Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When you consider leaving a person...  (Read 809 times)
Anonymous

August 21, 2011, 11:50:32 PM

...always communicate before hand. Tell them upfront what is bothering you and what desires are not being met. Not just for the sake that it might be fixable but in the name of improvement. At the least, give the person some knowledge and wisdom to go forward with.

You all will laugh but my previous love has just admitted that she distanced herself because of my political tendencies. If I had known that, I would of cut it out. I certainly didn't enjoy her and want to be with her to discuss such things. I thought she might of valued it but she certainly did not and never once did she communicate her displeasure fully.

Communication is key, folks. Don't ever be afraid to be upfront and state what you desire because in a relationship you are one being essentially. A relationship should be a coalition in the name of achieving mutual satisfaction. Their desires are yours and your desires are theirs and neither one of you are mind readers. Such things have to be stated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trader Steve

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:58:12 PM

+1
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 12:34:38 AM

+1

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 03:07:38 AM

+1
Words of wisdom.

silverchair

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 05:00:08 AM

I like this one, cool  Smiley

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 12:34:15 PM

+1
Words of wisdom.

As much as I think of myself that I'm more of an introvert person, I've experienced for myself that keeping things that you should communicate to other party involved for yourself, hurts you more in the long run then coming up straight to the forehead, and get it right.

So that ole movie line: "What we've got here is a failure to communicate." should always be somewhere in your mind even before it comes to that, and you can use that in many situations in life, business, or personal relationships.

This is one of the things I have succesfuly changed in my behaviour a long time before, and it has brought only benefits to the quality of the relationships being involved.

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 01:14:12 PM

"Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free"
- Paul Simon

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: