Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do?  (Read 1804 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

when you lose that much capital I hope in the future you can control your patience and as much as possible to avoid mistakes you have made as much as possible do not repeat the same mistake for the umpteenth time.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

Even if the money was for free it doesn't means that you should be ok with losing it, as that was your money and you could have saved it or invested in a coin and hodled it. Trading isn't for everyone and trading in a volatile market like crypto market isn't very easy and very few people are able to turn a profit from trading.
Losing of this much of the amount in trading is a very much disturbing situation but the fact is you need to keep your nerves under your control so that you may not end up making any other foolish decision. You need to stay patient and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss and that you can only do when you will not quit doing trading and that you will work even harder.

You just need to find the ICO project in the Bounties section, follow their rules, complete the task and get the coin. You can choose any project you like but always follow their rules. Good luck to you. It's a lot of money but from there you can learn there's a risk you have to deal with it. The bounty program is the right way to earn money and the task is not difficult.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
lol seriously?  I have read somewhere on this forum that some guy has lost 2000 us dollars in trading. That amount is too huge and you could have used it in a more useful way. If I were you I will also feel upset about it and will never try trading again. Trading is not for all and maybe it is not meant for you.There are other ways to earn like bounty campaigns or investment.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

Sorry for this but you have to be able to encourage yourself and if possible you should spend time to learn how this work and trying to come back again and trade in other to be able to make what you have lose.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

when you lose that much capital I hope in the future you can control your patience and as much as possible to avoid mistakes you have made as much as possible do not repeat the same mistake for the umpteenth time.
In a trade you can not lose all your capital unless you buy a scam coin. usually the price does not go down to% 90 if you choose known coin. true what you say that you should be careful other time do the calculations correctly. if you're not sure do not use capital too much. you still have the capital and you can grow it back. make it a lesson
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I think you should stop doing business, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so successful trade is becoming very difficult. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting in small amplitudes but altcoin adjusts in very large amplitudes. So if the bitcoin price drops you will lose very heavily, you should wait for the market more stable.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

d
Since it was money that you can afford to lose,you made a wrong decision to make trading while theres a much better option to Invest And HOLD the coin for long,bitcoin is not a good materials for daytrading instead this is much better to be hold and wait for years to taste the profit,this is a slow moving coin but full of potential for earnings

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

It shows that you clearly are a dumb and you do not know how crypto works exactly, neither trading. That is why i suggest you to start learning a little bit more before investing in anything
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

Im so sas because you lost over 10,000 dollars in this year. In my country 10,000 dollars is equal to half million and that's big you can buy house and lot with that amount. The only way to get back again your money is to wait the price to increase bitcoin of how much you bought or even get a little profit like back of price of $20,000.
Gtrust233

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

shit. when you hold your coins you never lost. thats my idea don't be panic..
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

shit. when you hold your coins you never lost. thats my idea don't be panic..
Loosing money while trading means you have either sold at the wrong time or you have invested in the wrong crypto currency. For good profit, you need to have good market knowledge and perfect information about the technology. Having said that, one is expected to enter again in a perfect way to meet his loss again and earn despite. Loosing and quitting is not a very good strategy.
heavenknows

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

You should learn to use the risk ratio in trading. In order to achieve that, you can use free youtube videos on how to use them on tradingview. I believe this is the best platform for charting the cryptocurrencies as it gives live value of coin from exchanges.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

With a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, I believe you should not continue to trade, you can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days is constantly adjusting, only one volatility. Small bitcoins also greatly affect the price of altcoin, so long-term investment will be very dangerous and the risk of damage will be huge.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:35:07 AM by The cure

One good thing with you is,you are willing to lose that big amount of capital. You can try another ways to earn profits in cryptocurrency,as you said it is interisting for you. You can also join the bounty campaign,you will be rewarded after you completed the tasks.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

keep trying and do not easily despair because trading in bitcoin is very risky, you can lose a lot but you can also profit a lot.
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

The first thing you need to do is to accept your loss. By accepting the loss, you are able to make even more in the future. Second, you need to improve your skills in trading. It is important to have knowledge in trading. Without knowledge, you are helpless. Third, experience is also the key leading us to success. Try to trade more to gain more experience

ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

I can advice you to watch some videos in youtube  read some articles on how to trade, and you can seek some advice to your friends but dont go all in and im glad you just lose what you can afford to lose just be careful nextime ten thousand dollars is already a big money. Learning from mistakes is Good
grandpix

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

It's business,  everything can happen that we can not anticipate.  Start over with a one-time failure experience, and you'll quickly achieve success.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Trading is not an easy game 17k usd for a starter is not good gamble, maybe you can start 5k usd and buy different types of crypto instead of Bitcoin only or you wait for all crypto to reach the bottom to hit a good buy. Well its a common mistake for beginners and you will learn a lesson from that and try to do research first before you invest anything in crypto.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Dont be dismayed if you lose a lot from buying Bitcoin. You dont have nothing to worry because it is "Bitcoin". Just wait for Bitcoin to reach again $17k, and you will see. Your investment will comeback.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: