Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 670 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

everything is profitable, depends on your skills, i would say trading even better than bounty and mining, so you should keep your eye on charts and use your btc to gain some $
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Is crypto mining more profitable than getting tokens from bounty campaigns?

Crypto mining can be profitable if you have high-quality media to do mining, and that requires high capital. I think a bounty campaign is more profitable if you are on a high rank. That's because the higher the ratings in the forum, the rewards for signature campaigns are also getting higher.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I think crypto mining is more profitable, but it all depends on the amount you want to invest and mining equipment. Bounty campaigns will take a lot of your time and how much money you get will depend on which project you chose.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:34:05 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

That's actually a curious question. Is there people here who actually earn money by mining?? I would be very interested to know how much it is necessary to invest in the equipment now, so that it will pay off at least for half a year and then continue to make a profit.
As far as I know, now there is a constant updating of the equipment, and it is necessary to invest money constantly.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:34:20 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

It seems to me that crypto mining is better than bounty campaign. Bounty takes a lot of time and does not always make a profit, but in the mining, you just put your money and they bring you profits.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:34:37 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

Actually it depends on your electricity bill Last year is more profitable in mining than this year because now it is very hard to mine Bitcoin even other coins but if you choose the right coin, country, and mining gear I say that mining is profitable than bounty but in Bounty Campaign there are some profitable if you choose the right ICO and get their tokens for free but it depends on you if you do many campaigns at once but it is not exhausting at all so I prefer BOunty Campaign.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

It depends, but mostly no.

You need to specify how much are you going to invest in mining and what campaigns are you going to participate.

If you invest 20 thousand dollars in mining equipment you will never get the same profitability on bounties.

Are you going to do signature campaigns? Twitter? Translation? Articles?
Good articles can make some money either.

But if you are just going to spam the forum with shitposts in signature campaigns, you wont get much money, unless you have a Hero/legendary account and join the best tokens campaigns.
Ya rightly said and think bounties can pay that much at all but if you are invest some huge some of money in mining then you can earn big but in bounty i dont think its possible to earn big..it can only provide you partime support income

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

everything is profitable, depends on your skills, i would say trading even better than bounty and mining, so you should keep your eye on charts and use your btc to gain some $
You are right. If in accordance with the ability will definitely be maximal.
Make the most of it and choose what suits your passion and capital.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I think both are equally important and it totally depends on how you manage them well. If you are having some huge capital say something near $25k to $50k or more than that then you should be selecting the mining option which can give you good results or else if you are ready to give some time for bounty campaigns then you can surely join the campaigns which give you high payouts and also see that you have some good high member rank like Senior, Hero, and Legendary.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

I think bounty campaigns definitely better than mining.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

It is more stable than bounty campaigns. Also you should know that you can start earn with bounty without investments, but mining needs a lot of money for start. Energy, equipment, place, etc.

N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

It depends on the amount of money you spend to build a mining tool, if you only have a minimum capital in the range of 1k USD - 5k USD it will be more profitable you follow the bounty campaign only.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

It is more stable than bounty campaigns. Also you should know that you can start earn with bounty without investments, but mining needs a lot of money for start. Energy, equipment, place, etc.
Even with mining we cannot say it as a stable earning, because the difficulty keeps on increasing and decreasing based on which we will be profited. Another thing is the initial capital required which is very high and good knowledge is a must. Electricity plays the major role, low the consumption charges increased will be the profiting. With bounties we cannot get a stable earning as mentioned.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Bounty participation is taking advantage over mining since it don't need capital to start unlike mining that it should have a huge funding to begin its process. Even though we may say that mining is more profitable but due to high expenses, people will just ignored on it and may took into bounties.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Well, I haven’t for once mine any coin except for Electroneum when it started mining and I spent a lot of time and resources while trying to mine but at the end of everything, I would say it’s not just worth it and I ha participated in different bounty campaigns and I got paid which is making sense. In conclusion, from what I had tasted, bounty campaign had took the lead, it doesn’t require much resources and you get immediate result
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

It is relative and will depend on your monetary power and structure to mine, will depend on the country in which we live where we know that developed countries have a lower energy cost and ultimately will depend on the time of the mining and the purpose and goal of the currency. Therefore, it does not mean also that the bounty campaign is more profitable, we can consider practical and with less labor.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Of course, you have to invest in mining some money. But in that case you can mine Ether or other topcoins, which can make some profit. Bounty doesn't give you any garanties, and many of them scammed or  ico price failed strongly. Bounty lost your time, not money. But there is not enough money for living with it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: