Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do?  (Read 1804 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

Obviously, the trading signals received from your "guru" were absolutely wrong. You need to try to buy the dip, then hold your coins. If you will get a desirable profit, don't be greedy and sell them immediately. You can wait for dumping, but you should be prepared to sell all at one moment. Don't rely only on the technical trading strategies. The majority of them don't work on the highly manipulated crypto currency exchange markets. I see that you like to trade, so forget these losses, learn from your own mistakes and be involved to the crypto currency world.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

Bounty programs is a great idea. Your main task will be to find good campaigns. To do this, you need to revise a lot of information in telegram and on the Internet about ICO projects. But I think you can do it.
Next, you need to subscribe to the campaigns you have chosen and STRICTLY follow all the conditions. If you violate the conditions, you will remain without paying for your work, but this you don't need. Of course there are bad employers, such as Unibright. They have not yet paid many of their bounty hunters and didn't give any explanation. But you need to be ready for this.
To receive the award, you will need to pump your pages on social networks (the more you have the folovers, the more reward you will receive for the work done). Also you can choose other ways of earning: translations, writing stattes, creating videos, etc. In general, for 1 month with 10 campaigns on a twitter (more than 10,000 users) + signature (full member) on the forum brings about $ 5000-6000 (maybe more or less). So think and choose the variant that suits you.
Good luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:58 AM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I think you should stop trading and widen knowledge while making money from bounty program. It's profitable if you are lucky. It's very easy to earn some coin/token .
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

You should probably take a deep breath and relax first. 10000 dollars isn't a small amount and it takes time  to come out of such a shock. After a couple of weeks you should start enrolling yourself in bounty campaigns like twitter and Facebook so that you're able to record a part of your loss by doing bounties. There is no limit on number of twitter campaigns you can participate in so try to participate in as many as you want.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
Loss is unavoidable in this market and almost all good traders are now losing a lot of money in this market and no one is perfect. I think you should add a lot of knowledge in investing because this market is very risky and risky. Whenever a whale creates a FUD, it will all turn red in one day. I personally recommend that you keep Bitcoin at this time or be able to participate in ICO projects to get tokens

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

That big loss, its bad idea used margin in crypto trading because the risk will be higher. Actually that your lose can be recover later when the price going up again, if you dont  use margin . But margin trading make your money become zero.  You can recover that your lose by join bounty program and airdrop. I also in lose because all crypto down too much and I try to recover it from bounty and airdrop.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

Maybe uou have lost from trading because when the price fell you immediately converted or withdrawn your amount. Or just keep on making wrong decision for every trade.

That is why it is really very important to always start trading on a small amount. For you to practice. Tho since youve already lost interest in it and have decided to shift carrier then i wish you luck.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Trading are very risky job specially those people have nothing experience on that field of job, knowledge and skill are need to become trader successful huge of money you lose but do not worry try to find another way to earn money, to get your money back in the world of crypto.

If you have a plan to invest in bounty try to learn JINBI a new promising project Grin
or join as participant promoting this project.
You're right to be able to make a profit from the trade you need knowledge and skills, of course with experience too. with that the risk of trading will decrease, without it you will certainly produce is loss. you need to know that in ico project investment also requires extensive knowledge about crypto, so you can choose on potential ico..
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

when you lose that much trading capital you can do in my opinion is you have to make a note or at least write down all the mistakes what ever you do so make that much loss, after that you should try not to repeat the same mistake a second time.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I think you should be calm down. let's spend your time to find out the reasons to anwser the question why did you lose your money. if you cant do that, you should not invest or trade.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

Bitcoin will be very difficult to get up to 17k $. I think you made the first mistake. You should accept it and look for another direction to invest.
Staying waiting will not make you feel better. Accept the truth and keep trying to succeed. That's what I want to say to you. good luck

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

Bounty programs is a great idea. Your main task will be to find good campaigns. To do this, you need to revise a lot of information in telegram and on the Internet about ICO projects. But I think you can do it.
Next, you need to subscribe to the campaigns you have chosen and STRICTLY follow all the conditions. If you violate the conditions, you will remain without paying for your work, but this you don't need. Of course there are bad employers, such as Unibright. They have not yet paid many of their bounty hunters and didn't give any explanation. But you need to be ready for this.
To receive the award, you will need to pump your pages on social networks (the more you have the folovers, the more reward you will receive for the work done). Also you can choose other ways of earning: translations, writing stattes, creating videos, etc. In general, for 1 month with 10 campaigns on a twitter (more than 10,000 users) + signature (full member) on the forum brings about $ 5000-6000 (maybe more or less). So think and choose the variant that suits you.
Good luck!
Man, you motivated me, thank you
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

You should not sold those bitcoins and you should just forget about it and re-assess everything. You said that you have don't have enough knowledge on what you are doing so that's the thing you need to work first before back to trading again.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Just stop trading, do yourself a giant favour and stop lefting your money in there, and of course, stop trading because it seems that you can not stop losing your money. anyway, do whatever you want, this is just my advice.

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

when you lose that much trading capital you can do in my opinion is you have to make a note or at least write down all the mistakes what ever you do so make that much loss, after that you should try not to repeat the same mistake a second time.
for this at first increasing knowledge about trading will help alot and spending good time with bitcoin will also increase the capability of profit, so that he could learn fine skills about bitcoin trading which will help him better to get more profit than anyone, if he lose that amount because of some mistake try not to repeat the same mistake again and trade with different way to overcome that lose.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

I understand how you feel about losing that huge amount of money in cryptocurrency trading. Please take note that before you start cryptocurrency trading, just put an amount that you can afford to lose. I know that bigger risks comes bigger rewards, but it is either a hit or miss when the market is so unstable nowadays. The positive thing right now about your situation is at least you have learned and start to get better in decision making when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

You are a dumb, how could you buy bitcoin at more than $17,000? also, you decided to trade with it doing margin trading! Of course that you were going to lose a lot of money because of that!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

if you lose that much you better record what makes you lose that much and you should also be able to learn the mistakes that have happened so you can try very hard to avoid mistakes you have ever made.
Oddyseous

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

You bought high and sold low, you should have held out from selling when bitcoin dropped and waited for the next boom to sell it again. Now that Bitcoin is low again it's a good time to buy and hold out until another rocket to the moon. It's really that simple. If you don't want to wait you can gamble on alt coins, but it's a gamble. LTC is pretty consistent and rises and falls with bitcoin so I do enjoy LTC because of that. But the goal is buy low and sell high, so do that.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

The market in recent times has been volatile and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully you need to have a specific investment plan and adhere to it. Bitcoins are constantly fluctuating and decreasing over the last few days, so you need to be very careful when investing in altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: