Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will scam end  (Read 383 times)
gydeval (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.
https://imgur.com/a/VMr5pZV
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

The first word come to my mind is "this guy's stupid!", but sorry for that thought.
Scam neve ends, as crime never stops from place to place, with different people, some may stop scoring today but other will start scamming other people specifically here in crypto, but we reduce scam scheme by spreading information about people and project that's mostly are candidate for scamming.

For scam accusation we have a child board here in the forum.
gydeval (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

I know that I'm stupid. a lot of my crypto money went along with the closed exchanges. But these offices were not closed and are trusted.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

for me those things will never be ending because of the people out there who doesn't wanna play the game fair. I mean as long as the evil thoughts exist on the humanity those scams will not be ending. I believe you are getting my point from what i am coming, as long as there kinds of people who wants to take advantage of the hard earnings of the others this will be an unending cycle. I believe what we can do is to be vigilant and secure ourselves in order for them not to be successful on what they are doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.

Never scam in the environment of ICOs, you should find out carefully to avoid scams, but that's not sure you are not scam! You find out and make your investment decision!
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

If I think the scam will never end as long as people in this world are still greedy, or have bad thoughts on others, I do not know what the purpose and advantages of them doing that, but it is obviously a stupid act.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Scammers are always there i think they will never erased on the society. This peoples want easy money they earned money by deceiving people they don't have direction in life they're not fair in other peoples work hard everyday.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I think the scam will never end because there are still many people who commit fraud in order to get big profits, and my advice is smarter and cautious when you choose the project you want to follow ...
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Scam will never end you know why? because people always have that greed inside them and also take note to the fact that there is always evil in the society so dont expect to have a healthy community because there will be always someone who wants to surpass others to make them feel powerful. Scam will never end because there is always an evil guy.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

https://imgur.com/a/VMr5pZV
I do not think that scam will ever end because a lot of people are greedy and that causes them to scam people. I hope one day it will end as soons as possible.
gydeval (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

It is a pity to realize this..
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

As soon as people come up with a project that will oblige the team members to pass KYC and as soon as the project starts actions towards scam they immediately start a criminal case, here in such cases scam will be much less. I think that such a project is already underway.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

I think the scams will not be lost in cryptocurrentcy. What we do well is to be careful not to scam.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

I think the simplest way to answer this question is, when all the bad people who just wish to cheat on other people gone from this world.
When is that, the answer is "I don't know".
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

Scam will not stop, missing 1 will grow 10 and missing 10 will grow 100. If seen from your case, then Already 4 years passed, it seems they will not pay your money. Stay patient and move your mind to other work.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

Until there are people who thinks of developing scammy things, scams wont end. Crimes never stops so as the scam. In crypto, scam projects or ICOs will never end because there are a lot of people out there who only think of collecting money and because of their greedy instincts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

This will not end. once having malicious intent then forever will keep it that way. such a person just wants to have fun with ease without having a business of their own sweat. want to until whenever they would not deterrent.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

The scam will have no end, and more and more will be more sophisticated, to create a clean environment that needs management. But Bitcoin and Altcoin are now non-managers. To avoid scam you should have a tough choice before investing it will be a bit late for your business but it is safe for your money.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

There is no such thing as the end of the crypto money world. All cryptic money represents a project. These projects will last for as long as they are long term.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

i think scam will never end. It is always profitable for somebody. People earn how they can ))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: