Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is a constant rise in the price of Bitcoin, important?  (Read 895 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

good topic and explanation. for me any increase in bitcoin price is not important. i prefer bitcoin price to be fixed in a value. so people can shift their investments to alternative coins so demands to altcoins increases. it is very good for all crypto market.
Maybe it's a good idea that btc price will be fixed than seeing it in a downward trend.People will most likely lose their interest in bitcoin if they see its price continue falling and may not recover anymore.It's more good to see if the price continue to increase but this thing is quite impossible.There are really some factors that will appear that will somehow pull down the price gain.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

constant rise of price of bitcoin is important because it will attract more investors.It is important because frankly, many people invested bitcoin because they are expecting good profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:55 AM

good topic and explanation. for me any increase in bitcoin price is not important. i prefer bitcoin price to be fixed in a value. so people can shift their investments to alternative coins so demands to altcoins increases. it is very good for all crypto market.
Maybe it's a good idea that btc price will be fixed than seeing it in a downward trend.People will most likely lose their interest in bitcoin if they see its price continue falling and may not recover anymore.It's more good to see if the price continue to increase but this thing is quite impossible.There are really some factors that will appear that will somehow pull down the price gain.
Indeed it is a 50-50 percent chance, but still we are holding unto our faith that it will rise. As you can see in the market mostly people when they see the value of a certain coin goes down most specially bitcoin, they all lose their grips and began to panic, whereas it rises up it will be an uproar and as expected more and more people will indulge.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Indeed it is a 50-50 percent chance, but still we are holding unto our faith that it will rise. As you can see in the market mostly people when they see the value of a certain coin goes down most specially bitcoin, they all lose their grips and began to panic, whereas it rises up it will be an uproar and as expected more and more people will indulge.
It is best to not let our emotion to win over our logic because that is the time when we will lose control of our decision making and the panic will lead to disappointment at the end of the days so it is best for us to just be calm and if we have extra money then buy more bitcoin because the price maybe low compare to the price that we bought but we all know that it will go up again.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

I am not really sure I get your point here. If you have an initial $1,000 invested, and you get positive returns every year, how can you end with just $100?

I do agree in cashing out from time to time, especially in ATHs.

Yups cashing out from time to time when hype means securing your income and your capital,in this way we can minimize our losses and maximizing our earning

This is what im doing ATH and i believe until now winning is what ive got and no signs of losing if constant
Yeah! I made that mistake last year/ beginning of this year and I am sure not making the mistake again. Until further notice, there will always be a FOMO rise and a bull rally and in a way, that pushed me to learn how to trade both long and short term.

There will always be fluctuations and rise will never be constant just like that. Most times it could be a short term retracement and could be a long term retracement like we are having now, so in that case, it is always good to learn how to utilize those moments for someone's good.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

Obviously, it is important because at some point those who buy at low really need to wait for the increased. With so many hodlers of Bitcoin waiting for the continuous increased and it really shows why it is so important. Also, for the sake of gaining profits which everyone wanted to.
There is still some level of uncertainty and fear everywhere whether we like it or not, and most long term holders are always looking for a way to be assured that this is still a market that is going good in terms of value based on what they believe.

However, they have forgotten it is a market and things will not always be that way at least not for now when bitcoin is still more of a speculative asset. Nevertheless, the fact remains that it is still doing great and increasing year in year out.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Let's say you bought a bitcoin for $1000 in January 2018. <Just an example, not the real price at the time>

So you have to beat inflation and also the performance of other investments to say that your Bitcoin investment was a better investment, than other alternative investments.

Let's say your inflation is 5% and your best return on some other investment is %20 per year, then your Bitcoin price increase will have to be more than %25 to beat the alternative investment.  

Let's say you hoard for 5 years, then you would need a price increase of 125% to beat your alternative investment returns over 5 years.

So we cannot have a price increase of 800% in year 1 and then a price decrease of %400 in year 2 and another price decrease of 200% in year 3 and so on...

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes
There are many ways of investing and one is that buying the commodity when it is in a low price and sell it at the high price so when in case bitcoin end up having a low price in the year 5 then I would buy some bitcoins to make my average price per bitcoin low and when bitcoin come above my average price then I will sell some coins and live happily.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

I believe that with the increasing of the demand on a market the price should go up and it would be healthy sign
Yeah, like we had it last year when everything was going rosy until now. There is always that news that would never stop flying around when the market is going in an uptrend for a long time, as that brings about the mindset that the market is really experiencing some massive growth.

This usually tells on a lot of people as they get to either quickly hop in as well, and then before we know it could give rise to FOMO eventually. It is really a healthy sign but in the case where such FOMO arises like I mentioned which may happen for no reason at all, then that becomes unhealthy.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

constant rise of price of bitcoin is important because it will attract more investors.It is important because frankly, many people invested bitcoin because they are expecting good profit.

You are right my friend. If constant rise will become true, everyone who invest in Bitcoin will get good benefits in short time. But it is something unbelievable for nowadays. Reality shows opposite thing to that idea.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Because that is the most basic marketing that we can show to the people. IF you want to introduce them to bitcoin - you just have to show the graph indicating how stable the bitcoin goes every year.
Dasinc

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Imagine that you bought an apartment on the cheap on some wasteland, where the wolves are howling and bankrupt on cryptocurrency traders. You know that infrastructure will be built around these houses: roads, kindergartens, fitness clubs, shops, a cosmodrome.

Perhaps you will wait until the terrible wasteland will turn into the town of the future of the project. The area will flow people who will be willing to give any money to live here. That's when you sell your apartment. And we all understand that selling it before is a terrible stupidity. You just have to wait.

In the case of bitcoin, in fact, there is no difference. The crypt is not a story about here and now. The crypt is perhaps the best medium-term and long-term investment of all possible. In General need a bit patience. Infrastructure near the house will be built earlier than you think. And there already and move out will not want.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Because that is the most basic marketing that we can show to the people. IF you want to introduce them to bitcoin - you just have to show the graph indicating how stable the bitcoin goes every year.
Marketing is good but the quality of the product you offer is much more important. The price of bitcoin can not constantly grow so the chart will always be UPS and downs. It seems to me that volatility attracts only speculative capital. It will not make bitcoin popular. It seems to me that price stability will be more preferable quality. This will attract to trade for bitcoin shops and it will make bitcoin more popular than periodic price increases.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

If bitcoin increases in price, it will be a window of opportunity for potential ico projects as it will be a place for investors to invest enthusiastically in bitcoin pricing to benefit many people who are private bitcoin
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I dont get the point.
if you will not be wise in any investment you will do you will end up nothing.
even is stock market! you need to guard your investment.
make research day by day.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

You are right my friend. If constant rise will become true, everyone who invest in Bitcoin will get good benefits in short time. But it is something unbelievable for nowadays. Reality shows opposite thing to that idea.

It depends on the situation, constant price increase will be only profitable if you are holding a huge amount of coins but you also need the time where market prices are dumping because in this way you can invest a huge amount, volatility of the market is the most important thing in cryptocurrency industry.

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

The rise of bitcoin is driven by many factors. In the end, the rise of BTC prices is due to the increasing perfection of its investment attributes. BTC no breakthrough in usage scenarios, but as an investment, BTC has already is an important investment target, whose nature is more and more like gold, its use value is no longer important, important is its increasingly recognized as an investment.
The rise in price of bitcoin is affected by the supply and demand. If the demand is less then the price will decrease and vice versa. It depends on the amount of btc dug up day by miners. Its speaks to the market demand for this bitcoin paradigm

I think BTC has no breakthrough in usage scenarios, but as an investment, BTC is already an important investment target, which is more and more like gold, its value of use is no longer important, what matters is getting known as an investment.
The rise of bitcoin is driven by many factors. In the end, the rise in BTC prices is due to the increase in perfection of its investment attributes.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Although it is very good if the bitcoin rice is increasing constantly, but i think that it is not possible to happen, because we have always seen ups and down not only in bitcoin price but almost in every coin. It is actually depending on demand and supply, if the demand is increasing then the supply decreases and so the price also continue increasing, but if the demand of bitcoin is decreasing then its price will defiantly start decreasing and therefore it cannot continue its price to increase constantly.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

This example just shows that it will be very illiterate to use bitcoin just to make a profit in the long run. Indeed, it is possible that in many years the price of bitcoin will be the same as in the period of its purchase. Much better in terms of making a profit will be the use of at least its big ups and downs in price. With a large price increase, it is better to partially sell your bitcoins, and the code is much lowered in price - to buy. If this is done with its very significant ups and downs, even the subsequent possible drop in the price will not be so significant for you. Moreover, I think that the profit should be periodically output to fiat, given the general significant risks of investing in the crypto currency.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Obviously a constant rise in the price of bitcoin means a constant increase of profits also in our end.And when it happens all investors on bitcoin will become rich or millionaires in just a short period of time.That's why we're keep on hoping and praying that bitcoin will increase gradually to solve our financial needs.
Sure, and apparently, who does not want a huge profit? The thing is that some may never be fortunate enough to have gotten at a very low price and then watch it increase as they may have gotten at the peak and then the price starts dropping, and then they start entering a panic phase.

It is a crazy thing to experience most especially for those who were expecting too much and thought it is their time to get rich overnight. In that regard, it makes the idea of a constant rise to give hope, but not like it is very important as no market can ever keep having a constant rise.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

It is important for the bitcoin users and with the other beneficiary of bitcoin for the rise in the price or value because we want to have a huge profit after buying. In this kind of industry there are two kinds of people or we can say two kinds of want. The other kind or want is that the price or value must have small price or value then the other side wants low price or value. Therefore; we can say that the constant rise and fall of the price or value of bitcoin is important so that there will be a flow of buying and selling. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: