Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137626 times)
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Hello guys, i have three questions about your interesting project:
-how will you get a banking license to make your cards work around the world if you don't follow kyc/aml rules?
-i could not find find info about ICO timing. In WP closing date is 29.07, but on the site there are 105 more days (till 29.10) what is true?)
-what's with bounty stated in the topic name?

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Johannesblock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

-how will you get a banking license to make your cards work around the world if you don't follow kyc/aml rules?
-i could not find find info about ICO timing. In WP closing date is 29.07, but on the site there are 105 more days (till 29.10) what is true?)
I asked the same questions. It seems that they will be aquiring an Andorra banking license and having partnerships with national banks in every country.
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Good concept im following
DenCho?

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I asked the same questions. It seems that they will be aquiring an Andorra banking license and having partnerships with national banks in every country.

Does it mean that those banks don't want to know where this company, trying to become international payment system INSTEAD of visa and PayPal, took so much money? It looks very strange nowadays.
And may be you know about ICO closing date?

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
DenCho?

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

The project shows that the future of automation of asset management is extremely good and advanced. Read the project I see "Platform users will not feel frustrated about the transaction fees, time wasted and bad customer service." What is the specific measure to accomplish this goal?

A stable price coin runned on Orbis blockchain mined by our company will lead to no transactional fee paid for thirdparty miners. So If I send you 10000 orbis coins worth 5000 Eur , you will receive 10000 orbis coins worth 5000 EUR that will mantain the price in your account. These coins you can exchange them into fiat money or ORBSi coins that will be public on exchanges for trading.

Does it mean that new blocks will be produced only by your company? Does it mean that blockchain will be centralized? What will be done with all related risks?

And how will low volatility of ORBIS be made?
How to under stand this statement from WP about STABLE coin?
...which price will start at $0.50....

Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Does it mean that those banks don't want to know where this company, trying to become international payment system INSTEAD of visa and PayPal, took so much money? It looks very strange nowadays.

That is true. ICO closing date is on 29 / 10 . We are taking the ico further to reach the hardcap, capital needed for the financial licenses, without it we cannot open the first Orbis branch.
 Using national banks services ( as business
 bank accounts to safely store fiat money deposits and insure our clients assets )will get us a better relationship with the governments.
 Everything will be decentralized. We will use kyc for our customers who will require the card and nfc app. The rest of our customers that want to remain anonymous will have the chance to exchange our coins in public exchanges.
 We have already been accepted on several big exchanges but will not be listed until we reach our targets.
 The stability of the ORBS coins will rely on a great amount of released coins and not being listed on any exchange + some secret touches of our programmers.
 Both of the coins price will start at the same price 0.50€. The stable price coin will mantain this price, being backed up by EURO currency in order to sustain a exchange rate with the other currencies.
GoCrater

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

That is true. ICO closing date is on 29 / 10 . We are taking the ico further to reach the hardcap, capital needed for the financial licenses, without it we cannot open the first Orbis branch.
 bank accounts to safely store fiat money deposits and insure our clients assets )will get us a better relationship with the governments.
 Everything will be decentralized. We will use kyc for our customers who will require the card and nfc app. The rest of our customers that want to remain anonymous will have the chance to exchange our coins in public exchanges.
 We have already been accepted on several big exchanges but will not be listed until we reach our targets.
 The stability of the ORBS coins will rely on a great amount of released coins and not being listed on any exchange + some secret touches of our programmers.
 Both of the coins price will start at the same price 0.50€. The stable price coin will mantain this price, being backed up by EURO currency in order to sustain a exchange rate with the other currencies.

sounds amazing , goodluck with this project
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

It is nice that you can hold the coins after release with the same price until the market grows again. You have also a helping people project and other businesses right?
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:22:31 AM

It is nice that you can hold the coins after release with the same price until the market grows again. You have also a helping people project and other businesses right?
yes this is a good project for investment even in this bad period of the market
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

Crypto enthusiasts tend not to invest im this period, but it is a good fiat investment.
Reilseekunos

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Hey fellows. It is really great project. Excellence design, absorbing job!
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I have just seen your youtube channel , you have very nice concept presentation video, funny robot
Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

Crypto enthusiasts tend not to invest im this period, but it is a good fiat investment.

Crypto enthusiasths will invest also . The market in growing. Buy invest buy invest.
DenCho?

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Sounds good)
I could not find any words about hard cap.. What's the number? All tokens? Is it possible to know how much do you have in fiat equivalent?

You will use Visa or others ecosystem to run your cards/nfs, am i right? Or just In app fiat pays?
Do you have any bank-partners/initial agreements? Are you sure that national banks will let you use their services will "not white" money from unknown investors?

Will holders be free to change coins to fiat with you company/in app/fees-free?

And what about blocks producing as I asked before?

Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

Sounds good)
I could not find any words about hard cap.. What's the number? All tokens? Is it possible to know how much do you have in fiat equivalent?

You will use Visa or others ecosystem to run your cards/nfs, am i right? Or just In app fiat pays?
Do you have any bank-partners/initial agreements? Are you sure that national banks will let you use their services will "not white" money from unknown investors?

Will holders be free to change coins to fiat with you company/in app/fees-free?

And what about blocks producing as I asked before?

Hardcap is 25 mill euros, and no, visa refused our collaboration, we have 2 negociations with mastercard and caixa bank. Holders will be able to exchange only btc and eth or fiat into orbis coins, no other altcoins or tokens.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

Crypto enthusiasths will invest also . The market in growing. Buy invest buy invest.

Our company is open to investements anytime
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

It looks like they want to reintroduce their projects to us aimed at getting a lot of support and participants and indeed this project is now maintained by its own team of ORBIS
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

It looks like they want to reintroduce their projects to us aimed at getting a lot of support and participants and indeed this project is now maintained by its own team of ORBIS

Having a big and strong community is very important to us . We support our comunity as it is a great part of orbis project.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Having a big and strong community is very important to us . We support our comunity as it is a great part of orbis project.
That is great
rocky noiso

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Orbis blockchain unique building with two coins in use to attract, transfer with no charge save spending and investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: