Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 672 times)
lpl258

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

of course mine more produce. However the resulting mining certainly also need a big capital to do so. If only mine free or with small capital then do not hope will be able to obtain great results. a better bounty that obviously could have high results without spending capital high.
Well both are completely different thing and i dont think we can compare them....crypto mining requires some very good investement amount and where as in bounty we dont have to invest money and have to give alot of time to earn any decent amount.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

many of the people who mine and this certainly indicates the mine also provided results did little when compared to the bounty campaign. but certainly in mine also requires a large capital to be able to set up everything. I think less affordable except does have a large capital to start mining.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

both of which are profitable, both mining and bounty campaigns, but the advantages of both are different, because the pattern of work done is also different, in this case clearly more profitable mining, but sometimes there are also bounty campaigns that pay big and more profitable than miners.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Is crypto mining more profitable than getting tokens from bounty campaigns?

Why not do both of those? I do mine coins and participate in bounty campaigns as well. By the way I am a CPU miner but mined enough coins so far that I could buy a nice rig now. Profit in mining always depend on how big a rig you can afford and profit in campaigns depends on the project you choose and your rank on this forum,
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

The best option is to combine mining and participation in the bounty, but if you choose only mining then you need to invest a lot of money in equipment, and now it is very expensive, with the payback of such actions is three years minimum. And if you choose to participate in bounty campaigns then you need a high rank on the forum to receive maximum rewards, and will not prevent the ability to write articles and your video blog, it will many times increase your earnings, because all bounty paid high subscription campaigns for high rank, unique professional articles and video content.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

The best option is to combine mining and participation in the bounty, but if you choose only mining then you need to invest a lot of money in equipment, and now it is very expensive, with the payback of such actions is three years minimum. And if you choose to participate in bounty campaigns then you need a high rank on the forum to receive maximum rewards, and will not prevent the ability to write articles and your video blog, it will many times increase your earnings, because all bounty paid high subscription campaigns for high rank, unique professional articles and video content.
I agree with you. Best option is to combine them both for maximum earnings. The next best option would be to work on bounty campaigns without any sort of investment from our side which are way more beneficial at present when compared to mining. Research needs to be done to minimize the chances of getting scammed by a campaign. Mining was way more profitable in the past due to less competition, but this is not the case now which is why I don't recommend it.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

I would say that mining brings a stable good income, and bounty campaigns is a very big risk, you can get a very good income but the big chances of not earn anything.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

The mining productivity is higher, but the costs are very high. The cost of equipment, electricity, equipment depreciation, room renting. Bounty is only time. So if time allows you to participate in 10+ campaigns, with a good outcome, without much risk  ( i mean your money risk), you can also make good money.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

There are 2 types of mining, Hardware and cloud mining. I personally do not recommend cloud mining. Hardware mining is not easy work. You have to invest a lot of money to start hardware mining. But bounties are different. Bounty campaigns don't need any investment and anyone can join it. It's free. Finally, I think bounties are better than mining.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

both of crypto mining and bounties campaign are profitable, it's all depend on each way to get the profit,  mining is an activity that need a cost to start it,  so many instruments that you need to start a mining,  but it will give you a promising profit after that,  bounties,  it's free to participate in every campaign,  but how much the profit is depend on your rank in this forum,  especially for signature campaign,  high rank high profit,  both of mining and bounties are need something to start,  mining need a capital and bounties need a high rank
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

There are 2 types of mining, Hardware and cloud mining. I personally do not recommend cloud mining. Hardware mining is not easy work. You have to invest a lot of money to start hardware mining. But bounties are different. Bounty campaigns don't need any investment and anyone can join it. It's free. Finally, I think bounties are better than mining.
to be honest, you have an big earnings if you do mining. but you need an investment because you need high specification hardware computer before you mine and it is expensive. in the bounty campaigns, it doesn't have any amount or investment needed. because it is free the only requirements is depend on the ranked and the income you received are depend on the ranked too.

Y U MAD AT ME
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Of course mining is more profitable because we do not work like a bounty campaign, but mining requires a lot of capital if using hardware, all depends on your own.
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

If you got a lot of opportunities to do a mining task, where you may get a lot of money from your gadgets- it will be more profitable. Otherwise- never.
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

The comparison of both is to give a positive impact for profit. From the other side of bounty campaigns I think is easier and not much need capital. But for the results obtained, mining is better. However, until now I prefer bounty campaigns.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

In general not really. But depends, what is your price for electricity.
In both cases, you don't know, which coins are successfully in the future.
Thats the mainreason in my opinion.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Well, not really, most of the bounties pay much more than you can get from mining. So many people want to do both, but for mining - they just leave it.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Huge investment is required in mining to have a good profit and the problems are there's a lot of miners doing the same task right now so there is a possibility that mining could be as profitable as for the past few years. Therefore I consider bounty campaign is more profitable especially you have a high rank, there is no ROI to accomplish just do the task and get reward.
dealung

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

It seems that the result of crypto mining is bigger than a bounty campaign even though I have not tried bounty mining.
But the bounty campaign is also great results from our rank of min full member, full member course in following the campaign signature that his income is also quite large especially if it is above the full member.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

This comparison is useless because crypto mining is business we should invest our money then we will earn some cryptocurrency. But bounty campaign is little different we should join the campaign then working and every week they allocate the stakes. This stakes are rewarded in after listed in the exchanges so bounty campaign is more difficult process at the same time some bounty campaigns are promoted in listed coins also that kind of coins are right platform in bounty campaign.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ragnarelve

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Cryptos mining will ask you for some money to invest in it when you're trying to buy some hardwares but with bounty campaigns, you actually don't need to invest anything without your accounts and your efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: