Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137625 times)
GeRa_182

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add something else to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add something else to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Yeah right, this project really have a great idea that will make them earn good profits once this project is launched. I really hope that users of this platform will also have the opportunity to earn too.
hadryhar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Very nice and simply project. Looks a promise.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Team seems solid to me for starters and the name "Fintech" is trending everyday in these days. So choosing that is also a good call.
And an ICO without long KYC procedures and regulations is interesting.

Projects which has its own blockchain also excites me most so I m expecting good results from Fintech team.

HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

The idea of the project is payment solution. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. Because there are so many people in crypto world, and Orbis could help them.
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with stable currency is always confident.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with stable currency is always confident.
Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

As a begginner I am investing only in altcoins ICO. And your project made me anxious. totally getting in , you have my support with 1 eth. I wish you the best
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor. I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor. I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
  This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
I also participated with 2 eth.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

I love the way this project is positioned for participation. The whitepaper,  team and every other ramification is very unique to prove their authenticity. As there are no KYC struggling, its good to go an ICO, also with no strong regulation. I shall try to put in into the project and I'm very sure this shall plum to a huge success.
But I feel, there is still need for more campaign platform in other to cover and catch more wider range of investors. If listed at good exchanges, I feel the sky shall be the limit.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

I am also participating via paypal. Good luck !
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I love the way this project is positioned for participation. The whitepaper,  team and every other ramification is very unique to prove their authenticity. As there are no KYC struggling, its good to go an ICO, also with no strong regulation. I shall try to put in into the project and I'm very sure this shall plum to a huge success.
But I feel, there is still need for more campaign platform in other to cover and catch more wider range of investors. If listed at good exchanges, I feel the sky shall be the limit.

Thanks for the great comment ! But , we will not have any limits  Grin will not dissapoint
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

Thank you for the support there are many that are purchasing coins with paypal. It is much safer to send into our verified accounts. Best wishes !
Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Thank you for the support there are many that are purchasing coins with paypal. It is much safer to send into our verified accounts. Best wishes !

Yes , checked orbis paypal account and it is a business veriffied acc registered on orbissolutions company
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Yes , checked orbis paypal account and it is a business veriffied acc registered on orbissolutions company

We have all accounts verified , also the company details are public ( google OrbisSolutions OÜ )
GoCrater

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

We have all accounts verified , also the company details are public ( google OrbisSolutions OÜ )

I am following this project. The team is very responsive . The partnership with the bank from spain for the card and atm is making this project one of the best in 2018. I have 1 eth reserved for orbs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: