Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137626 times)
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that. In addition, things can be different and the ETH price goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO as it is.
Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. Even now people have big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price falling then they will be in huge profit.
Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come, it’s not easy, but you can benefit from it.
True, if you do not want to take better risks, you’ll better sleep and the next day you will regret, because you have a weak mentality and lost the good opportunity.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that. In addition, things can be different and the ETH price goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO as it is.
 You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course it’s losing all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
For people familiar with cryptocurrency such sags only please them. At such cost, it is much simpler to enter Ethereum and it is possible to buy any interesting tokens also. As for Orbis, I think the project is possible to consider as investment, the team is seriously ready, detailed roadmap and rallied collective confirms it to us.
Yes, it's really good for the project and for investors. The project will receive more broadcasts, and investors will have more tokens. Ultimately, Ethereum will reach the support line and jump up, making everyone happy.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. Even now people have big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price falling then they will be in huge profit.
Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come, it’s not easy, but you can benefit from it.
True, if you do not want to take better risks, you’ll better sleep and the next day you will regret, because you have a weak mentality and lost the good opportunity.
  You have every chance of the conceived, only obstacle now these are problems with the market, namely its most powerful volatility towards recession. Anyway, for someone it will become the moment of an entrance to this or that cryptocurrency. So, dare.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

It says in the whitepaper that the number of ORBS token issued will be 8 trilliard, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

It says in the whitepaper that the number of ORBS token issued will be 8 trilliard, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens may be destroyed, but I’m not sure about that. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

I guess that is the risk of pegging the price of token to ETH,and we know the valotile nature of crypto currencies,so all should be aware of that.

Alternative to that is fixed price in dollars,and some ICOs opt for that,but i personally prefer ETH pegging.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Doing your own research in any investment is the key and important, I understand, that’s why I was reading whitepaper for a few days.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens may be destroyed, but I’m not sure about that. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.
It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.
Where did you read about this? I don't think there can be any problems with this. The price of the token falls only if everyone starts selling it actively. I'm not very familiar with the behavior of the market in this case, but in this project, it will not be profitable for you.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Is there any free airdrop available for Orbis? Like for joining their Telegram for example. I know that there is a refferal bounty available.
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

it's a great project dev,when i read the white pepper The future represents simplicity and automation of services! Orbis Worldwide Money Transfer and Investment is the future! We come with a fast, easy and cheap concept of financial transactions, investment and marketing services bringing out User Friendly services through intelligent marketing in all social classes.
and the team’s vision is creating a new worldwide financial branches, based on blockchain decentralized technology. Orbis Company will provide innovative transfer, payment and investment services using cryptocurrency tokens and blockchain technology. This technology combined with mobile and computer software, will give mankind the opportunity to make money transfers, investments and payments using our self-service machines, as well as personal
smartphones and computers with internet access.
a lot good think in this project, and i hope this project will success in the future 
AlexsMO

Activity: 306
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Are precautionary measures taken so that fraudsters can not mislead investors to send funds to the wrong address?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Is there any free airdrop available for Orbis? Like for joining their Telegram for example. I know that there is a refferal bounty available.
  I haven't heard about that. And what for it's necessary in general?
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

Well, there are 75 days left until the end of the ICO... it seems that the project has not reached the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap...
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Excellent token. I love these kinds of tokens when they already have big community during ICOs
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

Excellent token. I love these kinds of tokens when they already have big community during ICOs
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

Hello guys, I wonder when we will see your platform alive? At least beta version of it. Is it possible to see this summer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: