Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2818 times)
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

On the one side, cheap coins can bring you more profit, but it's only because such coins are much easier to pump or dump. I prefer to analyze coins before investing in it, not just to choose it because it's cheap.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

I do not think that you will earn as much as you want with cheap coins. I believe that you need to choose something in between cheap and expensive. I prefer litecoin it is not very expensive but very promising.
What coins you need to choose will depend on several factors, some of the most important is what kind of risk you want to take and the size of your capital, because even if you love to take great risks you cannot really do it if you have a capital that is so big that is equal or even larger than the daily volume of the coin, so you need to take into consideration those two factors before choosing a coin in which you want to invest.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

There really is no benefit to identifying what the cheapest altcoin in, because the cheapest altcoins are the ones that have close to zero value because they are shitcoins. What you should be asking is, what is the cheapest altcoin that is actually worth buying, or what is the cheapest altcoin relative to its predicted value 6 months or a year from now. There will definitely be a few solid candidates around the $1m market cap region, just browse CMC and find the ones that best pique your interest.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

You are right, good working product with low market cap may bring good profit in future.

But you should not stuck with the price a lot, potential is most important while investing long term, I think

Check Bitclave (CAT) project. It may interest you. It has really professional devs team and extremely potential project.

Anyway before investing do good research

Good luck
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Try to buy Trx, Dent, Tky, Utk, Lyl, Npxs, Xlm, Xem, Rdd, and Metm, those are cheap now but has lot of potentials and can able to give you big profit more than your expectation, depending on the flow of the good progress of their program in the market to their community then once you buy any them hold then.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

It's so subjective concept 'cheepest crypto'. Some people can pay 100$ in crypto, others 10 000$. What kind of people are you?

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

It doesnt matter how much coin costs but what is current market cappitalization and how many coins are in a circulation - from these 2 numbers you will get the price.
And about the altcoin which worth investing? Buy coin from top 10 - the most safe coins for long time investment.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

I do not think all of the altcoin that goes down is cheap coin. I used to think like that, but now it's not because I have know a coin is high, but it's still going up.
Lider_Trade

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

I do not propose and recommend it. But I propose to draw your attention to such coins as BANCA, Peculium, Ripple. They are not very expensive, but at the same time, in my opinion, quite promising.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

You might want to take a look at these top ten cheap cryptocurrencies. for maximum growth potential.
1. XVG
2.TRX
3.BCN
4.POE
5.DENT
6.RDD
7.SC
8.XP
9.DGB
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

For me the cheapest and most perspective coins are the coins that cost maximum nearly cent or so and they have good idea and professional team.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Try to visit https://coinmarketcap.com. In this site you will find the cheapest Altcoins and other details for your investments need like the Altcoin data, market performance, their products and the complete exchanges with volumes. So everything that you need in Crypto are all in this site as this site is proven a user friendly.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

looking for cheap coins is not difficult but finding a cheap and worthy coin for the investment value is a bit difficult because it is very rare to get big profits from these cheap tokens, because as well as economic principles if you want to get big profits then the issued capital also should be great
Rather, you check it at coinmarketcap, a lot of hypes this time about Ripple, and i think and based on results this coin is good and performing well, its been in the market few years ago and its still cheap, so you can buy from it. I suggest, you can make a huge profits in due time, if you invest in it from now.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Hello,

For my part I am very close to the new project POW only and with a fair launch. So today 3 projects make me look in the highly speculative lowcap:

- Turlecoin
- Bittube
- SUQA

SUQA has also been watching very closely. Recent project, new algorithm of mining (X22), possibility of being paid by blocking these corners in the wallet (not of the POS), indexing on 5 exchnge with the speed of the light + coinmarketcap, and a community of + of 13k people in 2 months on the telegram. I think this kind of project is of great interest to miners. And it would not be stupid to take a little. These projects are rare today, and I think we will have the opportunity to talk about them in the future!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

I believe that now the prices of most coins are quite low. If you wish, you can choose a promising option for a profitable investment. But you do not need to work only with cheap coins. It is better to choose promising altcoins more expensive, but more reliable. For example, EOS, LTC or ADA.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

On this deep market you can look for complete project with cheap price.
On developing dont survive and soon they spent all their funds.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

You can invest in promising Altcoins which have price below $1, they are most promising altcoins that could give very high profit in long term investment. You can buy XRP at $0.3, Stellar at $0.11, TRON at    $0.013 and Cardano at    $0.0296.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

I now prefer to work with more expensive, but reliable coins. Such examples are now ADA, Ripple, EOS, TRON. Of course, now it is not the cheapest coin. But their price is now very low, so you can make very profitable and promising investments for the future.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Personally, I see today almost all altcoins at low prices, if they have to be compared with prices at the end of last year. You can see for yourself on the marketcap, there are hundreds of cheap coins there. Why do you buy cheap coins to invest? You should need to find news for potential coins to make a profit, because sometimes cheap coins may not bring significant results.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

You understand that people can give a lot of advice, but you have to choose yourself. No need to be lazy, you need to try to deeply study projects and this will allow you to make the right choice. At the moment, it is very difficult to predict the development of new projects. The risks of losing all your investments are very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: