Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FedEx is investing and confident about Bitcoin  (Read 1383 times)
luisowens

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

If FedEx Corporation start investing in blockchain that would be great. this big companies can do alot in the case of sperading possitiveness all over the world. hopw that other big companies also become supportive like them.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

FedEx is always a very updated company. And I think it is great knows for the industry. Yes, mostly big corporation is accepting bitcoin in recent time. And thus, a great flow will be started. BTCBTC
yswaydigi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

FedEs will be a boon to Bitcoin. Raise value
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

So I recently read and article about FedEx Corporation is investing in blockchain. What do you think will be the effect of this in the crypto market? Do you think big companies will also follow what FedEx did?
everyone wants to taje the opportunity to explore the benefits of blockchain technology that itcis not limited in payment online transaction blockhain can also be used for tracking items if it is accurately deliver on time. fed ex only show that they want to take the opportunity  to test any sppoication that can improve their profits and increase investors.

FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

oh can you share with me more?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

So I recently read and article about FedEx Corporation is investing in blockchain. What do you think will be the effect of this in the crypto market? Do you think big companies will also follow what FedEx did?
There is a major difference between companies adopting blockchain technology and having any significant difference in the crypto market, those are completely different things, i think you are talking about the speech at the consensus this year, if there needs to be any impact these companies have to use bitcoin for international trading and transfer of funds and if they do that it will have a significant impact in the market.
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

Dear if the big names are entering into the BTC, they will likely to come into the new era of online world, and want to conquer the new roads of success.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I think its a good decision for FedEx because they connect with bitcoin and it helps their company. For this investment many companies are also influence to invest on bitcoin.
rudox

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

This is a welcome news and a cheering one also. If FedEx will complete the project and make success out of it, then more companies will join and embark in their own blockchain project. With this development more  institution will adopt bitcoin and the usage will increase which will drive demand and value will increase.
realcrypto

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

If big Corporations like FedEX or any other bodies invest in bitcoin it will not make much impact but if those big corporations uses bitcoin as means of payment for goods and services that is when the impact will be felt.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

I'm not too sure of your statement because I see too many companies saying bitcoin investments and so on that ultimately just fraud, you better include some articles and some materials to reinforce your statement.

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

would be nice to see the link to article you have in mind. I haven't heard about fedex investing in blockchain to be honest. So perhaps you're only trying to push the price bit up Smiley
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

This is a welcome news and a cheering one also. If FedEx will complete the project and make success out of it, then more companies will join and embark in their own blockchain project. With this development more  institution will adopt bitcoin and the usage will increase which will drive demand and value will increase.
Yes, I agree with you. That is if, the news is true and correct. I would be happy if more companies or business firms are using bitcoin and its blockchain technology.This would result to increase in demand and price of bitcoin.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

This news is really favorable for the all bitcoin users. Now more and more companies are showing their interest for the block chain technology. When they are interested in the block chain technology then they will also be interested in the bitcoin as it is the dominant coin in this technology. Even different venture capital and governments of different countries are directly using bitcoin for different purposes especially for tax. They will invest in the bitcoin also.   
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

There are so many of them that already done and going on that path. There is Kodak and LG that are big industries that is known worldwide for their products. I expect more to follow after this.
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Wink Wink এটা মার্কেট পেলে অবশ্যই বড় বড় কোম্পানী এটা অনুসরণ করবে।  Wink Wink
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

its a nice move actually. i hope other companies also try to adopt bitcoin.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

this is good for bitcoin as more acompanies are adopting btc.I hope other companies also consider investing in bitcoin.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Many companies are investing and developing blcokchain for its business use. Block chain is an awesome technology but I don’t think the company adopting blockchain will have big impact in crypto currencies.

Unless big name like Amazon decided to accept crypto currencies as one of its payment methods, this will have big impact.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

It's better if you post something include the source link, because it could be your post is a hoax.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: