Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you help with cgminer  (Read 670 times)
Jwminer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:08:32 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 05:40:14 PM by Jwminer

Hi to all just need a little help I have finally got cgminer installed on my raspberry pi but when I come to run it it's returning a message "No devices detected" .

I just can't get around the problem I have been looking for hours on the Internet but can't seem to get a straightforward answer to this problem I imagine it's something straight forward but they seems to be known straight forward answer one thing for sure if someone was to make a sd card with all the settings ready to go in the raspberry pi they probably would make a killing on ebay I for one would buy that. What am I doing wrong can you help please.

I have two erupters one is a redfury 2.6gh and the other is some general 333 erupter I am using a powered usb hub D-link so as far as I can say ther should be no problems.

If you can help keep it simple as I am not that technically minded

Many thanks if you can help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 08:03:51 PM

Make sure your powered hub is not a usb3 hub as most don't work with an RPi. Unplug the hub and the devices and start cgminer. Then plug in the hub and plug in one device at a time. The *fury usb sticks and the block erupters sometimes don't like starting together for reasons that aren't entirely clear.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Jwminer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:54:40 PM

Many thanks for helping
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: