Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137628 times)
Desert Storm

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:32:52 PM

Why Orbis is the future?
- The Orbis utility coin (ORBS) is a stable currency intended for use by Orbis customers to make payments, save assets, and transfer with no fees, all without the risk of depreciation or loss.
- The Orbis security coin (ORBSi), backed by OrbisSolutions company shares, will be released to the public and to cryptocurrency exchanges for trading against other cryptocurrencies.
- All users are able to exchange their cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies directly into Orbis coins (either ORBS or ORBSi). They will then be able to manage all their assets through one interface via an Orbis card, smartphone app, or desktop software. In the future, Orbis self-service branches will also provide another, in-person option.
- All Orbis users will have 24/7 virtual support in the form of AI-powered chat robots.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:00:21 PM

Orbis is the new generation of cryptocurrency it is more faster in terms of transaction per seconds, it is more safer and its price is slowly growing even in the down side of the market. This is best ICO project to invest.

Regarding speed, do you know that Orbis blockchain capable of over 1.000.000 transactions per second, competing with the biggest financial companies in the world. with the ability to create synergies among cryptocurrencies, adapt to users specific needs, and split and rejoin itself, the Orbis blockchain allows for neater, faster, more dependable data flux and transfer. This allows a user to manage assets in a complex hierarchy via their Orbis Coins.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:33:54 PM

What are the Orbis self-service branches?
Orbis self-service branches will be franchised worldwide. Interested entrepreneurs will be able to open up shop wherever there is demand, and an initial 10 branches will be funded through a crowdsource project in 2018-2019.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:30:40 PM

Orbis gives a perfect model to all cryptocurrency because Orbis Coin is design to resist  to drop in price in the market down side this will make Orbis coin more attractive to investors, in this way investors  will not loses money only making profit.
That's correct, because ORBIS has been built using a unique blockchain solution, with two coins available to users that allow them to withdraw, transfer, spend, and invest fiat money or cryptocurrencies with no fees, no wait times, and no middle man.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:51:40 PM

Orbis has the most advance technology it has faster transaction per seconds, more secure this will be the best money transfer in the world in the near future, they are using blockchain technology and AI and the team is working hard to make this project on its best shape.
Yes Orbis technology gives their customers an edge, providing a generational leap to a safer, more reliable Blockchain 5.0 capable of over 1.000.000 transactions per second, competing with the biggest financial companies in the world.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:33:40 PM

Orbis is one of a kind ICO project that offer investors stable profit by buying Orbis Coin  or invest in their different product that will give them good earning. Orbis is really the future of cryptocurrency that every one can invest.
OrbisSolutions was set up on loss aversion concept and can withstand any market crash being apart from other blockchains.
Desert Storm

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:26:25 PM

Orbis is rocking the world of crypto  it has the most advance technology as solution to the problem that the crypto world to make every thing more easy, more secure and have faster transaction per seconds.
It is also worth mentioning that Orbis technology gives orbis customers an edge, providing a generational leap to a safer, more reliable Blockchain 5.0 capable of over 1.000.000 transactions per second, competing with the biggest financial companies in the world.
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

In Orbis Coin we can easily withdraw our cryptocurrency to ATM any where in the world not only that we can also store it in Orbis wallet, we can make investment, it is all in one a perfect project for every one who want to make profit.
I want to add that Traditional Banking services issue cards that assure clients reach to their fiat money. Orbis Company will provide an IBAN debit card issued to make an easy access between Orbis customers and their funds. This card can be used at any atm and limitless cash withdrawing at the Orbis Branches. Customers will also be able to integrate their own debit/credit card into Orbis platform to make deposit and withdrawal transactions to their own or other bank account.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:07:05 AM

Orbis is a combination of blockchain technology and AI , this are the two best technology today that will connect the people to the crypto world to the real world this will make every thing easy and will give solutions to most of the problem that we are facing today.
I have already seen many similar projects and they ended sadly. "Local crypto bank" is not very popular...
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:30:10 PM

Orbis is a combination of blockchain technology and AI , this are the two best technology today that will connect the people to the crypto world to the real world this will make every thing easy and will give solutions to most of the problem that we are facing today.
I have already seen many similar projects and they ended sadly. "Local crypto bank" is not very popular...

Orbis is one of the top security coins to be launched this year. As a security coin, ORBS gives investors the security they need. ORBS coins are backed by Orbis Solutions shares. ORBS coins constitute an investment contract, where the main use-case is the anticipation of revenue shares by price appreciation. With ORBS, investors are not just hodlers, they are shareholders as every ORBS coin they buy is backed by traditional company asset.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:59:45 PM

You collected more than 5 million EURO even your web design is awful? You probably have a good idea Wink. But please, do something with the design and logo, it does not look trustworthy.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

Orbis makes things perfect it gives solutions of most problem that our real world and to the wold of crypto one of the example of crypto problem today is the speed in transaction per seconds  and  in the real world is the high fess in sending money any where in the world.

Orbis does not make anything perfect at least not yet because last time i checked they are still running crowdsale which will run for a good part of this year,
whatever orbis have promise is all still in theory not yet in practice, so untill when orbis have finally lunch the project and start providing this service and have manage to provide solution of most problem from real banks, i wouldn't make such conclusions yet Wink

Desert Storm

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:15:48 PM

Orbis makes things perfect it gives solutions of most problem that our real world and to the wold of crypto one of the example of crypto problem today is the speed in transaction per seconds  and  in the real world is the high fess in sending money any where in the world.

Orbis does not make anything perfect at least not yet because last time i checked they are still running crowdsale which will run for a good part of this year,
whatever orbis have promise is all still in theory not yet in practice, so untill when orbis have finally lunch the project and start providing this service and have manage to provide solution of most problem from real banks, i wouldn't make such conclusions yet Wink

Orbis STO is raising the funds needed for license acquisition and the development of a big portfolio of future clients that will bring revenue and also earn from the growth of the company shares.
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:15:02 PM

The related issues that ORBIS intends to address are as follows:
• The elimination of high fees and costly barriers to entry through the removal of 3rd-party intermediary services
• A significant reduction in wait times – transactions should be near-instant, not beholden to the business days and business hours of traditional brick-and-mortar banks
• Self-service and no imposed limits
• Removal of complicated paperwork and bureaucracy
All of these and more will be tackled by the ORBIS desktop, ATM, and mobile platforms, which will be usable by people of all ages and will utilize a simplistic, easy-to-use design.
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:33:43 PM

Orbis is the solution in money transfer any where in the world it has  no to low fees, they have also the most advance technology like bockchain and AI  it as a perfect speed and security for safer transaction. Come and let us support Orbis Coin.
I will add that the The technology used by Orbis combined with mobile and computer software, will give mankind the opportunity to make money transfers, investments and payments using Orbis self-service machines, as well as personal smartphones and computers with internet access.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:25:37 PM

You collected more than 5 million EURO even your web design is awful? You probably have a good idea Wink. But please, do something with the design and logo, it does not look trustworthy.
Design and logo - it is always very individual. All people have their own opinion. Many people like this design.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:29:31 AM

There are a lot of good reviews already for this project. But I want also their platform up and running before I can make further assessment. Hundreds of projects were already hyped up by good words but in the end, they didn't deliver. Maybe at the end of this year, we will see their platform fully functional?
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:35:08 PM

Design and logo - it is always very individual. All people have their own opinion. Many people like this design.
I agree with that i'm one of the people that i like the design and the logo, adding to that it's impossible to satisfy all the different opinions. so let's focus on the developing, partnerships and marketing.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:55:15 PM

Orbis is perfectly moving forward to succeed they already raised more 5 000 000 Million Euro and counting each day its like a well grease machine.  This is the best ICO project today that I can recommend to every one because in Orbis you only have profit  and not loses.
You'l right, I have followed the development of the ICO from the start and I see Orbis is one of the good ICOs.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Desert Storm

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:30:15 PM

Orbis is perfectly moving forward to succeed they already raised more 5 000 000 Million Euro and counting each day its like a well grease machine.  This is the best ICO project today that I can recommend to every one because in Orbis you only have profit  and not loses.
You'l right, I have followed the development of the ICO from the start and I see Orbis is one of the good ICOs.
It becomes STO now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: