Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FedEx is investing and confident about Bitcoin  (Read 1383 times)
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

saya pikir  ini suatu kesempatan yang bagus bagi para investor untuk berinvestasi di bitcoin,  dan juga akan banyak para investor yang akan berinvestasi
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

never save my wallets like this , i mostly save my all portfolio either in hardware wallet or on one of the major exchange for swing trading . i dont save keys and wallet in laptop which i take with me in public places , as it can be stolen easily . also i bookmark url of exchanges and wallets like mew so that i face no phishing website which can drain my wallet .
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Definitely once Fedex succeeded on their experiment on blockchain and make it real big then their sister company will join and try their own hands on blockchain technology . I know the courier company will surely need the blockchain technology to improve their overall system of operation. Their tracking system, delivery system and in house auditing will surely improve and one customers notice efficiency they will stuck with you.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

FedEx is the one of the biggest cargo company in the world and i think they have millions of customers. If they come in to cryptocurrency market there would be lots of new comers and new buyers. And it will effect the market in very positive ways. If they join i will follow and join them. I am sure that if happens their coins would worth good amount of money..
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Many large companies have long paid attention and invest in it, just not everyone talks about it openly.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

its a nice move actually. i hope other companies also try to adopt bitcoin.
I see initiatives about great companies around the world such as this about FedEx as a great news. I believe we need to trust that many companies would follow the footsteps of companies that have good intentions for   blockchain technology.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

FedEx is a fairly large company with very large turnover, so I think that this will not go unnoticed by many other people, events like this always contribute to fueling interest to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and in general are positive news for all of us.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Since in the future we couldn't depend on fiat anymore. More and more we are going near to a new payment method. There are stores that accepts bitcoin as payment and it will apply to all as time goes by. FedEx is just smart on investing for the company's future.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Definitely once Fedex succeeded on their experiment on blockchain and make it real big then their sister company will join and try their own hands on blockchain technology . I know the courier company will surely need the blockchain technology to improve their overall system of operation. Their tracking system, delivery system and in house auditing will surely improve and one customers notice efficiency they will stuck with you.

Yes, that's exactly the reason. They wanted to see how Blockchain could really ease their work and of course improved their business model. They already have a good process but integrating blockchain would really leave their competition behind as we all know that blockchain will preserved all data and can b accessed right away by the right people (support, production and higher management) to make the right and timely decisions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

FedEx is the one of the biggest cargo company in the world and i think they have millions of customers. If they come in to cryptocurrency market there would be lots of new comers and new buyers. And it will effect the market in very positive ways. If they join i will follow and join them. I am sure that if happens their coins would worth good amount of money..
I know that FedEx is one of the largest cargo companies in the world, with branches and employees throughout the world. Their customers are in the millions. Therefore, Fed Ex realizes that bitcoin receipts will increase their income and facilitate customers in the payment and tracking of goods sent.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Well FedEx is investing and confident about bitcoin if it's true than it's a great news because such a type of steps make digital market more trusting and more reliable,it's a good way to transactions and clear check and balance.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

Many companies are starting to invest in the blockchain and find a real gold mine in the future. Fedex is one of these. It is very good that this happens. Not for nothing, companies see a lot of potential in the crypto market. This is a plus for the crypto market, as it will attract even more investors.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Leading companies like FedEx play a vital role in the enhancement of trust in Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.  This. in turn, will drive the world towards increasing the adoption of such new revolutionary techs.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

Well FedEx is investing and confident about bitcoin if it's true than it's a great news because such a type of steps make digital market more trusting and more reliable,it's a good way to transactions and clear check and balance.

Good to hear, Fedex and other big firms started investing in bitcoin shows good signs and it will surely take peoples to show more interest towards bitcoin in today's world blockchain plays important role in transforming the business using digital currency hence these type of positive confident among organisations shows positive result to Bitcoin and the value of btc will also increases based on popularity.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

So I recently read and article about FedEx Corporation is investing in blockchain. What do you think will be the effect of this in the crypto market? Do you think big companies will also follow what FedEx did?
The technology itself has already gained popularity in many large corporations. And their number is growing, which of course will contribute to the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

if you dont link the source, how can we read that and comment about it?
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

A lot of good news this past few weeks, and i really appreciate it. Lets just say tha't so many big newly investors, and they've lucky coz btc is cheap now. I heard that facebook allowed blockchain, jp morgan also supporter to ethereum and btc i hope it's true. Few years from now we see bitcoin popularity is bigger and better
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

if you dont link the source, how can we read that and comment about it?

As per as my knowledge(collected from web) FedEx has joined with the XYO Network, which is blockchain-based relative location technology. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181130005012/en/FedEx-Institute-Technology-Partners-XYO-Network-Build
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-and-fedex-developing-location-tech-for-the-shipping-giant-bfea33ccc212

thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

Fedex investing into cryptocurrency and bitcoin will surely boost the confidence of bitcoin as this will motivate other companies to look deep into bitcoin and see reasons whiy bitcoin is what the world needs. I believe in time coming, we will see other companies accept and adopt the use of bitcoin worldwide.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

unless you link the article you are talking about in the post, no one will be able to provide you quality comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: