Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW  (Read 27700 times)
FMT_Nathan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

I do not trust this whitepaper. Lost too much money on projects like this

Unlike the other ecommerce platforms that have had ICO's, we are not vaporware.  We have already built a working platform and are well underway for V2 platform.  Best of luck with future projects Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FMT_Austin

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Glad to be a part of this project Is the whitelist still open?

Pre ICO 1 is open, early days Cheesy
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

unfortunately, your road map seemed to me not very convenient. Tell me, are negotiations already under way with some exchanges where your token will be bargained?

Yes, We have identified several exchanges which we will be listing on shortly after ICO is completed. NEM has also offered us additional support to help us with this. We have asked the team not to discuss any possible listings until it is 100% confirmed to ensure we don't create any resistance for the process.

That is a great approach and good news regarding NEM support. What is the relationship between the project and NEM?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Haha Cheesy you say your mission is simple! Simply becoming the number 1 place for people to go to buy and sell their currencies, sounds pretty easy!

they've set the mission that sounds pretty tough for many people,
I'm sure they've really devised a strategy to make things easier.. we just wait what will be done by the developer

I am not sure if they put a lot of thought into their mission development. Becoming the number 1 sounds a bit too much to me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Haha Cheesy you say your mission is simple! Simply becoming the number 1 place for people to go to buy and sell their currencies, sounds pretty easy!

they've set the mission that sounds pretty tough for many people,
I'm sure they've really devised a strategy to make things easier.. we just wait what will be done by the developer

I am not sure if they put a lot of thought into their mission development. Becoming the number 1 sounds a bit too much to me.
Yeah i think to be the number 1 is a bit impossible 
Because there are many projects that have grown out there.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

Now there are a lot of payment systems on different platforms and with a huge number of tokens. And they all want to make money on transactions, the price of which is very high. Therefore, if you really make transactions cheaper than competitors, you are guaranteed success. Good luck!

Being cheap isn't everything. You need to make sure that your payment system is censorship resistant and doesn't break at scale. All important properties that are difficult to perfectly align.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

say, on your platform you can buy and sell tokens, right? as on the exchange? how many tokens are sold in the course of pre-sale?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

If i register now, will I still get btk tomorrow? Because I heard tomorrow is the last day Cry Cry Cry
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Hi Admin, I'm having the same problem with Eth in my wallet in Equi and failed attempts at purchasing tokens. Huh Huh Cry
FMT_Austin

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Hi Admin, I'm having the same problem with Eth in my wallet in Equi and failed attempts at purchasing tokens. Huh Huh Cry

Please email us info@freemarkettoken.io and we will be happy to guide you through any purchasing tokens or any issues you may be having Smiley
FMT_Nathan

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Hi Helloween45,

Make sure that you are sending ETH from either MEW or Metamask and ensure your gas limit is at least 50,000. As FMT_Austin mentioned, if you have any trouble please email us at: info@freemarkettoken.io
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

This is a very interesting and unique solution, I think the platform will be very successful, I believe it.
FMT_Austin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

This is a very interesting and unique solution, I think the platform will be very successful, I believe it.

Thanks Smiley Myself and the team are working hard this week to be able to announce some Game changing announcements Wink That will really compliment the existing ecosystem and help mass adoption much quicker.
Appreciate your input
fulcare

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Thanks Smiley Myself and the team are working hard this week to be able to announce some Game changing announcements Wink That will really compliment the existing ecosystem and help mass adoption much quicker.
Appreciate your input

Until the end of this week we can expect you to come out with that great news or could it still be later than that?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fulcare

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

Appreciate your input

Until the end of this week we can expect you to come out with that great news or could it still be later than that?

that's definitely possible

Quite some time ago now and it seems there have never been any great news. Was a trick maybe.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

this thread explains the idea of this project and information about the sale of coins made in several phases with increasing coin prices, how hardcap of this project? and also does this project have a bounty campaign program?
FMT_Austin

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

Appreciate your input

Quite some time ago now and it seems there have never been any great news. Was a trick maybe.

We have been extremely busy working on the project as opposed to just Shilling Wink

Here are some of the key achievements the team have made in the last couple months;

-          Launched a working buy/sell platform to market we and are merely weeks away from 'Version 2' of the platform
-          Captured the attention and support of NEM Foundation; who are providing global support to the project.
-          Signed a deal with an Augmented Reality Game to exclusively integrate FMT though gameplay and compliment the Ecryptosore.com user experience, providing significant Merchant exposure and marketing reach.
-          Locked in a deal with Logicbase Interactive and the student guild for one of the top 50 Universities (Globally) to include FMT wallet and AR game into the Uni app with an active user-base of 15,000 students.
-          Recently the team secured an agreement with Ainslie Bullion to provide merchants with a fast and secure option for liquidity from crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin) to either Fait, gold or Silver.
-          Secured an agreement with Ainslie Bullion to allow liquidity for platform users directly into Fiat/Gold/silver.
-          Listed millions of dollars of property and community land-shares
-          Facilitated the transaction of the first land-share sale (in BTC and ETH) worth over AUD$150,000.
Major sponsor of the upcoming Crypto Austrlia, Crypto for Blokes and Crypto for Chics meet up in Melbourne on 12th July
Media Party with NEM scheduled for 13th July (Melbourne)
In talks with exchanges

We have had a number of press releases go out about including:

https://stockhead.com.au/tech/ecryptosale-is-the-ebay-of-cryptocurrency-and-its-looking-to-raise-12m/

http://www.australianpropertyjournal.com.au/  (front page article - Access via a paid subscription)

https://www.investin[Suspicious link removed]/ecryptostore-community-land-development/

https://buff.ly/2IVJIYf (Yahoo finance)

We also had a another interview released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBGpm1eNH0&t=2s (A Crypto Current Affair)

We have several really exciting developments in the press releases

Join the telegram T.me/FMTofficial for more updates and the latest press releases

The FMT token layer is being built on the NEM blockchain to deliver a suite of token functionality for Ecryptostore.com and the Augmented Reality game.  NEM’s fast transaction times, enterprise grade blockchain that can handle around 4,000 T/s with Mijin and Catapult, delivers a seamless user experience which is critical for ecommerce.  NEM’s Blockchain also allows FMT (a Token Mosaic) to be customised to suit the ecosystem it was designed for, to be interoperable across multiple platforms.

fulcare

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Appreciate your input

We have been extremely busy working on the project as opposed to just Shilling Wink

Here are some of the key achievements the team have made in the last couple months;

-          Launched a working buy/sell platform to market we and are merely weeks away from 'Version 2' of the platform
-          Captured the attention and support of NEM Foundation; who are providing global support to the project.
-          Signed a deal with an Augmented Reality Game to exclusively integrate FMT though gameplay and compliment the Ecryptosore.com user experience, providing significant Merchant exposure and marketing reach.
-          Locked in a deal with Logicbase Interactive and the student guild for one of the top 50 Universities (Globally) to include FMT wallet and AR game into the Uni app with an active user-base of 15,000 students.
-          Recently the team secured an agreement with Ainslie Bullion to provide merchants with a fast and secure option for liquidity from crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin) to either Fait, gold or Silver.
-          Secured an agreement with Ainslie Bullion to allow liquidity for platform users directly into Fiat/Gold/silver.
-          Listed millions of dollars of property and community land-shares
-          Facilitated the transaction of the first land-share sale (in BTC and ETH) worth over AUD$150,000.
Major sponsor of the upcoming Crypto Austrlia, Crypto for Blokes and Crypto for Chics meet up in Melbourne on 12th July
Media Party with NEM scheduled for 13th July (Melbourne)
In talks with exchanges

We have had a number of press releases go out about including:

https://stockhead.com.au/tech/ecryptosale-is-the-ebay-of-cryptocurrency-and-its-looking-to-raise-12m/

http://www.australianpropertyjournal.com.au/  (front page article - Access via a paid subscription)

https://www.investin[Suspicious link removed]/ecryptostore-community-land-development/

https://buff.ly/2IVJIYf (Yahoo finance)

We also had a another interview released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBGpm1eNH0&t=2s (A Crypto Current Affair)

We have several really exciting developments in the press releases

Join the telegram T.me/FMTofficial for more updates and the latest press releases

The FMT token layer is being built on the NEM blockchain to deliver a suite of token functionality for Ecryptostore.com and the Augmented Reality game.  NEM’s fast transaction times, enterprise grade blockchain that can handle around 4,000 T/s with Mijin and Catapult, delivers a seamless user experience which is critical for ecommerce.  NEM’s Blockchain also allows FMT (a Token Mosaic) to be customised to suit the ecosystem it was designed for, to be interoperable across multiple platforms.

Ok that is something. Maybe you should post your progress more frequently or otherwise people may believe it's not going forward.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 02:58:02 PM by The Scorpion

Ecryptostore the platform was created with an idea for global expansion. It is announced that the strategic marketing plan is devoted to such important features as: translation of the system in other languages, taking into account the different cultural experiences and personnel support. It is of great value to mention that the idea of the Ecryptostore platform is to improve and simplify the system of P2P transactions worldwide.
fulcare

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

Ecryptostore the platform was created with an idea for global expansion. It is announced that the strategic marketing plan is devoted to such important features as: translation of the system in other languages, taking into account the different cultural experiences and personnel support. It is of great value to mention that the idea of the Ecryptostore platform is to improve and simplify the system of P2P transactions worldwide.

If the objective is to build this in mind with all these different cultures that is a huge workload ahead of everyone involved.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████