Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137626 times)
Desert Storm

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:33:27 PM

Orbis will connect the people to crypto and crypto to the world, Orbis will not only give solutions to the problem but it create also a lot of opportunity to the people.
means the Orbise project has an important role in the world of crypto with a very large mission that requires hard work and real work to be done by the Orbis project team

You should see how hard this project works with the current Bitcoin price because if the price of Bitcoin is bad then they will have tokens at a low price from the project they are working on.
It's a STO project, so they'll prevent the coin from dropping down
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:36:13 PM

Orbis will connect the people to crypto and crypto to the world, Orbis will not only give solutions to the problem but it create also a lot of opportunity to the people.
means the Orbise project has an important role in the world of crypto with a very large mission that requires hard work and real work to be done by the Orbis project team

You should see how hard this project works with the current Bitcoin price because if the price of Bitcoin is bad then they will have tokens at a low price from the project they are working on.

An STO doesn't just prevent the coin from dropping in price. The idea is that since the token is backed by something, it should not drop in price. In practice it is still possible to see losses if whats backing the token isn't worth much.
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:58:17 PM

An STO doesn't just prevent the coin from dropping in price. The idea is that since the token is backed by something, it should not drop in price. In practice it is still possible to see losses if whats backing the token isn't worth much.

Dropping in the prices means that the price is dropped so much from its original like what we are seeing in most of ICOs now (ex. price dropped from $1 to $0.01) but when we are talking about STOs we'll not see something like that.
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:56:54 PM

Orbis can lead the cryptocurrency in the future where new crypto ICO project will see Orbis Coin as a model because Orbis can stand in downside of the market and protect their investors money and make them more profitable by holding Orbis Coin.
I agree, Having only profit and no losses, making revenue from the actual withdrawal and spending of Orbis coins, Orbis company shares will have a unique, slow but guaranteed price growth process like the security coin.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:05:12 PM

The fact that the project chose the STO path is credible . I see that on the forum, many wearing the signature Orbis .
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:46:54 PM

The fact that the project chose the STO path is credible . I see that on the forum, many wearing the signature Orbis .
Yeah, going to STO rather than ICO is a step to raise the confidence of users and investors
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

Do you know that Being able to trade cryptocurrencies between ordinary, everyday users will require a significant rethinking of what services a cryptocurrency provides.
The ORBIS system can provide this on a 24-hour basis, either online or in-person at an ORBIS branch. This will allow everyone to access the benefits that cryptocurrencies provide them, including low transaction costs, no-limit transactions, fast payment, and the removal of geopolitical barriers to payment.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:21:50 AM

As we know that sending money around the world is a big business  and the money transfer company are charging 10% to 30% of they money transfer. That is why Orbis Coin will give a solution of that problem because they have a low to zero fees per transaction , its faster and safer in Orbis Coin.
if the platform really works of course, orbis platform users will increase rapidly even the orbis project is one of the best projects with very good products, hopefully the orbise missions can be achieved all
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:38:19 AM

Orbis strategy will be based on communicating Orbis value to the targeted segments. This will be done through a variety of online and offline methods.
of course, every project does not only need to work the internet or cyberspace world, but also needs real performance that must be done by the team to interact directly with the community and see the conditions themselves, hopefully the orbis can do it all
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

This is the coin you really want to because the price of Orbis Coin is always going up not like the other cryptocurrency they prie fall to fast and its hard to earn profit from it , that is why I recommend this project to every one.
How do you know that price of Orbis Coin will always grow? And you are talking about the presence, it is traded already?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:39:17 PM

This is the coin you really want to because the price of Orbis Coin is always going up not like the other cryptocurrency they prie fall to fast and its hard to earn profit from it , that is why I recommend this project to every one.
How do you know that price of Orbis Coin will always grow? And you are talking about the presence, it is traded already?
Not traded yet, but i think he is meaning that because it's backed by real assets.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:09:33 PM

Not traded yet, but i think he is meaning that because it's backed by real assets.
This I never know, could you kindly give me more informations? And if it is backed by real assets, price should be stable or?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:25:29 PM

This I never know, could you kindly give me more informations? And if it is backed by real assets, price should be stable or?
Please take a look to the following article with subject 'With ORBSi Coins, You’re a Shareholder'
https://medium.com/@orbisbank/with-orbsi-coins-youre-a-shareholder-a92e07d92834
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:26:03 AM

In my opinion it is not an important problem Orbis has reached the target of softcap, if Orbis tokens are cheap because the price of bitcoin is reasonable because the market conditions are bad.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 04:53:35 PM

Orbis Coin is an ICO project that is using advance technology and have a great vision in the future , they are using blockchain technology and AI that makes this project unique because in the future orbis design an unman teller in every branch in a local bank in your area.
if Orbise products are truly real in every country, of course this project is the best project in the world that first uses banking using blockchain technology, slowly I hope this can be in accordance with what has been planned

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Desert Storm

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:08:09 PM

ORBS coins are backed by Orbis Solutions shares. ORBS coins constitute an investment contract, where the main use-case is the anticipation of revenue shares by price appreciation. With ORBS, investors are not just hodlers, they are shareholders as every ORBS coin they buy is backed by traditional company asset.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:49:25 PM

ORBS coins are backed by Orbis Solutions shares. ORBS coins constitute an investment contract, where the main use-case is the anticipation of revenue shares by price appreciation. With ORBS, investors are not just hodlers, they are shareholders as every ORBS coin they buy is backed by traditional company asset.
Am I understand correctly then as a shareholder I will participate on ORBIS profit right?

And about the token backed by real asset, I do not see the diffrence between utility token and this one. Utility token is also backed by product. If your product grow, your coin will grow right?

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:11:10 PM

Dropping in the prices means that the price is dropped so much from its original like what we are seeing in most of ICOs now (ex. price dropped from $1 to $0.01) but when we are talking about STOs we'll not see something like that.

This is just not a reasonable idea. It can drop if it turns out that the business which is represented by the token sucks. Nobody will hold the token then and just sell and go on.
bitcoin764

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:34:15 AM

One of the tool why an ICO become successful is the team how they work on the project and second is the business model that the project has, it is very important because this will attract investors to invest in they project and all of that is on Orbis Coin.
bitcoin764

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:45:23 PM

One of the promising ICO project today is Orbis Coin was we know AI and blockchain technology is the best technology that will change the world in to high tech product, services and it will make every thing easy for as. That is why we need to support a project like Orbis Coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: