Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:51:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi nakamato needs to come out !  (Read 754 times)
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Well you know it's super funny about how people are sharing their stories about being Satoshi nakamato and how they were hiding underneath and how they are ready to get the limelight.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

Not just there there is also this one Indian claiming to be the founder

And what's funnier is that there is this man that goes by the name of Satoshi nakamato and he denies that he is the creator of Bitcoins

https://youtu.be/BoboO6QPGow

What do you think will we be able to find the real Satoshi nakamato before we die ? 😂 Idk it's getting funnier and funnier.

P.S. Some people claims that it's been invented by Artificial intelligence ... Good bye world ! 😂😂😂

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

I don't really follow these kinds of stories anymore, it all end up to be bullshit anyway.
Or people get targeted and harassed, like Dorian. So unless something gets mentioned in all mainstream news channels at the same time, with credible explanation and sources, I'm not buying it.

I think it's pretty plausible that the real Satoshi is either dead or REALLY doesn't want to get his identity revealed.
Either way, I'm not waiting or looking for some big reveal.

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

P.S. Some people claims that it's been invented by Artificial intelligence ... Good bye world ! 😂😂😂
Some also claims that it has been a CIA / FBI project and they have many more conspiracy theories. This is why aliens doesn't visit us? LOL  Grin
What do you think will we be able to find the real Satoshi nakamato before we die ? 😂 Idk it's getting funnier and funnier.
There's none, we have to move on. If satoshi will ever be found it's up to him if he'll admit it or not but at least he will show up first here in forum and provide legit proof that he is the real one through his account.

Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Come on Satoshi!
Come out and play in the world you've created! It's nice and we have cookies!

Grin Grin

fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Already many people just want to be famous and fame want to be viral and claim to be the founder of bitcoin but maybe also one of them is actually the founder of bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

At this point in time, who cares about knowing the real identity behind Satoshi? After he/she had passed the torch to the core developers, he/she already lost a say on what the future outcome of this 'experiment' would be. I get that he/she may still have the power to move his/her million coins, but I doubt he'd/she'd do that, especially since he/she seems to be genuine on what he/she wrote on the whitepaper. Let these normies claim that they are the real people behind the genius of bitcoin, but at the end of the day, it really won't matter much anymore.
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Before, when I was new to crypto, I was curious who satoshi nakamoto is. I don't know why does he have to hide himself after finally creating a decentralized money system. But if he/they want to stay anonymous, then be it. It's just like using the internet without knowing who really invented the internet. We don't have to know everything that isn't necessarily needed for using something.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

I was waiting for him to come out to thank him everything about bitcoin, but until now no Satoshi Nakamoto on any news and article are real and I think it's impossible to Satoshi Nakamoto to come out since he invented the bitcoin there is possibility that terrorist will take Satoshi and ask for huge amount of bitcoin or the monetary authorities will kill Satoshi that is why I think Satoshi Nakamoto now is hiding.

I hope someday that he can even just online here on the forum to say anything about bitcoin because there are many people wanted to request to Satoshi Nakamoto for bitcoin improvements.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

To be sincere for me it would be a great thing to know who Satoshi is, the gift of Bitcoin is one of the best in my life time but with the look of things I doubt the market care gain about who Satoshi is. Coming out and proofing that he is Satoshi would create alot of heat and could affect the project negatively, knowing also for a fact that Satoshi is one of the richest man on earth, there could be a fear of him start to move his BTC from his wallet to exchange
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

I don't really follow these kinds of stories anymore, it all end up to be bullshit anyway.
Or people get targeted and harassed, like Dorian. So unless something gets mentioned in all mainstream news channels at the same time, with credible explanation and sources, I'm not buying it.

I think it's pretty plausible that the real Satoshi is either dead or REALLY doesn't want to get his identity revealed.

I have a feeling that he maybe 6 feet below the ground already. So whoever comes out and claims he/she is Satoshi is completely just riding the popularity of bitcoin just like what we have witnessed in the last couple of years. So I just laugh hearing news like this, because most of the time people needs attention and want to stay relevant. hahahaha

However, most of us wanted to know the real Satoshi, however, the guy chooses to be anonymous and we should respect him for doing that. We have been enjoying his creation and that is enough, in my opinion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

I think it would only hurt Bitcoin if Satoshi ever appeared and was able to prove himself. The reasoning is that humans have faults, all of his past behavior would be negative new to Bitcoin, any action he makes forward would be an issue and then people would focus on his thoughts about the coin. Not having a known creator is a huge boon for Bitcoin.
The idea and the invention of him is outstanding and it is giving much benefits to the people of the world so people will not think bad about the coin if they will see anything unwanted in him. The proof is that all of the other investors are not hidden and people know about their lives and they also made many or some mistakes but people do not leave their inventions if they saw anything unwanted in them.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

Well you know it's super funny about how people are sharing their stories about being Satoshi nakamato and how they were hiding underneath and how they are ready to get the limelight.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

And what's funnier is that there is this man that goes by the name of Satoshi nakamato and he denies that he is the creator of Bitcoins

Two things, Satoshi could either be dead, or he is hiding in some bunker underneath the earth or living in a very high isolated mountain. Satoshi's disappearance has been a mystery for years now. If he is alive and is in a bunker somewhere, then the Illuminati may have gotten hold of him so they could use his brain for some other brilliant stuff (since he is a genius). Just like Sadam Hussein who we taught was already dead but is actually in an Illuminati bunker in hiding. They'll kill him for real one of these days! Or, he could simply be in hiding which I don't fully understand. Ethereum's creator is out in public and is still well and alive. Same goes with the other coin creators/developers who are very open to the public. So what's up with Satoshi?! Why the mystery of who you are?

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

We have seen a lot of funny claims of many people around the world about themselves being the creator of bitcoin. But I personally don't want him to come to the limelight. I believe the creator of bitcoin deserves a happy and peaceful life. If Satoshi Nakamoto comes out in limelight, a majority of the enforcement agencies will try to capture him and put him behind the bars for his innovation.  I don't think he/they deserves that.

The world is full of mysteries and one addition to that will not do any harm. But the revelation of the true identity will make a lot of harm to him as well as to the entire crypto community.

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

IMHO, it is already done, Bitcoin is already here and we are enjoying its decentralization and the Blockchain technology that comes with this disrupting currency, so what would be the twist if Satoshi Nakamoto reveals himself? I think it is not necessary since he already made his own legacy. Let him hide himself in eternity.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Only newbies believe in those stories, any experienced bitcoiner knows that to verify that someone is Satoshi, they would have to present a strong proof, like a signed message with some address associated with Satoshi or sending a message from one of his known accounts. But there's no reason for the real Satoshi to do so, these fake pretenders don't cause much harm, even Craig Wright failed to fool the Bitcoin community. The real Satoshi wanted to stay hidden because he wanted Bitcoin's development to be more decentralized and not rely on a single person.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto obviously values his privacy. If he has not come out yet, it's unlikely he will ever come out. If he did, I don't think it would help or hurt bitcoin, but it would be of interest to future scholars regarding his personal motivations, thoughts, and background.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

Sad that people would go to such lengths to find somebody who clearly does not want to be found. It's been 9 years, if he wanted to be known he would have announced himself by now. Even you, with your thread title are trying to incite him to come out. There has been million dollar offers, thousands of headlines, speculation and wonder, but you think your thread is going to convince him?
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

Those information is just a FUD with out concrete evidence. Regarding appearance of Satoshi Nakamoto I think its affect the value of Bitcoin. Obviously people are curios who is behind the Bitcoin but of course the team preferred to be unanimously.

#support Vanig
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

Funny right? i hate to admit it but you were right. Just like you do i am no longer surprised if somebody will just pop out from nowhere and just claim he was the real satoshi nakamoto or if he's gonna say he's the one responsible for creating this phenomenon. Ever since then, we already encounter so much claims to be the real creator and lot of people has their own opinion to say and then the argument started then it ends in a horrible way. What a nice surprise people.
Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

I also hope that way why satoshi nakamoto never showed his true identity, I think everyone also wants to know who actually satoshi nakamoto
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: