Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This week all red  (Read 470 times)
Xtrafa

Activity: 259
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

Wait for future don't be panic! wait and hold your cryptocurrency for long term certainly market will recover dropping price.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

What happen today .. all i see it red color. dropping ..
 Angry
Correction Invoked artificially through the Consensus. I am sure of this by 99%. I think that now will begin to grow a good time to enter the market
suraniawan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

It is true if all the red coins this week dimarket. even a few weeks ago also happens to be the case. But calm, because any decrease will always be followed by the increase. We just wait a minute, surely the market will go back to green.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

I think that it was such a good correction after bitcoin has grown from 6000 to 10,000. I think soon there should be a new wave of growth of 11-12 thousand

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

Rejoice, this is a sale of cryptocurrency. )
You have the opportunity to purchase promising coins that are in the drawdown before the rise in prices for cryptocurrencies.
SarxeM

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

Rejoice, this is a sale of cryptocurrency. )
You have the opportunity to purchase promising coins that are in the drawdown before the rise in prices for cryptocurrencies.
yes if red just buy not for sale yo not loss, buy again if you trust crypto is chance to buy a cheap price right..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Don't get mad, don't panic and don't worry. Think of the logic that what comes after the rain? There's a rainbow right?

Then after this red market, you know what will come next? Yep it will be green and so far the market today was in green and go. But don't be comfortable with it you have to hold until you get satisfied and remember the number 1 rule, don't panic sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Angry

If you are an experienced and experienced investor, it will be easy to recognize that last week was the time when investors sold cryptos to make a profit, leading to a fall in exchange rates. And when you reply to your topic, the market is green and shows signs of recovery. So you should be calm and do not worry because the reduction in exchange rates is reasonable.

KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

downs of crypto and market conditions are not the first time this has happened. even I think this is reasonable. that show is still the existence of activities in the cryptocurrency. don't panic easily with situations like this. many pray, optimistic market conditions will again improve.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Yes all altcoin prices are red and very bad for this week, hopefully this time not too long. Hopefully this will quickly recover and turn green once again and go up + 10% for all altcoin.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Do not be afraid, stay and stand strong. The market has not yet recovered and i believe very soon the market will  get much better. That you are also seeing red allover, that does nit mean that all coins are on red. There are some coins that are on green and are mooning, but they are few in number.
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

I don't know really why the prices are dropping this way. It's not good at all. The bear trend should stop. Otherwise, there would be no other way except for quitting the cryptocurrency market.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

not this week. but in the next 2 or 3 months the market is still unstable. it's common for this to happen. So, you do not have to worry.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

it will happen only a few days, after which it will be green again. do not panic sell, just relax, the price will definitely go back up

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Angry
It is indeed scary but given that market dumps are just temporary, holding would be the best thing ti do. Also, avoid selling on not to make the situation worse. The market will eventually recover and we just need to be patient. You may also consider investing since the market price of most cryptos are low and earn huge profit when the market turn green.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

For anyone who is conversant with the happenings in the crypto market should not be too surprised. We operate in a highly volatile market vonfition which is susceptible to change any time. But we should not be too worried because I believe its for a while, it will stil go back to the way we all want it to be.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

With your post, we can conclude that you are a new player, this scenario has been repeated a hundred of times before and this is not the last time that it is going to happen so better get used to it and stop asking this everytime it's in red this topic is redundant, you'll know it when you get used to it.

ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

It is normally happen, because crypto currency are fluctuating increasing and sometimes decreasing. Actually its hard to predict it, if the coins goes up or fall down but if it is red now, don't worry because sooner or later it will transform to green again. Just be positive and take it as opportunity, invest when crypto currency are in red and withdraw it when it was in green.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

I think you should not worry about it if it is red because there is always pros and cons in the crypto market. Today it is red but tomorrow you will see it in the highest peek. So dont worry about it. Lets hope for the best.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

it happens that the red, but behind it at once green)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: