Author Topic: 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 2349 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I don't need to prove myself to suchmoon, here is a change of circumstances, I want to have a reputation and a business, are you willing to compensate me for few months of waiting? now I'm tagged as a scammer, I'm not a scammer so there is no need for me to be called a scammer by default.

You have proved yourself untrustworthy and deserving of that tag. Making a few edits to your post doesn't reverse that. Someone with judgment so poor as to offer the service on the terms you did is someone to avoid doing business with. I don't think you will ever convince anyone here to trust you. I merely suggested it would be wise to at least spend a few months rebuilding your trashed reputation before even thinking about asking anyone to reconsider.

And you have proven to be a poor individual trying to close your eyes to harassment and abuse to keep your weekly paycheck of signature campaign.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Of course a DT-related thread would not be complete without the scammer extraordinaire pretending like he's an expert and shit...

I don’t see any fake vouches on the OPs thread.

As an example of his "work", he links to a thread where he is his own "client".
This is not exactly being hidden very well by the OP. One might even say it should be clear to anyone that he was his own client and others are free to take this into consideration, although there is no “vouch” and I wouldn’t see the need to.
The OP is free to offer his services on terms of his choice. Similarly any potential buyers of his service can ask for terms they want. If the two sides cannot agree to terms, the OP will not be able to sell his services. I don’t think it is appropriate for an unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on. Unless the OP is being deceptive in some way, there should be no issue.

Why do you tag users for asking for no-collateral loans then? They should be free to offer any terms they want, including no collateral.
These people create accounts with the intention of getting a loan they have no intention of repaying. The amount of effort put into these scam attempts is literally under two minutes. Further, this scam relies upon someone being naive enough to quickly fund the loan before they read warnings from others. The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
That is the worst part. Newbies are stupid. this guy is a fucking retard. Suchmoon has been telling explicitly why he tagged digaran and he keeps spreading lies. He just ignores the facts like every other person who gets tagged here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

You have been given negative trust for offering a service in which you really have no control over. You claim that you can remove negative trust and once a client pays there will be 0 refunds.

Basically you plan on trying to be a paid troll to bug the fuck out of whomever tagged a user in hopes they will remove the neg mark on your clients account. Not gonna work, all you are doing is stealing money from your possible clients
The OP is being transparent that he is not guaranteeing success. It is not unusual to change for your time and not success, especially when the outcome is unknown. Criminal defense attorneys will charge for their time even if their client is found guilty.

It is especially appropriate to not guarantee outcomes when there are as many people on Bkazed’s trust list that refuse to publicly discuss or defend trust ratings and stick up for others who leave disputed ratings and advocate for these people to not be held in any way accountable.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.
That is the worst part. Newbies are stupid. this guy is a fucking retard. Suchmoon has been telling explicitly why he tagged digaran and he keeps spreading lies. He just ignores the facts like every other person who gets tagged here.
The newbie loan scam is not a new user trying to get a loan, it is someone familiar with the forum trying to get a new loan with a brand new account, that will not result in him being held accountable when he fails to repay said loan.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

The newbie loan scam is not a new user trying to get a loan, it is someone familiar with the forum trying to get a new loan with a brand new account, that will not result in him being held accountable when he fails to repay said loan.
Probably Totally yes. But let's not get off-topic here,I am really getting into that.
Fun fact: digaran has now decided to offer campaign management services. I am still waiting for digaran to answer my question:
Its not anyone else's fault if you can't prove or even seem to others as a trustworthy person.
How are you even going to get a single client,when you don't even know what you're doing?
Trying to offer different types of services after acting annoyingly weird is totally cool,or is it?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

You show you are trustworthy over time by acting in a trustworthy way, or at least in a way in which others view you as trustworthy.

I would not say the OP doesn’t know what he is doing. Not every case is winnable. Everyone has the right for their side to be heard though.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

Of course a DT-related thread would not be complete without the scammer extraordinaire pretending like he's an expert and shit...

I don’t see any fake vouches on the OPs thread.

As an example of his "work", he links to a thread where he is his own "client".
This is not exactly being hidden very well by the OP. One might even say it should be clear to anyone that he was his own client and others are free to take this into consideration, although there is no “vouch” and I wouldn’t see the need to.

Where did I say that it's hidden? And yes, the whole point of my feedback is to make it easier for anyone, including those who don't happen to read all digaran's posts, to take his shenanigans into consideration.

The OP is free to offer his services on terms of his choice. Similarly any potential buyers of his service can ask for terms they want. If the two sides cannot agree to terms, the OP will not be able to sell his services. I don’t think it is appropriate for an unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on. Unless the OP is being deceptive in some way, there should be no issue.

Why do you tag users for asking for no-collateral loans then? They should be free to offer any terms they want, including no collateral.
These people create accounts with the intention of getting a loan they have no intention of repaying. The amount of effort put into these scam attempts is literally under two minutes. Further, this scam relies upon someone being naive enough to quickly fund the loan before they read warnings from others. The OP has more than 2 posts and is not a newbie.

It doesn't explain your 180 on "unrelated third party to try to dictate terms that others can trade on". Unless you're saying that you're somehow related to those newbie loan scammers? Or maybe (gasp) you made a bullshit claim that you're now trying to bake into a pretzel.

The OP is being transparent that he is not guaranteeing success. It is not unusual to change for your time and not success, especially when the outcome is unknown. Criminal defense attorneys will charge for their time even if their client is found guilty.

It is especially appropriate to not guarantee outcomes when there are as many people on Bkazed’s trust list that refuse to publicly discuss or defend trust ratings and stick up for others who leave disputed ratings and advocate for these people to not be held in any way accountable.

FINALLY!!! What took you so long? We got the real reason why you're here. Could learn to spell the name of your nemesis at least.

Now that digaran has moved onto other business ventures you can take over his red tag removal service, since you're so fond of it.

I would not say the OP doesn’t know what he is doing.

digaran keeps asking who's responsible for me being in DT. Of course he doesn't know shit, he can't even open the trust page and look up such a simple fact. His service was a total sham. You're defending it just because it fits your narrative.  Roll Eyes
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

It appears that you are mentally retarded, I have removed what has been said to be the reason for my red tag yet you are babbling about it as if it is still relevant. you are trying to abuse your power, you refuse to change your feedback because you feel that you have the right to tag me as a scammer.

You don't. you are not the judge here as much as you believe that I'm not an attorney.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

It appears that you are mentally retarded, I have removed what has been said to be the reason for my red tag yet you are babbling about it as if it is still relevant. you are trying to abuse your power, you refuse to change your feedback because you feel that you have the right to tag me as a scammer.

You don't. you are not the judge here as much as you believe that I'm not an attorney.

Right, when you delete something on the internet it's as if it never happened Roll Eyes

I told you upfront that I'm not going to remove my feedback. I don't believe you can change your ways and your recent behavior has confirmed that.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:48:44 AM by digaran

Right, when you delete something on the internet it's as if it never happened Roll Eyes

I told you upfront that I'm not going to remove my feedback. I don't believe you can change your ways and your recent behavior has confirmed that.

Why didn't you tag me first with your reasons in your second tag? because you wanted to bully me with your first tag, because you immediately tagged me after I bumped my merit source application. no worries though, I have already excluded you and actmyname plus *mexxer-2 from my trust list.

*I believe that he intentionally merited me to force Lauda to tag me as a merit farmer/beggar, therefore I don't trust him.

EDIT: don't act so surprised, I know very well who are your bosses, I just don't want to mention their names yet.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

I have already excluded you and actmyname plus *mexxer-2 from my trust list
Shit! Once theymos adds you to DT1, I guess it's over for us. Oh, digaran, will you ever forgive us? We'll create dozens of threads just for you so that you'll feel pity and remove your exclusions!
Mate, I don't have any bosses. If you want to throw out these blanket statements, go ahead. But you're just digging yourself deeper into a fetid alcove of stagnant water.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

digaran - I'll take a 10 BTC escrowed bet that you don't know the name of my boss.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

digaran - I'll take a 10 BTC escrowed bet that you don't know the name of my boss.

Blazed and dooglus. pay me or I'll tag you for backing from a bet.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon into their trust list that they are suchmoon's boss? That's a little surface-level, isn't it? If I include you in my trust list, will I then be your boss? How inane.

Blazed isn't my boss, either Wink

I haven't actually had contact with them in months.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon into their trust list that they are suchmoon's boss? That's a little surface-level, isn't it? If I include you in my trust list, will I then be your boss? How inane.

I haven't actually had contact with them in months.

Are you suchmoon now or you forgot to switch accounts?

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

I don't work for Blazed or dooglus. Are we gonna do this properly or not? I suggest minerjones as escrow.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

Are you assuming that because Blazed and dooglus included suchmoon
[...]
Are you suchmoon now or you forgot to switch accounts?
I'm referring to them in the third person. I don't see how this makes you think that I'm suchmoon. You're scrounging here, trying to grasp at straws. Wild accusations are never going to help you.
I don't work for Blazed or dooglus. Are we gonna do this properly or not? I suggest minerjones as escrow.
It's not going to happen because everybody you suggest will be an alt of yours or on the DT list and therefore untrustworthy. Roll Eyes

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

And you have proven to be a poor individual trying to close your eyes to harassment and abuse to keep your weekly paycheck of signature campaign.

There is nothing to close my eyes to. You deserve that tag as a result of your actions. That isn't harassment or abuse and is totally unrelated to whether or not I choose to rent out my signature space.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

There is nothing to close my eyes to. You deserve that tag as a result of your actions. That isn't harassment or abuse and is totally unrelated to whether or not I choose to rent out my signature space.

Which actions? if I value my time and want compensation in exchange for it, you see me as untrustworthy?

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: