Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins ruined my life  (Read 5349 times)
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:21:27 PM

QQ

OP, you stop people from giving to charities. Merry Christmas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveBTCpls (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:29:06 PM

Is this blue pill central?
I have worked all my life, got good grades in college, etc etc. It all for nothing. The economy is fucked, i cant find a job, it's all a joke, im stuck living with my parents, I cant do SHIT without money. Get fucking real. Meanwhile some stoner whose mined BTC in the early days to buy drugs off TOR and who is clueless about the Bitcoin technology and what it all means got his remaining coins and cashed out at 1000 USD and has more money than I will ever have with HARD WORK. Im fucked, and money will fix all that's wrong with my life, im not up do debate if 2+2 is or 4 or isnt. Bitcoin was the last chance at having enough money during my youth to enjoy a non pathetic life.

I bet if you changed your attitude such that the bolded selections would naturally be rephrased in a more optimistic way, that alone might cause a significant change in your life.

It's hard to be positive when you never have positive reinforcements.
Whatever, just let the thread die. I already vented off.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:31:20 PM

hello is this the jelly school...... m'kay, I've got a little girl here who is extremely jelly
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:32:29 PM

new opportunity up and coming imo. see siggy.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:35:28 PM

Is this blue pill central?
I have worked all my life, got good grades in college, etc etc. It all for nothing. The economy is fucked, i cant find a job, it's all a joke, im stuck living with my parents, I cant do SHIT without money. Get fucking real. Meanwhile some stoner whose mined BTC in the early days to buy drugs off TOR and who is clueless about the Bitcoin technology and what it all means got his remaining coins and cashed out at 1000 USD and has more money than I will ever have with HARD WORK. Im fucked, and money will fix all that's wrong with my life, im not up do debate if 2+2 is or 4 or isnt. Bitcoin was the last chance at having enough money during my youth to enjoy a non pathetic life.

I bet if you changed your attitude such that the bolded selections would naturally be rephrased in a more optimistic way, that alone might cause a significant change in your life.

It's hard to be positive when you never have positive reinforcements.
Whatever, just let the thread die. I already vented off.

Here's my Christmas thread from last year:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133015.0

This might give you some perspective.  I also lost 80% of my possessions in a flood shortly after penning that thread and found out that my girlfriend had been sexually assaulted by several members of a university hockey team, and then I found out that she cheated on me twice, attempted faux-suicide and was hospitalized.  Oh yeah, and my car broke down twice costing me about $2,200.

Relax.  Keep your head up.  What doesn't kill you will make you stronger (but only if you believe that).
sgravina

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:46:32 PM

... My libido is pretty much fucked. ...

I feel your pain. I have several million dollars but have not had sex in over 3 years.  Life just hasn't been the same since I died of emphysema in 2010.  My kids don't even talk to me anymore.  If only I hadn't wasted my 78 years building a fortune.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:55:57 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 11:07:10 PM by erre

Buy some lottocoins, and hope to "win the lotto" (AKA multiply your money and get an ASIC miner, that's what you want if you still belive in btc - but i'm suspecting you didn't belived in it and probably don't belive in it now).
Meanwhile live just like the 99% of people... you can't belive how much my butt hurted when i found that btc reached thousands dollars and i didn't had anything.
Then i did some research and buyed  my little fraction on btc @ 400 and then again @ 1000 USD, now i'm up just a little bit but I KNOW i'm STILL an early adopter, as the vast majority of the people i know don't give a fuck about bitcoins.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:02:57 PM

Yes, BTC are nice to have, and if anyone gives them out, I'll tip my hat to them in gratitude.
BUT, money isn't the most important thing in life. What's money without someone to share it with? What's money to someone who has a terminal condition?
Appreciate life as it is. I know times are tough, but you'll get there one day.
If you can't find a job, try offering your services on here for BTC.
You're tech-savy. Create a BTC site. Use your skills. You will be rewarded Smiley
Life's a b****. The only way to progress is to get up and fight for yourself Smiley
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:35:54 AM

Nor a bit nor a coin can ruin your life.  They may change it, but only you can ruin it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:10:32 AM

here's a tip if you are tired of sitting around your room, jacking off and feeling depressed: do new things that you have never done before. if you always drive by your neighborhood, try just taking a walk. put new things in your mind if you don't like the old.
battlescars

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:40:17 AM

Well guess what bitcoins arent the only opportunity you missed to become rich bro. There are TONS of new opportunities every day
and to assume that because you missed the bitcoin boat you are done its probably not true.

Btw bitcoins may still rise and be worth TONS in the future, so the boat maybe still has not left. Also so many people dont know anything about bitcoins

once the general population hears about them the price will even increase once they start using btc

t1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:31:20 AM

Two words: Think.Differently.

Did you find my posts helpful? Did I say say something nice? Your generosity is much appreciate.
BTC: 1G7chBLoYqGfdyfkrox53yDn6sS65PgFYk
LTC: LiYeFdbv5oxin9S3Wmn4v84LuGZ9nsE4XZ
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:38:33 AM

Two words: Think.Differently.

I agree with this.  Attitude, even when acknowledged to be important, still doesn't get the credit it deserves in my opinion.

Our attitudes create our future.  They first help us interpret our world within an emotional framework, and this interpretation influences our motivations which lead us to enter into the environments and situations that we do, and also determines how well we will perform in those environments and situations.

Thoughts --> Attitude --> Intentions --> Actions -->  Habits --> Destiny

beetcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:44:45 AM

yes, our thoughts affect our reality.. and our environment affects our thoughts.

that's why i said OP should do things differently in order to think differently. i'm being a little forward here, but he has a loser's mindset.

if you are not happy, then stop doing the same shit over and over.
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:54:26 AM

No Risk No Reward bud.

You have to be willing to fail before you will ever succeed.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:54:45 AM

Here's a great observation, though I don't remember who made it; probably Stefan, or whoever he got it from.

"You are exactly where you want to be in life."

So if you're not happy being where you are in life, you should either be in a place in your life where you change this, or you should accept your fate.  Hell can be defined as the limbo between wanting to be somewhere else in life whilst simultaneously refusing to do anything about it.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 04:54:35 AM

Shit! After reading all the OP's posts and The Joint's post he linked to, along with his added comments, I feel like killing myself, for I'm now so depressed. And I thought masturbating while donning a pink tutu was when I started losing it.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 05:02:17 AM

Long story short, I was aware of Bitcoin since years ago. I did read something about them, but the news associated them to ilegal activities so I didnt want to get involved with it.
Years later, I read about it again but they are way too expensive for my broke ass to get on the market.
This is specially depressing because im pretty much a no-gf, no-friends hermit that browses the internet most of the day, always checks for tech related news and so on. It was my opportunity to redeem myself and become a millonaire. This opportunity will never present itself again. Now im stuck with some shitty altcoins that will never be worth even a dollar. The dream it's over. I haven't been able to sleep and or think straight since then. My libido is pretty much fucked. It was always right but since I realized I missed the boat im just in zombie mode. Now im stuck in this fucking room for life.

You are not yet late, You may see bitcoin with few more ZEROs and again your coments will be same. Hurry up. its rite time

burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:49:41 AM

QQ

+1

I wanna give this guy some of my worthless altcoins, I have lived hell of life and know what it means to not have luck, and now i know what work is, so OP, PM me and i will send you some currently worthless altcoins, tradable for btc so maybe they are not worthless (just worthless by themselves) Merry Christmas! get your head straight and play by the rules and life is what you make it with what you got.
  Smiley

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
beetcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:52:38 AM

QQ

+1

I wanna give this guy some of my worthless altcoins, I have lived hell of life and know what it means to not have luck, and now i know what work is, so OP, PM me and i will send you some currently worthless altcoins, tradable for btc so maybe they are not worthless (just worthless by themselves) Merry Christmas! get your head straight and play by the rules and life is what you make it with what you got.
  Smiley

fuck that, people like him make me want to not have babies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: