsible decision
Yeah it's true, you can't let big bonuses persuade you too much, you need to make sure you do your own research and really believe in the team and the project. Otherwise you may regret your investment decisions when a project doesn't come to fruition.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
It’s 500 EUR. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
PISTON_1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

It’s 500 EUR. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my free time, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

I love the fact that the team is always up and doing to make sure this vision is attained in no time. We must put hands together to make it work.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my free time, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.
I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
Exactly. I want to believe, of course, that everything will be fine, but in order not to be ignorant, it is better to always have information.
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

I hope this will not spring up sec issues in future because i know the law of some countries prohibits its citizen from participating in ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: