Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Phantasma Protocol - TOKEN SALE ON May 22  (Read 19035 times)
Tokich (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Guys, anyone checked Phantasma Protocol? Their crowdsale starts on May 22nd and tokens will probably be distributed the same day.

I really like the project, I think it solves an important problem. Team and advisors are all stars.  I wrote a short blog post about it, feel free to check it out: https://medium.com/@tokic/phantasma-protocol-a-decentralized-future-for-content-distribution-84d9948cf0fd

Crowdsale starts: 22 May 00:01 UTC

The Phantasma crowdsale will be conducted via a smart-contract running in the NEO blockchain. You will need a NEO wallet in order to participate, check the FAQ for more info. FAQ: https://phantasma.io/#faq

Whitepaper: https://phantasma.io/phantasma_whitepaper.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/phantasma_io

Twitter: https://twitter.com/phantasma_io

Team: https://phantasma.io/#team

When Sergio Flores (Phantasma CEO) created the NEO-based dApp for the City of Zion competition, he didn’t anticipate the surge of user demand which followed. But this product stood out to potential adopters who wanted new tools for creating, sharing and monetizing their content in the broadest sense, and were impressed by the tangible proof of concept in the highly theoretical world of blockchain innovation.

To ensure delivery of the vision, Flores assembled a powerful team including Neeraj Murarka, the CTO of Bluzelle, who pioneered distributed ‘swarm’ sharing for resilient and secure network storage. This appointment, in particular, underpinned the commitment to create a decentralized platform on which any developer can build their dApp of choice, demonstrating the versatility of the structure itself.

Problem:

Deep in the small print of the user agreement, you signed away permission to Gmail to scrape your emails for keywords, your social profiles to serve up targeted ads, the right for the networks you use every day to monetize what you have created a dozen different ways… And they promised to host and look after it for you, at least until the next time they got hacked or breached or taken over, when you could lose it altogether (just ask former users of Megaupload, if you think this can’t happen)

We trust these third-party services with everything from our precious memories to our most innovative creations, because the concept of cloud storage has created a dangerous illusion, that everything we care about is somehow not controlled by a handful of powerful corporations with no public service mandate or user representation.

So, with new privacy law on the horizon in Europe imminent, there is an evident hunger for an alternative. A way for users to genuinely own and control their content, where storage is distributed and secure, and creators are fairly and transparently rewarded. Enter the Phantasma Protocol.

Phantasma Protocol:

Phantasma gives you absolute power over who can access your content and on what basis. The Soul token ecosystem enables any distribution model, from a totally private email sent from one individual to another, to mass streaming in real time, all controlled by public key encryption. You as the creator have the power — after all, it’s your content. What you do with it should be up to you, so you’re not locked into an unfair monetization model or unable to get your content back out when you want to.

With Phantasma, peer-to-peer distribution comes of age, and puts the control back where it belongs.

The Phantasma product suite has started with the provision of encrypted but fully interoperable email — but there are many kinds of content ripe for disruption, and the software development kit will release in Q3 2018. So email is just the start, and the next dApp could distribute anything from a live concert stream to a 10-hour training course.

This presents challenges to the basic blockchain infrastructure, but by leveraging the security and trustlessness of the NEO blockchain with a secondary node network, Phantasma addresses the age-old conflict between accessibility and security: mixing on-chain hashing of content with an off-chain storage system means fast streaming and no blockchain bloat, as well as user control of ultimate persistence of any given item — not every passing message requires immutable encoding, and provided the access is secured the not every file needs to be locked in the blockchain itself.

Be a part of the revolution in user-controlled content, be a part of Phantasma Protocol!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

This ICO is getting a lot of hype just because of Shillina I have checked their Telegram channel and I was quite impressed that half of the community doesn't even know it is build on NEO. Pure marketing ICO, P&D incoming. And yeah they don't offer anything innovative atm.
kikozola

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

This ICO is getting a lot of hype just because of Shillina I have checked their Telegram channel and I was quite impressed that half of the community doesn't even know it is build on NEO. Pure marketing ICO, P&D incoming. And yeah they don't offer anything innovative atm.

its hyped because everyone is shilling it.. balina got in when the train has already left the station... for me one of the best ico of the year, amazing team, amazing metrics, very good sale, a lot of influence on there side, etc etc...
Descentralized_DaN

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Phantasma is the first serious candidate at ICO of the year, all-star team, great project, low cap, huge community support, MVP ready.

Should be good for both short and long term.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

You guys have really good team. I think phantasma has all chance to become success. It's because of interesting idea and nice promotion. I will follow the project.
ruiziny

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

Unfortunately I didn't get in in this ICO but I will get some once it hits an exchange.

They have an all start team from city of zion, already have a MVP, very low hardcap and it has the best guys to support their project and share it, with Balina on top.

It is a high candidate of ICO/project of the year for sure, and for long term this could bring very high profits!

Tokich (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Yep, gotta agree with you guys, surely one of the most exciting ICOs in 2018! For this one I will surely be looking to increase my position once it hits exchanges
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

A new advisor has appeared!
Fabio Canesin, Co-Founder of City of Zion and NEX, has boarded the Phantasma train and brings his blockchain expertise to the team.

Now phantasma looking too strong  guys )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

I think this is a good start, I'm sure you'll come to better places in a short time. Friends are very accurate, this could be one of your best projects. you have a good team, I wish you success
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

This is the last information about token metrics:

At Phantasma we are aiming to be as transparent to the community as much as possible. This is why we have decided to write a detailed article on every aspect of the token sale and the total token market. To summarize:
65% of all tokens will be allocated to the Tokensale.
15% to the Platform Development & Growth
20% to Team & Advisors
We have pegged NEO at $62,954 and Ethereum at $705,57, using a 5-day moving average until May the 16th at 00h00 UTC.
1 NEO = 273 SOUL
1 Ethereum = 3070 SOUL
The ETH Lock-in Price was determined only for the private sale. For the public sale you can ONLY contribute with NEO.

The total circulating supply when the token sale has concluded will be 43 333 075 SOUL tokens, which represents a total of $9 966 607,25 at a value of $0,23 per SOUL token.

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Phantasma crowdsale cap 46 275 NEO - May 22, 00:00 UTC
1. First 24 hrs - max 10 NEO guaranteed (min 1 NEO)
2. After - max 50 NEO on a First Come First Served basis
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Phantasma ICODrops interview

Sergio Flores and Alexandre Paixão joined us to talk about decentralized content distribution.

Cool announcement inside - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U5NL87Jc44
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

I understand the hype about this project but why they never become active in this community that i don't understand.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

Does this project has some other channel before and just recently decided to open a bitcointalk ann thread or other channel are created at approximately same time as this thread too? Because two weeks seems very quick if people barely know your details
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

Fresh news ) https://t.me/phantasma_announcements/45

Here comes our new advisor Ian Balina!
Ian is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist, known for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:08:22 PM by Estrange18

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
No. Good projects doesn't need to run bountys or airdrops. In such projects people fighting to ger alocation in ICO.

vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

As a first impression, I think it will be a successful project. well conceived and equipped, a promising project for the future, we congratulate us as well. I am confident that you will achieve success in a short period of time
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Some issues with Neo contract

https://t.me/phantasma_announcements/52
PUBLIC SALE POSTPONED

We have detected an issue with the contract so we have decided to stop and postpone the public sale.

We are going to audit the contract once again, so the sale will be paused for the time being, both the 1st and 2nd stage.

The 2nd stage will NOT start on the 23rd at 00h00, and is also postponed.

For the people who have contributed and received the tokens up until now:
Your NEO is fine, and the Sale will continue right where it stopped.

If you see that the sale is still open don’t send NEO to that script hash, THE SALE IS POSTPONED.

Notice: We advise everyone to not buy or sell the tokens, nor move them to another wallet.

More info will be released soon.
We apologize to everyone for the situation and are counting on your support.
Thank you.

The Phantasma Team.

Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Quite a bit late with the addition to the white list. This is quite insulting ... BUT, I will be among the first who are waiting for this token on the exchange. I wish you success Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: