Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:49:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE DESIGN] Create or Update Your Project LOGO DESIGN (High Quality)  (Read 974 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I would like to get a logo designed for my new upcoming project "BountyZone" . The color scheme should be blue-ish, you may this color : #125cac
The logo dimensions should be so as it can be used as header on our website.
To give you an idea of project, it's related to bounty campaigns; I can't disclose much atm.

Karasawa007 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
Merited by ADcoin.me (30)

Could you make me a logo that says FameTrigger with red & purple gradient? Maybe include some kind of spotlight elements. It's going to be an advertising platform.

Btw, I like the font you used for Deats (second example), but then it should be way bolder.

Looks sweet! Could you try the exact same font as Deats, as I don't like this font that much (it contains lots of inconsistencies).
Also, try #ff4d4d for red and #ff1a75 for purple. Would love to get the .psd as well if possible :3

BTW, logo (icon) looks awesome tho! Could you turn it 90 degrees? That would make it look even better ^.^

KUROINEKO.GD
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Could you make me a logo that says FameTrigger with red & purple gradient? Maybe include some kind of spotlight elements. It's going to be an advertising platform.

Btw, I like the font you used for Deats (second example), but then it should be way bolder.

Looks sweet! Could you try the exact same font as Deats, as I don't like this font that much (it contains lots of inconsistencies).
Also, try #ff4d4d for red and #ff1a75 for purple. Would love to get the .psd as well if possible :3

BTW, logo (icon) looks awesome tho! Could you turn it 90 degrees? That would make it look even better ^.^

Looks awesome! thank you so much, I spent all my btc on an ethereum token, so can't tip you right now : ( I've sent you all my available merit points tho (+30).

Is there a possibility that you can send me the photoshop (.PSD) file? strawberrymilke@gmail.com
BTW, I will have paid work available in approx. 2 weeks, can I contact you when I do?

Palcoin.co
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Looks awesome! thank you so much, I spent all my btc on an ethereum token, so can't tip you right now : ( I've sent you all my available merit points tho (+30).

Is there a possibility that you can send me the photoshop (.PSD) file? strawberrymilke@gmail.com
BTW, I will have paid work available in approx. 2 weeks, can I contact you when I do?

wow thank you very much, sir. happy to work with you, sir. the app I use is coreldraw, maybe i can just send the .crd file ...

KUROINEKO.GD
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

I'm familiar with that software suite : ) the .crd is fine! I'll let you know as soon as I have more details about the art that has to be made.

Palcoin.co
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

I'm familiar with that software suite : ) the .crd is fine! I'll let you know as soon as I have more details about the art that has to be made.

well suited, Grin I've sent it to your e-mail, sir.
this size for your avatar, sir.

KUROINEKO.GD
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

well suited, Grin I've sent it to your e-mail, sir.
this size for your avatar, sir.

Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work, you definitely have the talent for it.

Btw, did you see me struggle to get a nice fit for my avatar here on bitcointalk? That was quite awkward haha
I appreciate you making the effort for a 120x80 image, thanks again ^.^

Palcoin.co
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Can you make a design for my logo with my name in it - jacee, and do something like maybe show an ace of spades in it?
Thank you! Smiley
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Can you make a design for my logo with my name in it - jacee, and do something like maybe show an ace of spades in it?
Thank you! Smiley

with pleasure, sir. but can you wait. because I still do some logo design. Cheesy

KUROINEKO.GD
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

Hello and thank you for the awesome thread ! Is it possible to create a logo for me ? Whenever possible, no pressure.
The company is called Kastro ( Castle ) so if the logo would be a small minimalistic castle -or if a castle is too complicated then a rook ( chess piece ) - made out of small small entities like dots or stars that when connected form the castle/rook. So the castle would not have an outline but it would be obvious that it is a castle/rook.
Thanks again for your time , and - a fak off i am not doing it - picture is also acceptable Tongue
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

I would like to open a personal blog and in need of logo can you design a logo for me that have a OTs-01 Kobalt revolver gun as artwork with the same color like my avatar.
Use your deats design however the artwork is on top and my name Cobalt9317 is on bottom of it let me know if you can do it I'll also send you tip of 10$

Welcome pack. sorry to reply to your comments, designing the logo of death maybe this will be a little longer so please wait patiently. because I have not experienced in the design of death.

Oh no not death design I mean is your deats design in your example and also add something that resembles cryptocurrency in it thank you very much I will send you a tip after you are done.

P.S And send me the original files so I can altered it to something in the future.

One thing buddy you didn't make it doesn't resembles cryptocurrency if you change the falling ammo to be a bitcoin logo that would be great and even greater if you make the bitcoin logo color white also I'll send the tip now buddy.

Thanks for the effort it looks really beautiful just missing one thing. You can just altered the first design not the second one.

EDIT: tip sent buddy f3c79c1474f7fe0994da0c9925d8ffc1cb91c4c104b94ef65526777fc9ec002f
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:41:48 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 07:55:15 AM by Karasawa007

I would like to open a personal blog and in need of logo can you design a logo for me that have a OTs-01 Kobalt revolver gun as artwork with the same color like my avatar.
Use your deats design however the artwork is on top and my name Cobalt9317 is on bottom of it let me know if you can do it I'll also send you tip of 10$

Welcome pack. sorry to reply to your comments, designing the logo of death maybe this will be a little longer so please wait patiently. because I have not experienced in the design of death.

Oh no not death design I mean is your deats design in your example and also add something that resembles cryptocurrency in it thank you very much I will send you a tip after you are done.

P.S And send me the original files so I can altered it to something in the future.

One thing buddy you didn't make it doesn't resembles cryptocurrency if you change the falling ammo to be a bitcoin logo that would be great and even greater if you make the bitcoin logo color white also I'll send the tip now buddy.

Thanks for the effort it looks really beautiful just missing one thing. You can just altered the first design not the second one.

EDIT: tip sent buddy f3c79c1474f7fe0994da0c9925d8ffc1cb91c4c104b94ef65526777fc9ec002f

Thank you very much sir. glad to work with you Cheesy

do you like something like this or not, sir?

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Hello and thank you for the awesome thread ! Is it possible to create a logo for me ? Whenever possible, no pressure.
The company is called Kastro ( Castle ) so if the logo would be a small minimalistic castle -or if a castle is too complicated then a rook ( chess piece ) - made out of small small entities like dots or stars that when connected form the castle/rook. So the castle would not have an outline but it would be obvious that it is a castle/rook.
Thanks again for your time , and - a fak off i am not doing it - picture is also acceptable Tongue

welcome, sir. of course, I can help you, but I need some time to do it ... because I am here still doing other work. please understand

KUROINEKO.GD
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

You definitely have talent and if I were you I would NOT offer my work for free.

Even if you charge $10 that is extremely cheap for a decent logo and it gives you a bit of pocket money.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

I would like to avail a free logo design.

Hello, Could you also make me a logo just like What you did to Yogg's logo. I also love Cats, please make a logo of a Cat with my name

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Wow that's amazing more than I expected if I'm in need of another design I'll contact you.
If you open a service thread you can really earn a nice profit as a lot of ICO/Token project is in need of amazing design like yours!

P.S Do you also design banner?
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Wow that's amazing more than I expected if I'm in need of another design I'll contact you.
If you open a service thread you can really earn a nice profit as a lot of ICO/Token project is in need of amazing design like yours!

P.S Do you also design banner?

thank you for your compliment, I am very honored to hear it. designing banners? of course I can, sir.

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

Thank you! Smiley

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

I would like to get a logo designed for my new upcoming project "BountyZone" . The color scheme should be blue-ish, you may this color : #125cac
The logo dimensions should be so as it can be used as header on our website.
To give you an idea of project, it's related to bounty campaigns; I can't disclose much atm.

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

KUROINEKO.GD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: