Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slovenia: No Capital Gains Tax on Bitcoin  (Read 7757 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:20:50 AM

I'm actively looking in to this atm & should know more in the next couple of weeks.

Quote:

Hi Redacted,

I’d be happy to discuss further with you.    Do you want to have an initial phone conversation first?    I don’t want to scare you off, but I want to ensure you are comfortable with our firm’s fees (i.e. they just raised my rate to $720/hr) and we would likely need a $10,000 retainer to get started.

Feel free to give me a call to discuss.  I’m  generally around tomorrow morning and then on the 30th and 31st of December.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Best,

Redacted

Dood's charging approx 1 BTC an hour  Cool  he comes most highly recommended as being top of the field for this with many clients of much fame & fortune, we'll see...

ah ! what is this about ?

Consultation on just where in the world that it would be advantageous to become fiscally resident & what this would entail (ie, just paying taxes there on local &/or global income &/or some physical residency, property ownership, investment, citizenship or dual citizenship, etc...), how it would effect any biz done with citizens of other countries re potential tax liabilities in their countries.

Is it best to be trading as a person or as a company, income versus capital gains or loans from the company to oneself, offshore companies & bank accounts, trusts & charitable foundations, inheritance, deductibles, time limits for visiting other countries so as not to get enmeshed in their tax reporting requirements, like generally not more than six months per year - but more specifically 183 days for the States (but to take in to account previous years stays which are counted as fractions of a day & added on) or the UK with maybe not more than 51 consecutive days, etc.

Plus some more stuff that I haven't itemized as yet due to the hols & traveling, also whatever comes up at the initial consultation & a few undisclosed things as well.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:27:40 AM

Consultation on just where in the world that it would be advantageous to become fiscally resident & what this would entail (ie, just paying taxes there on local &/or global income &/or some physical residency, property ownership, investment, citizenship or dual citizenship, etc...), how it would effect any biz done with citizens of other countries re potential tax liabilities in their countries.

Is it best to be trading as a person or as a company, income versus capital gains or loans from the company to oneself, offshore companies & bank accounts, trusts & charitable foundations, inheritance, deductibles, time limits for visiting other countries so as not to get enmeshed in their tax reporting requirements, like generally not more than six months per year - but more specifically 183 days for the States (but to take in to account previous years stays which are counted as fractions of a day & added on) or the UK with maybe not more than 51 consecutive days, etc.

Plus some more stuff that I haven't itemized as yet due to the hols & traveling, also whatever comes up at the initial consultation & a few undisclosed things as well.

good luck  Smiley
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:38:39 PM

Finally I'm moving to Dubai this year, 0% tax there  Grin
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:25:53 AM

Tax on any income if evil. When they started America they intended it never be paid, "the power to tax is the power to destroy". Today most are brainwashed like it's normal to tax income. I don't care if Slovenia doesn't tax even if it did I wouldn't pay.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bluemoon

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:33:51 AM

Bitcoin gains look to be free of CGT in Cyprus.

http://uk.practicallaw.com/4-500-7179
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: