Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do?  (Read 1804 times)
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

It's also the same field of activity as any other. In trading also some who earn money, and there are those who lose. The same situations with investments, advertising and any other stuff. With the mind you can earn everywhere.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

Going for bounty programmes is a good idea. You can earn alot even without investing anything and at 0% risk. According to me signature campaign is best, you should go for that. But if you will again move for trading in future, study the market carefully and take advice of some experienced traders.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Sorry for your losses that is a part of the trading job, better luck next time i think the money you can lose will be right back again in the right time, just stay hold your couns gives a lot of lost for your do not lost hope the bear market will end.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

Your passion's truly extraordinary. Trading can be said to be work which's very difficult especially for new traders who aren't experienced but sometimes experienced people are also still able to lose. So, the experience isn't the essence of victory, but first, understand the performance of crypto trading and by continuing to repeat, repeat, and repeat, even in defeat, then someone will become an expert in the field he's doing.

Sorry for your losses that is a part of the trading job, better luck next time i think the money you can lose will be right back again in the right time, just stay hold your couns gives a lot of lost for your do not lost hope the bear market will end.

True, with the existence of hope at least it can make someone's mentality become as hard as steel, never give up on the situation, surely the bitterness of a loss will be replaced by the sweet profit which will be obtained later.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

You can go and make 20000$ or more... Just think - you already have an experience of trading for serious sums and you can play around current market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

Just calm yourself make a rest and back when you already to push it again on trading don't think it is bad feel it when your mistake and encourage yourself to try again.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

Going for bounty programmes is a good idea. You can earn alot even without investing anything and at 0% risk. According to me signature campaign is best, you should go for that. But if you will again move for trading in future, study the market carefully and take advice of some experienced traders.
if you're not too good at trading, you should stay away first. if you want to make coins from the bounty program. you can do it there are lots of bounties that you can follow, and be careful when choosing bounties there may be some who don't pay. if you want to go back to trading, then learn first don't start without capital broad knowledge
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

My advice, you must add the knowledge of trade so that you can minimize losses as well as profits
The addition of knowledge is imperative and I advise people to focus more on new knowledge in order to keep up with modern traders. I have lost money a lot of times and have a lot of experience in trading so after these lessons, it is easy for me to make a profit every day. Right now is a good time for you to get the best preparation before entering the uptrend

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

You can go and make 20000$ or more... Just think - you already have an experience of trading for serious sums and you can play around current market.

He can do that again if he has money to deposit in the exchanges. But if he doesn't have money and he only has the rest coin, then I think he only needs to wait until the price rises again. It is too risky if he decides to deposit his money because the market still not unpredictable and the market is not stable, and we don't know what will happen later.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

Trading in a volatile market for crypto is not easy and few people can make a profit from trading. And if you lose your money, then you throw that away is unrealistic. You need to get experience in the deal.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

At least you should have expected that to happen due to the nature of this market. I don't like it to happen to you but you should know what to do next. You can either stop and it's game over or trade again but with a smaller amount. It all depends on your situation, if anything does not favor after that then just stop and start a new chapter of your life.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

I think now you have to rise from losing a lot of money, just think of it as an accident that will make you understand more about trading in the Crypto world. Accept various input from senior traders in this forum and don't stop learning. Keep the spirit Wink
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Most of the people who are invested in bitcoin when the price become very high and price down lose some of their money.
In bounty possible also you can get more money or maybe you will not get anything because bounty campaign is mostly are scam and failed.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

I don't want to make disapointed but it is hard to gain a good money in bounty nowadays.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Since you can afford that amount to lose,why didn’t you just hold the bitcoin instead of trading it,in couple of years i am pretty sure that you will make tons of money.and stop listening to those signals because all they want is to have victim about the coins they will advertise

If you are looking for bounty profiteering then start searching good project now because for sure you might lose another $10,000 again
Jateng

Activity: 1288
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

You lose $10k and you said it is the amount of money you're ready to lose but you're asking everybody what you must do ? Then just forget it since it is "ready to lose". Just think that you donated it to charity.

Trading is not easy. Trading is not good at guessing. You really have to have a knowledge about trading to be able to earn in trading.  Now you want to become a bounty hunter. Well, a little piece of advice "be careful". Scammers out there are growing. I don't even know which is scam and which is not. So good luck for you.

criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I agree. if there is some experience in trading such amounts, then there will be no problems even in the current market.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Don't start trading without learning the basics, of course bounty is profitable haven said that choose any bounty after you are sure the project will succeed to avoid futile charity work in case the ico fails.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

Well, if I were you, the first thing I would do is cool off and step a little back, at least, that's the first thing I would do. I mean, I would surely get emotional if that would happen to me, since $1,000 is still a big amount of money, and it can still affect how much fund you are using either as capital or circulating in your investments and trade. After stepping back, I will study whatever mistakes I made or what actually affected and caused the loss, it is like one big blow, or is it an accumulation of many things? Then, after knowing that, the next thing to do is make use of what I have learned to try to get it back, but make sure that as you do that, you don't rush.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

When you lose and lose money, i think you should look at your own atrade. The basic knowledge of Bitcoin and Altcoins as well as the crypto market is very important to us. If you do not know it is very difficult to make decisions at times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: