Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you earn from an ico lately?  (Read 272 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

I haven't seen a solid ico with great returns like for 2-3 months. I wonder if any of you participated an ico lately and earn more than you invested?

it seems that for this year's ICO project, most will end up not good, it is supported by the unstable BTC price after breaking the support point but a few moments after that the price back down. so there are even projects that delay their io tokensale.
This last ICO even when listing in the market has not returned to ICO prices.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

unfortunately I did not earn yet my first signature campaign I got hacked and the second one was to delayed actually we are now in second month upon receiving the tokens, I'm still waiting (sigh) the ICO  keep us telling to wait in a nearest time.

zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

I did not invest in single ico in a last three months, i can say that i am more carefull that i use to be in 2017. I hope that it will change soon.

talkingblack

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Sorry abaut that but the market has not recovered yet. but I hear a few friends here holo project You can try
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

all markets experienced a decline of great these last few months. of course, this also to ICO. two to three months is the time too fast. so, of course, to get the result of ICO is a time that is too short. coupled with the crypto conditions such as current value.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

I haven't seen a solid ico with great returns like for 2-3 months. I wonder if any of you participated an ico lately and earn more than you invested?
I have not had enough satisfactory results from the ICO results that I have participated in, but I always try to achieve that and choose a really good project for me to make a profit.

it does not matter even though the time is long since this is ICO so this is an opportunity for you to use it
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

As some have said that some ico projects seem to be having trouble. Some of the projects that have gone through it also do not directly show the advantages, many of which token prices dropped dramatically. I do not have much, but I will keep it and hopefully it turns into a lot.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Yeah Icos it always 100% legit they won the Icos sales token youve need to be a supporter to the Icos youve join give your best to spread!  But if you want to earn more Join INNBC bounty campaign youll see if you join!!
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

Yeah Icos it always 100% legit they won the Icos sales token youve need to be a supporter to the Icos youve join give your best to spread!  But if you want to earn more Join INNBC bounty campaign youll see if you join!!
ico always give big profit, because if we are smart choose ico will certainly have high success potential. ico future depends on how total ico sales are, so i think this can be good news if earn income from ico.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

Investing in an ICO currently contains a lot of risks. If you choose a potential ICO, you can make big profits as soon as the ICO has just finished the Token sale and indexed on exchange floors. If the project is less potent, it usually takes about 3 months to start earning profits, and the exchange rate is higher than the ICO. Therefore, selecting an ICO project is very important.

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

He participated in one pool gave X3 the capp project and you think you know)
here it is of course good, plus more in the future will grow

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

I invested on Credits and made a quick profit and until now I still making a round of profit I'm buying low and selling high, this is one of the most profitable coin in the market right now and I'm lucky to have stumble this coin this early.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

Nope i havent earn any singlr of it yet because it just recently ended so i am just waiting for the distribution and wait for it to market so whenever that happen i can have earning on ICO so i am here patiently waiting

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Well, returns surely aren't "great", but x2-3 from the ICO price is good enough for me Smiley I participated in RKT project.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
CryptoRussell007

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

I am happy with anything over 2-3x. Got great returns on Zebi (9x eth), PundiX, OCN. Hodling $MAN & $TOMO, already over 3-4x on them. I never get into over-hyped projects like WePower, BeeToken.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

I participated on an ico before, and its been a year since then, its price is still below ico price, I dont see any improvement on that ico even if their platform is good.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

sadly i'm expecting a return this month, but still the team hasn't distributed the promised tokens to the participants. Though i'm really hopeful that they'll keep their of promise as we have  diligently put our effort to do our part in their campaign. It's not that I've lost hope for the team, i still believe what they announced in their post and in telegram.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

As of now I've experience investing an ICO even though I don't have enough knowledge yet in investing for long but I do believe and trust of what my decision I made. In investing we all know it is very difficult and risky but gather information is the best strategy to do for you to be open minded and can start all over with it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Yes, I have earned in ICO like tokenpay and some other high volume ICO with big bonuses, but most of ICO today is not delivering their promises stated in their whitepaper. Some ICO when they launch in exchange their value is below ICO price that is annoying to its investor. In my opinion its better to buy some token when it hit the exchange, in that way you will realize the value of token if it is good to buy or not. Just be smart to choose ICO this time. Hold your token never sell it in under ICO price to avoid losses. Be patient and wait for Bullrun.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

I have not made money from an ICO yet in the crypto money market. I won a token with the Bounty campaign, and now I'm counting on it. With Qurex entering the market, it will be the best money I have earned in this virtual money world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: