Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do?  (Read 1797 times)
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
This are the price of entering in crypto trading market without any background on how to trade though you loss large amount of money this would be an eye opener to you that it is not easy to earn money in crypto  market. now you are planning to go for bounty  will the income her is not as big as in trading market and sometimes luck is needed here to get your coins a good price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

That is a huge money dude. That is already a half million money in our currency. Newbies often fall into bankcrupt by trading with margin. If you didnt buy or sell using a margin your BTC worth of 10k is still a BTC. Just wait , until Bitcoin goes up again and hit your entry point $17k

harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

If you want to start in bounty your need looking information in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0.
How profitable is it?  I think everything that you do need some knowledge in order to succeed. I think trading will be more profitable than bounty.
thanks, man
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

stop dreaming and find another job Smiley
Are you a gambler, how did you lost $10000? If you lost because of the fall in the price then you should buy some more and wait for long time. I am sure that in the future the price will grow more and you will regain your lost money. This is the only way. you can also day trade which is the best way to make profit in short time instead of just holding coins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Callmeandy

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Had similar experience at begining, crypto is allways ups and downs, one day you can be 80%, next day you can get 1000% up.

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Firstly, you should forget everything and reduce your emotions which can direct you wrong direction. Afterwards you need do find the best coin or token can make you a plenty of profit.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I dont get it when you said that the bitcoin was traded in bitfinex,on what kind of trading is this?or you mean that the bitclin was entrusted in bitfinex?but either way

You should have not sold the bitcoin when the price drops at $6000 because we will only loss in value but not in volume,as long as we have the coins on our position
tony314159265359

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Calm down, learn from the failure, and keep trading. Smiley
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, in my opinion, this is a very difficult point for you to trade successfully. The market is volatile and to be able to trade well you should always observe the price of bitcoin and always follow the trading plan that it has set out to reduce risk and profit. safe way.
saraiwikan

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

If you loose a little bit lower than that 10K USD it would be good as a learning experience but 10K USD is a very big amount. Free money or not, it is money. The thing is you should've not sold it that low.. Sad
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

Learn from your mistake and never repeat it again,
You should learn from your mistake and keep on moving on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

First you can recover your 10,000$ if you try again with a new strategy and this time you study first and learn a good lesson from the previous mistake you do before and be very carefull now.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict at the present time, it is very difficult for an experienced trader to experience a traumatic experience. Luckily, trading on the luck is unlikely, you will lose a lot of money if the deal is not going according to plan, the risk will increase and you will not have the opportunity to repair mistake.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Just take it as a lesson , i dont trade , but Hold . Because i see alot more potencial in Holding than trading . Ofcourse if you want quick profits , then go for trading , but in crypto trading is very risky . In 1-2 minutes your holding value can go down by 50% and stay there for 1 year , so you kinda stuck and cant trade . Some people sell with loss and keep trading . 10k$ is not so much in crypto space , just do some bounties for few months and maybe you will get it back and break even
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Just take it as a lesson , i dont trade , but Hold . Because i see alot more potencial in Holding than trading . Ofcourse if you want quick profits , then go for trading , but in crypto trading is very risky . In 1-2 minutes your holding value can go down by 50% and stay there for 1 year , so you kinda stuck and cant trade . Some people sell with loss and keep trading . 10k$ is not so much in crypto space , just do some bounties for few months and maybe you will get it back and break even
It is a heart breaking situation if that happens to me, but making sure that if I have that big amount I will make sure that I won't  lost that big amount, I would be smart enough in my decision and not to do panic mode so I won't have the chance to lose that big amount.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

I think that you are not the first and not the last who loses so much on crypto. I believe that in any case, you have only one hope, this wait when rises course.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

although it's free I think losing money in such amounts is painful.
I think with that money you are already proficient trading if you follow a kind of trading course or something like that, rather than scattering it.
yes you can try bounty, at least in bounty you will not do the same Grin
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

I see you should stop and go learn more about this market. But I believe that when you lose some of that money, you gain experience in this market, and I believe you need to know that you are missing out on something to succeed.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

With a constantly volatile and unpredictable market, I think that if you trade without a specific plan and are willing to cut losses then you will lose a lot of money and losses. very big. The market is in a bear market so the trade will be very difficult, bitocin prices will be able to fall deeply at any time and you can not predict.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Trading are very risky job specially those people have nothing experience on that field of job, knowledge and skill are need to become trader successful huge of money you lose but do not worry try to find another way to earn money, to get your money back in the world of crypto.

If you have a plan to invest in bounty try to learn JINBI a new promising project Grin
or join as participant promoting this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: