Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2816 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You can check in the coinmarketcap. There is available information on coins and altcoins. So you can choose for yourself what you like, and who have good opportunities to come forward. See the roadmap of the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

I think now is the best time to buy 2 little standing coins , I now buy neo and ada , for me they can give a good income next year!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

be careful with the very cheap altcoin that will make you stuck in the coin because if the coin price is cheap then surely the coin doesn't have a good development and you should be able to avoid coins like that.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

For now the altcoin is sold cheaply and this is an opportunity for you to buy it, choose an altcoin that has good potential to be made an investment because not all coins have good potential
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I think there are lots of cheap coins for this year compared to 2017, like ETH, DASH, XRP, LBC, DGB, and many others. All coins have the potential to rise.
Of course, many projects have their own capabilities. I also think that today there are very big opportunities for the market to grow and I hope that it will start to grow as soon as normal news appears on the market that will show growth
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

You have to look at other aspects of the coin rather than the price. It is the business model, team and idea that drive the price. You could have invested in the cheapest altcoin around but the project does not have any potential to grow.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Perhaps you should pay attention to such coins as Cardano, TRON, XRP. These are great coins for a small price, especially now that the market is in a bearish trend. I have been watching these coins for a long time and I am sure that when the new bullrun starts, their price will increase many times.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
tmskcimen

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Indeed, now when the price of NEO is really so I also buying some more NEO and hold it for next year 2019. NEO is also call as ETH of China and for sure in the near future NEO can rise higher in the CMC
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

You dont need the cheapest coin to make more profit, you just need something with great potential. Even if you buy 0,5 of the coin, you`ll be able to make x10 in $

okanciftci74

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Coins which in my opinion have decreased slightly when the market is down. doge always makes a surprise. large and stable increase. Doge is very well used as a long-term investment. Dogecoin very cheap now.
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

I prefer to buy Ethereum instead of BTC, in my opinion Ethereum is more popular nowadays, Ethereum is also a smart contract platform, I believe Ethereum has a bright future.  Wink Wink
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

My list of cheapest altcoins. Ethereum, NEO, ZCash, INS Token and STK Tokens.  I expect very good earnings from those on my list. You can browse to my list. For a reasonable investment. These are long-term investments. I don't know who thinks for the short term.
oriz345

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

With the tight competition of coins, making crypto coins become better quality and more worth investing. With relatively inexpensive prices such as ETH, EOS, Stellar, they have a high level of potential to generate profits and be worth investing in the long term. Because they are quite aggressive and have high enthusiasm to continue to develop and fight in crypto.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

First of all, the cheapest tokens don't mean bigger profit opportunities.
There is no relationship between the two. Roll Eyes
That is so much right, what decide a coins will produce so much profit would be the quality of the coin and also a support of the community who will be utilizing that coins for their need, that way the value of the coins will keep intact and most likely increase.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

Until now all crypto coins have been sold cheaply there has been no price increase, you can buy altcoins that have good potential such as ethereum and eos, I am sure these two coins will grow better in the future and can give you future profits later

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

If your looking for the cheapest so much can be found but not necessarily everything it can give good results. looking for quality value more prioritized than mere price because it could increase at any time if the coin has a good quality. some of the coins are on the top of the mura and it's a good reference for selected.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:35:07 AM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

If I become you, I will add a "potential" criterion to be used as a question Cheesy Remember, low prices are no guarantee that you will make a profit, you will get nothing if the coins or tokens you choose have no potential.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

If your looking for the cheapest so much can be found but not necessarily everything it can give good results. looking for quality value more prioritized than mere price because it could increase at any time if the coin has a good quality. some of the coins are on the top of the mura and it's a good reference for selected.
choosing the quality and ability of coins to survive and grow on the market is indeed very important. we cannot just choose the coins we will buy because the price is cheap. it could be that only coins won't last long. I suggest choosing cheap coins with high trading volume, it can reduce the risk a little.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

In order to find the cheapest altcoin yet, promising, you should look on the coinmarketcap and some trading platform to see the market value of each cryptos and I recommend you to buy ripple as your standard which is cheapest altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: