Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2816 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You can try some sat coins and other cryptocurrencies that are below one dollar like Ripple, Stellar, Nem, Doge and much more, most commonly you can find some good coins to the top 10 but you should also consider some cryptocurrencies that are undervalued right now cause the product is not yet in functional or released, there's a lot of sleeping gold mines right now that are yet to be found so be vigilant on researching.
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

They are cheapest, and thus can easy make x3 or more: KIN, BCN, Doge, ReddCoin and Verge. By the way you can get all of them on Godex.io. We've just added KIN exchange! https://twitter.com/Godex_io/status/996317558432239616
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

Of those altcoins in which it is worth investing, I would advise you OMG, ADA, ripple, EOS, TRON. These altcoins are not very cheap, but I believe in their projects and I think that in the future they can bring you a lot of money.

Etienne_Philippe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

I would not necessarily look at cheap as the sole factor in deciding whether to invest in a project. There are several key signs to look at IMO. Look at Digipulse, it has ALL the attributes of a monster coin that has taken off yet and is likely going to 20-30x during the next bull run!

Here is why -

1) extremely low supply but low price. If the project is good and price is low, this means awareness is low and supply and demand alone can drive crazy price swings once money flows into the space.

2) Strong team - DGPT has a solid team of intelligent, competent people who have done nothing but DELIVER! They have the resources to continue delivering and have hit all their milestones to date i.e. successful beta launch

3) Strong utility - the token needs to actually solve a real world problem - DGPT is first to market, and will allow you to securely pass digital between individuals.

4) First to market - is farther ahead of competition in terms of project completion, technology and approach. DGPT offers this!

Go check out DGPT, this is long hodl and current prices are amazing!
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Crypto money in the world this time all Altcoin is cheap. It's been a long time. If you want to invest, you can get it at this time. All Altcoins are cheap.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Of those altcoins in which it is worth investing, I would advise you OMG, ADA, ripple, EOS, TRON. These altcoins are not very cheap, but I believe in their projects and I think that in the future they can bring you a lot of money.

I agree with your list. I would choose TRON, Cardano, and Stellar over anything on the market now. I'm also thinking NEO, Monero, OmiseGO.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

What is the difference between a cheap crypto currency or expensive, if you get your profit from the amount you have deposited? Or think cheap coins can jump more sharply in price?

Cheap is not low price, cheap means that is cheap in relation to what the project has already built, the prospects and the use cases an all. It has potential.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

In today's date every coin is cheapest because market conditions is not so well (I mean red , red everywhere). So you can buy any altcoin which is trusted by coinmarket cap. But one thing keep in mind that cheap token price will never gives big profit in future. Otherwise, it's you're own decision where to go!
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

If your purpose is making profit, I think the cheapest coin is not choice for you. To ean money, you should to learning information about altcoins, and choose coins which are potential coins. These coins maybe are not the cheapest coins but they will go up fast and bring much money for you. I know there are many coins which are very cheap but they are waste coin, the cheapest coin doesn't mean the best coin. Be careful when choosing coins to invest.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I think that ART is an underrated gem. The platform launched pretty good with artworks worth about 100MUSD in the pipeline (with a marketcap of about 20MUSD). Backed by Pantera Capital. It's currently traded at HitBTC and EtherDelta, and is also listed in Ethfinex, as always do your own research, and don't get shilled but take a look and see if you like it
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

I think SNOV is pretty undervalued right now. I downloaded their extension and did some research on their team and they looked pretty solid and committed to their project. It is a lead generation service, people can use their service to buy data and easily verify emails, and they already have some big partnership like Uber and LEGO. Check their project and think about it. Of course, they can always improve a lot more, but it is quite promising and looks very interesting, I think it has a lot more to grow, but you have to take advantage of that because is cheap
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Dont find cheap crypto that was probably not worthy to invest. Dont you know you can buy lead cryptos with the equivalent of your budget capital? Of lead crypto is risky, cheap crypto is riskier. Why does it stayed on low price because its too slow to progress.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

Be careful of shitty project comrade. Some shitty are just waiting for innocent buyers. Well great projects are currently down now. you want to look into some projects that have good teams and working products but the current bear market has caused to dip.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

if I think if I look at the INDODAX altcoin market the cheapest are coin STQ, NPXS and DOGE..if in my opinion, if we invest in a coin whose price falls, it will definitely be profitable, bro.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Digibyte and pivx, those two cryptocurrencyes I can really recommend, but the choice is yours.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You can invest into verge that is a very popular cryptocurrency which also see a few pumps periodically in a week or so. Other possible altcoins are digibyte which is also a pretty good coin having a huge hashing power driving its network which means it is constantly being mined by people and having a good support also. Pivx is also a pretty good coin and recently taizen a crypto expert and youtuber made a video about it.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

You can invest into verge that is a very popular cryptocurrency which also see a few pumps periodically in a week or so. Other possible altcoins are digibyte which is also a pretty good coin having a huge hashing power driving its network which means it is constantly being mined by people and having a good support also. Pivx is also a pretty good coin and recently taizen a crypto expert and youtuber made a video about it.
Usually in such situations, people very often think that there is a token cheap, then if it's cheap it means that there are a lot of tokens, which means that the project's capitalization will grow very quickly if the token starts to go up.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Digibyte and pivx, those two cryptocurrencyes I can really recommend, but the choice is yours.
Although some cheap encrypted currencies may have a bad growth, and I suggest that you can consider some new altcoin, which may not have experienced high growth yet, but it also has a high risk.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Crypto is cheap and deserves to be maintained and has the potential that many people seek. Indeed, many altcoins are cheap and the ends of coins are dead.
Cheap and affordable altcoins are a hope if you have not so much capital, just check in the top 20 coins you will find easily.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

maybe I am still new here not knowing a lot of things but what I know is, even though it's cheapest at least it can be sold and we can even use it. And this is indeed a weakness for the cheapest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: