Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi nakamato needs to come out !  (Read 750 times)
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

No one knows it's even a HIM , the mane could be an Acronym. For me I do not believe this was created by one person, I believe that's a name of a TEAM.

why would he / she  / they come out, the whole reason they created bitcoin was to be anonymous, may be for good purpose, may be for bad purpose, however it's now being used for both.

There is no reason for them to come out, only to take advantage of the amazing investment method / payment method they created, and I am pretty sure they are absolutely doing it.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

We don't really know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and probably we won't be able to find out. He might be actually hiding and watching his Bitcoin experiment closely. There is a possibility that he might be dead because of an accident which could happen a few years ago. As far as I know, satoshi's last post on bitcointalk was made in 2011. I saw that he wrote somewhere in 2014 that he is not Dorian Nakamoto. Do you really think that he would use his real surname as a nickname? That would be irrensponsible. Do we really need him?

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

lets allow the man satoshi nakamato..i really thank him for what he has put in pace for the world..he created employment and i believe his leaving happily were even he his.what do you need from him again ..you want to give him a hand shake or !!
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

P.S. Some people claims that it's been invented by Artificial intelligence ... Good bye world ! 😂😂😂

Some people are fools.

Satoshi would be best left alone whether he's alive or dead. Everything he said would be taken as gospel and what happens when he says something and people vehemently disagree with him? Another fork? also what would happen if he's not happy with how bitcoin has turned out or how people are using it?

soraxas01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

It would be dangerous for the founder of bitcoin if something negative affected bitcoin. Satoshi can still support bitcoin without showing himself.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

At least I did it before die, I am Watching on youtube that Satoshi Nakamoto is talking Grin But About two months ago I saw a tweet that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead in 2015!  This is all about fake news. No one knows the actual news about Satoshi the legend. Satoshi maybe a team or a single person who was leader of the bitcoin and still now. Actually, I don't want to see him, i don't want to know is he alives or dead , i just keep loving him like now. Satoshi nakamoto is a great human being.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I think Bitcoin price is cannot increase more if Satoshi nakamoto will appear. It is still depends on the flow of the market. He is the creator of Bitcoin like all we know, but it is still in our hand on how our Bitcoin grow and grow more. Let's go Satoshi and continue our work in the crypto world
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

I found Satoshi Nakamato's first internet posts:  Grin
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

No point looking for this man or the inventor of bitcoin it could be that he is dead or he don't want to show himself reasons being government after him, so accept bitcoin and forget the founder.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

it seems satoshi nakamoto no need to show themselves, let no one know who actually satoshi nakamoto because if anyone knows it will be dangerous because it can be targeted by people who are not responsible.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

Even if Satoshi Nakamato is still alive today, I would be among those advising him never to disclose his physical identity for the fact that the world is cruel, and he shall for himself be able to witness many good historical legacy he has laid, as well as the different or various impersonators that are unimaginary, which this shall even be a source of joy that some people are trying to be like him. Anyway, to be candid, the family of Satoshi N are still existing, So, why do we need to worry ourselves over the actual person who Satoshi N is? Summarily, whether he shows up or not, the advent of Blockhain is existing speaking for his name as the Hero behind Bitcoin success for life. Shun unnecessary FUD and be more focused or Bitcoin opportunities and not frivolities.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

it seems satoshi nakamoto no need to show themselves, let no one know who actually satoshi nakamoto because if anyone knows it will be dangerous because it can be targeted by people who are not responsible.

I think satoshi nakamoto will never appear until whenever, but I will not know in the next few years whether he will show himself to everyone or not, I never thought about such a thing better we are thinking ahead and doing what we are do, because if we think of it all will never be endless.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Satoshi pls , came out try to play the world you made , but what if satoshi is here also but in another info of personality his hiding?
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

I don't think its necessary for him to reveal himself/herself anymore. Bitcoin has already been established as one of the leading crypto currencies. If for some reason, Satoshi Nakamoto would reveal himself I don't think it would do much for the current growth of Bitcoin. This might even have a negative impact on the market. We don't know how the markets would react to this news and besides. Satoshi Nakamoto would only put himself in danger if he were to reveal his identity. Thank Mr Nakamoto for your gift to humanity.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

That is so true. We would all be very happy if we see or know who Satoshi is or are, but that's not the case anyways. Well, in all I am happy that I am part of the gift he gave (Bitcoin) and the world he pioneered (Blockchain and Cryptocurrency). Maybe we might see him or them one day. Who knows, may be he is here on this foum reading this right now. Thank you Satoshi Cheesy
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Even if mr. satoshi nakamoto itself would reveal or not to reveal nothing will change on bitcoin and please better respect the person's privacy. Knowing that someone is satoshi nakamoto could make his life near to danger (if you know what i mean). Some people will make a move to find him and do something that is not good about bitcoin. Let mr. satoshi reveal himself for sometime maybe he just need to expend money less on hiring bodyguards.

gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

It is not needed for the founder to give his real identity as that can case security issues fro him or his family.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

As we know, maybe the name Satoshi is as initials, bsia so he who is genuinely original appears our own not necessarily believe. So it's better if it becomes a secret in the next. Although many people are grateful for something he has been creating all this time
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

I think he will never show up and it will only be in + bitcoin. No one will rely on a person and pay attention to a person. And it will not affect bitcoin and it will develop on its own.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Satoshi nakamoto will never reveal his / her identity to the public. Once he/she came out he will only ruin the project that change  the whole world.

False. The only thing that might happen is that the market will crash madly deep because of his (or her, or their) assumed Bitcoin holdings. It will probably turn out to be the best ever modern time buying opportunity if the market starts tanking far below $1000 again. But then again, this will likely never happen. It would however be a great movie if they ever dedicate it to Bitcoin. We have had a tribute to Facebook, so why not one to Bitcoin? Bitcoin's invention is far more worthy of a movie than a shitty social media platform that is treating their users as products. Satoshi will be proud, that I am sure of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: