Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137625 times)
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

Good project . hope the project succeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smallreg

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

Hey members, I must say this is an revolutionary project for usI believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days. Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex? Thank you

Well i think that would take a bit longer. And those are big sites and probably they would start on small scale trading then go to higher trading sites.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

I read and found the project very satisfactory. I saw the project write: "Our affiliates will be equipped with self-service ATMs." I think you will have difficulty expanding nationally as some countries are warning or even forbid electronic money from circulating in their country. How do you solve?
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Hello! How about picking up tokens? And where and how can I use them?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Hello guys, I wonder when we will see your platform alive? At least beta version of it. Is it possible to see this summer?

Yeah, you are definitely right, they promise to release everything at once at 1st of August. There will be platform, both coins, a wallet for it and mobile apps.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Excellent token. I love these kinds of tokens when they already have big community during ICOs
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds.
  Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hardcap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

Excellent token. I love these kinds of tokens when they already have big community during ICOs
  Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hardcap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hardcap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the softcap soon!
SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

I had the project in mind. This project is a project that can help develop the technology. I really believe it will succeed.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the softcap soon!
I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap.
Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
dcaisuru

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

JOINDED BOUNTY

Bitcointalk username   :- dcaisuru
facebook profile link   :- https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015493488126
Twitter profile link   :- https://twitter.com/Dcaisurusampath
Telegram username   :-@isurusampath
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Orbis looks amazing, from the website of this project looks all the concept and road map is pretty good but very interesting. I believe this platform is very promising and very good to invest here. good luck Orbis

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
I agree, as we can see the rate of Ethereum is falling. It’s pretty obvious that the demand for Ethereum is getting lower. So ICO will greatly take its toll.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

The team looks experienced, I think that they will be able to implement many of their projects. Investors can rely on them.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Estonia? What country is the team from?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Estonia? What country is the team from?
The team is from different countries as I see in their LinkedIn profiles. But most of them pointed in Spain, maybe this is their base. Need to ask it to the team directly.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add something else to attract many investors.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

The team is from different countries as I see in their LinkedIn profiles. But most of them pointed in Spain, maybe this is their base. Need to ask it to the team directly.

It appears the team has a registered office in Estonia but they don't seem to be officially endorsed by the Estonian government, which makes the wording of the OP confusing and potentially misleading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: