Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine Steps Forward To Legalize Cryptocurrencies  (Read 480 times)
Informedd

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

I bought mine on IDEX, how can I confirm the authenticity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Awhore

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

this is a great news for the cryptocurrency world, legalizing it means more investors will come in and trade cryptocurrency freely in Ukraine thereby boosting the use of cryptocurrency. i sincerely hope soonest other countries will do same.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

That's good news. Market will may rise beacuase of this news. More countries to adopt this technology so market will rise also the application of decentralization will increase
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

I wish many countries can make such a sense. It will be a big step in terms of both the future of the countries and the appreciation of the bitcoin. I speak on behalf of my own country that there is still such a negative attitude towards bitcoin that it is becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Thats good news I hope big countries soon allow the crypto legally. It is necessary to rise market and adoption of crypto
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Wow, great progress! A real step that needs to be respected. This gives the sense that the state of Ukraine is ready with the presence of crypto currency. Hmmm, a good move if Ukraine is as well as establish a law that becomes a package with this policy. This will certainly be an advancement for the crypto currency in the country. Its citizens will be protected by the law made. The law on the crime of crypto currency made will also encourage these citizens to make good and legal transactions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

This is good news for the electronic money community, as a nation that accepts and legalizes Crypto gives Crypto a new leap and a speed boost. Legitimate Crypto helps attract investors and investors who do not cry when investing in Crypto.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

that's a great news.. it will bring a good impact to all bitcoin users, and aside from that uplifting the reputation of bitcoin.. well if that happen, i can see the possibility too, that other countries too, will soon regulate the use of bitcoin..
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

The Minister of Economy of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv instructed several ministries and the National Bank to prepare the documents necessary for the official registration of this sphere in the state register of economic activities.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Will this law work in Ukraine? More recently, in the winter there were special services raids on the head of Fork Logs magazine. The carriers were withdrawn and, miraculously, all of his savings were transferred somewhere. I do not think that this law will help Ukraine.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

If the statement is officially revealed then it is agreeable, because in Ukraine there were serious discussion about the cryptocurrency usage. Now they putting forth developing their own cryptocurrency seems something different. Importantly if the country has adopted bitcoin, now the price could have jumped high same as that happened after the adoption of bitcoin by Japan.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

This is a good news for bitcoin investors and should cause prices to move up. I hope more countries follow this.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies regulation is a must and it's a good news. Seems that Ukraine and other European countries are trying to take the advantages of cryptocurrencies.
Compare the news we hear from European countries with the news we hear from Pakistan, India, China an some other countries.
Yep, you're right.
But people from our government are very cunning and self-serving. They are dragging out with decision-making because they have not figured out how to use all this with maximum benefit first of all for themselves.
Very many use bitcoin to hide their illegal income.
But sometimes it seems to me that they are all idiots, brcause in the blockchain everything can be checked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

It proposes regulatory measures for preventing the use of crypto for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ukraine-to-legalize-cryptocurrencies-invites-citizens-to-comment-on-proposed-regulations
Hah, I wonder how they are going to do that if Ukrainian governmental bodies still can't defeat corruption that penetrated in all spheres of everyday life.
According to statistics, around 40% of businesses in Ukraine are in the shadow, half of the salaries are paid in envelopes, and anti-corruption authorities are only generating scandals instead of doing some real job.
Okay, I'll be patiently waiting for the law to be adopted, and then we'll see..

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Ukraine is preparing draft legislation to legalize cryptocurrencies, according to a post by a member of the Ukrainian Parliament

The document notes that the legislation aims to create a “free and transparent” digital asset market in Ukraine, outlining rules for storing, using, and exchanging cryptocurrencies, digital tokens, and smart contracts at a state, entity, and individual level. It proposes regulatory measures for preventing the use of crypto for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ukraine-to-legalize-cryptocurrencies-invites-citizens-to-comment-on-proposed-regulations

we're yet to see what the regulation will look like, but all the news showing that governments are really looking into regulating and using blockchain mean that the future is very bright for all crypto.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

That is good news. We need more of this,if this keeps going,then the dream we have for cryptocurrencies would be actualize on the long run. More governments needs to see beyond their nose and follow in Ukraine's government footstep.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I think it is a very positive move to expect such a move from a country like Ukraine. The law-making legislation and legislation process continues for better. I am aware that countries will increase their use of Bitcoin as they arrive and I realize that they will have positive effects.
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Good news! It's a first step to recognize crypto currencies as "money" The crypto-friendly governments will have more supporters in the future.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Ukraine is small country in Europe, plus it is poor country too, so for whole Bitcoin economy Ukraine is not very important. If United Kingdom would legalize crypto, it would be something different.  Grin
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Regulation is not needed indeed. It would break the real function of the Bitcoin, the anonymity and the decentralization. With the regulation, Bitcoin will be no longer anonymous and the government will impose taxes and other monetary imposes that would make it a source of corruption for the government.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: