Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs of 2018?  (Read 540 times)
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

TOP 10 ICO should invest in 2018
1. Cypherium
2. Rentberry
Loci
4. Trippki
5. RightMesh
6. Experty
NAU
8. Coinlancer
9. FansUnite
10. Giftz
These are the ico that I find them very potential we should invest if conditions permit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

It's a difficult time for ico's at the moment. I only invest in icos that have a real use case. The one Im currently fond off is contract vault, unfortunately it doesn't get the attention that it deserves in my opinion. Hopefully they will nonetheless reach their softcap, because the world needs a platform like contract vault.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Since last year, there are lots and lots of ICOs, and some are still on going right now. I am also interested with some ICOs but unfortunately, I am having a hard time to identify which is legit and have more potential to reach big exchange.
Maybe Ether Inc is perfect for you. I believe this coin will enter the market and hitting exchanges soon. If you have some assets to invest on ICO project, Ether Inc is the right choice. check here https://einc.io/
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Blockchain based marketplace allows merchants to tokenize their rewards and promote products efficiently.
The VEXANIUM Platform will revolutionize today’s voucher and rewards industries by solving their major pain points such as poor economics, illiquidity and redemptions. www.vexanium.com/
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

So am looking at Asura ICo for now. I know its gonna do good this year, solid project. And the ICO date is close 2 June.
 Look at what the team have put in place for a success Token sale.
ASURA and Aphelion join forces https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

I will not mention any specifics project, but at the present moment quality and compromise ICO is impaired, due to the gigantic numbers of scam you can find profiteers that end up degredindo the image of this type of market. Therefore ICO 2018 will be those that may correspond to the needs of the investors and that provoke liquidity after the launch.
kateyau

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:34:13 PM by kateyau

Right Mesh

Egretia

MVL Chain

Photo Chain
johnfegan

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 03:51:47 PM by johnfegan

Atonomi

Quark chain

Origin protocol
Nwp
marketcap.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

The thing is that a lot of ICO look promising and profitable and that's the main reason so many people get scammed. One of the most important red flags when evaluating an ICO are the caps. Unrealisticly high Hard or Soft Caps mean that either it is a scam or the people behind the ICO have no idea what they are doing. If the team can explain why they need the exact amount they are hoping to get and can't tell how they'll distribute the money, than that's a huge red flag and you need to really rethink investing in that ICO. Hope this is helpful and best of luck to all !
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cube/

pre-ico
https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain
arp10

Activity: 826
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Sparkster, I think can be a good project.
The project already has a working TestNet, which is absolutely superior to its competitors
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

there are so many strong icos in 2018. my favorite one was phantasma. it was really a strong one with a crowded and good comunity behind. even now in this bearish market it is listed above the ico price.

turn the page
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?

I think this is a little difficult because I know looking for a good ICO to invest is very difficult then before we invest in an ICO project you should see the white paper and see the implementation team because then you can get a good ICO project because with the many ICO there are also many scam ICO projects

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

there are so many strong icos in 2018. my favorite one was phantasma. it was really a strong one with a crowded and good comunity behind. even now in this bearish market it is listed above the ico price.
does this ICO have any bounty campaign. trying to find another good ICO after I finish creator ai ICO.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?

I think this is a little difficult because I know looking for a good ICO to invest is very difficult then before we invest in an ICO project you should see the white paper and see the implementation team because then you can get a good ICO project because with the many ICO there are also many scam ICO projects

I also use this method and will link to the ICO review sites to see how people feel about this project. If the project is not appreciated, it should be removed immediately because I am sure the project will not be successful but if the project is mentioned many people should consider investing because they will definitely sell very quickly and Very low buying opportunity
christianst

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:39:41 PM by christianst

I am recognize you in 2018 the best ico is

Kairos

Neoexchange

Photo Chain

Sparkstar

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

You can follow ico money token about 5 more days will be finished and do not forget to follow ico spring role, ico start june 2
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:14:47 PM by tuncaysanli395

I have found a new ICO thats name TIM is called the “World’s First Quantum Secure Blockchain” in the introduction to their official site. The idea is to provide an extremely fast and highly scalable type of GPS-powered technology that can run up to 100 million transactions per second.
The team also call this the most secure Blockchain around. On the site we can see how it could be used as a Personal Blockchain, Government Blockchain, or Enterprise Blockchain. The technical specifications that are provided on it are certainly impressive.The pre-ICO sale of tokens has ended. The public sale is scheduled to run from June 24 to July 3, 2018.
The TIM White Paper doesn’t specifically cover uses cases. However, by looking at the site we can get a good idea of how this project could help different groups of users. For a start, the Enterprise Blockchain part speaks of the likes of insurance, banking, logistics, e-commerce, etc.The next example given is of a Government Blockchain. In this section, they say that TIM is “going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions.”
The other use case is as a Personal Blockchain. Here, the uses include; “subchains that can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like Dropbox”. The speed comparison that they show on their site makes it clear that this solution would be far quicker and more scalable than Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Nano, and Zilliqa if they could make it happen.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

2018 is a good year for icos and also Allstocks. Doing ok
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

SURETY.AI is my next big ICO I am looking toward for.  SURETY.AI is a blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies. As insurances are closely tied to healthcare, where healthcare services such as medical check records are often used for underwriting and preventive measures.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: