Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2818 times)
tmskcimen

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Yes, currently NEO prices are declining and unstable, this is the right time to buy them, and to hold them in the long run, I believe in the future the NEO will definitely grow rapidly.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

looking for cheap coins is not difficult but finding a cheap and worthy coin for the investment value is a bit difficult because it is very rare to get big profits from these cheap tokens, because as well as economic principles if you want to get big profits then the issued capital also should be great
Rather, you check it at coinmarketcap, a lot of hypes this time about Ripple, and i think and based on results this coin is good and performing well, its been in the market few years ago and its still cheap, so you can buy from it. I suggest, you can make a huge profits in due time, if you invest in it from now.

I think in addition to Ripple there are many other options to make a big profit. For example, the ADA or IOTA, these are good projects and the prices of both have dropped a lot this year
okanciftci74

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

now is the right time for you to buy now iota, because now the price is still low, so you will also get more profits by waiting for a high price increase in the future. because the development of altcoin prices also increases every day. I think low price iota
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You buy not the cheapest, but the most promising. It is not necessary to focus only on the price. Now a lot of coins that were expensive, and now are cheap, but full of potential. Take them. For example Ethereum or NEO.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You buy not the cheapest, but the most promising. It is not necessary to focus only on the price. Now a lot of coins that were expensive, and now are cheap, but full of potential. Take them. For example Ethereum or NEO.

i totally agree because of the current market condition you can buy coins with big potential at cheaper price but always do your own due diligence before investing your since it has always a risk on this space.
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I don't want to think negatively about MONERO, but the fact is now the market is down and that makes all cryptocurrency prices fall in price. Maybe if someone dares to buy MONERO, surely now is the right time to buy MONERO because the price of MONERO is now around 39,5 USD.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

You should not chase the cheapest altcoins, it makes no sense. It is much better to chase those altcoins who will bring greater profits.

Gatsby club

keyTango

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Now there are a lot of currencies that have a very low price and in which you can invest right now. If you yourself have no ideas about this, I can recommend you to ask about the ETA token (Etheera project). The price for this token is now very low and has very good prospects for the next few months.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

lots of the cheapest and potential altcoins that can be used as an option. like neo, ethereum, eos and many others. now the coin has a very low price. so it's a choice that you can make as an option
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

You should not chase the cheapest altcoins, it makes no sense. It is much better to chase those altcoins who will bring greater profits.
that's right, every altcoin has the potential of each and not because of the price but a crypto technology that is able to change the world better. I recommend DEC coin, which has a good platform for making crypto needs

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Today the price of a lot of crypto has fallen down so you don't need to think a lot. Just choose one or some of top 40. If you want my advice i recommend to you learn about this coins Eidoo, On.Live, KickCoin. They are to my mind very promising.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

hello friend this is a great thing if you want to buy coins then you can choose coins as you like now, because the current price is very far from the price of ath 1 last year and this is a big discount so don't delay to buy and start investing now.
thepanicpoint

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I think answer is bitcoin:) I don't trust to altcoins now but I can buy bitcoin everytime from 3k-3200 dollar, ethereum and other big projects are very cheap but they can drop more so you can wait little, we should see drops are stopped.

Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

for me you can buy several altcoins now, especially you can buy and hold them in the near future, for me ethereum, litecoin, neo and ADA, so you will also get more profits by waiting for better price increases. because now the price of altcoin is still low.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

for me you can buy several altcoins now, especially you can buy and hold them in the near future, for me ethereum, litecoin, neo and ADA, so you will also get more profits by waiting for better price increases. because now the price of altcoin is still low.
Price will be even lower, so do not buy now with all the money that you have. It is better to wait a little

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

There are a lot of cheapest altcoin in market are as following:--
Eos, Neo, Ethereum etc all of us are in low price because at that time market is low and everybody waiting for good time.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I think ETH and XRP are the right choice for this time. All altcoins are at the lowest price and this will be a good investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

there are a lot of things to consider before buying into the market now and cheap is not one of them because all of them are cheap. You need to consider the value in bitcoin from the ICO price, it helps in making a better decision, also is to look at the stage of the project and how purchase volume is now. you will surprise how some currencies are getting a high volume buy order in this bear market. coin with low buy order should give a warning signal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

If the price is below 1 cent, it does not mean that the coin has the biggest perspective to reach 100 USD. I would look at such coins as Ethereum, NEO, XLM, LTC, EOS and Bitcoin, if you want to make profit within several upcoming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: