Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust  (Read 484 times)
syberwolfen (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 08:49:21 PM by syberwolfen

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitcointemon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Guys if I got negative trust after the coMoletion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?
hello bro .. you have the rank of SR but you still ask about the payment after getting red trust, if the bounty rules you follow are written "get red trust during the campaign it will be issued" then it is very clear if you will not get payment but if in campaigns that you follow are not rules like that should have joined the telegram and asked the bounty manager there
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

I guess you should contact your bounty manager to explain this to him because he his in the best position to answer this question. But to my own point of view, you should get your stakes reason being that you were not ruled out from the signature campaign from the first week till the end of the campaign which means the bounty manager is satisfied with your details.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

It all depends on the manager, if you can properly explain his situation, then I think everything will be counted (how did you get a negative trust?)
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

There are many bounty campaigns that accepts even accounts having negative trust, and there are also campaigns that applying the rules of avoiding any such account that having negative trust, and if you are on the campaign that having a rules of avoiding any accounts that having negative trust maybe you don't have any contributions of salary at all.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

I gues the answer is all stated on the rules of the bounty you joined, and if there are rules, there are always an exemption. Your manager is the only one who can answer your question and try asking him. Usually negative trust never get paid but if you acquirw it after the given period of time, i guess it can be paid.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

It is still depends on the bounty manager.. If it is included in the terms and condition of the bounty program try to ask the manager immediately.. Dont use your luck trying to overlook youre status.. It is better to clear it with the manager.

quarkchain.io
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I think you should read the rule of signature campaign which you joined again to see if red trust account is accepted to apply or not Smiley.

I checked NAUTICUS bounty campaign rule already and I can see that you will not be able to receive your reward cause account with negative trust is not accepted in this campaign Smiley
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

First and foremost the rules of the bounty campaign you participated in is a prime factor if nothing like negative is not mentioned you're safe but if it has been clearly stated the answer is obvious, so also if you have not been marked out on the spreadsheet you're safe but most importantly the bounty manager of the bounty would be the most suitable to give the best position on your question
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

which I know when a negative trust can not get any contribution. You should contact the negative trust lender because if you contact Global moderator does not have the authority to eliminate negative trust. Moderator can only mediate, if not get response from negative trust giver.
try visiting this link to know the terms of negative trust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

It is up to Bounty Manager. It is his decision whether is this red trust reflect on the campaign or not.
In your case you got red trusted in 2018-05-14, but Nauticus Campaign is running until May 18th.
I will save my opinion for myself only, but it is really strange to ask questions like that if you have sr. account.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Don't worry, your bounty campaign has ended a month ago. The bounty manager should have already calculated the amount of distribution before you get the red trust, so it won't check you again. You just have to wait.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

It is up to Bounty Manager. It is his decision whether is this red trust reflect on the campaign or not.
In your case you got red trusted in 2018-05-14, but Nauticus Campaign is running until May 18th.
I will save my opinion for myself only, but it is really strange to ask questions like that if you have sr. account.

I am not asking about nauticus cosign. I am talking about a previous campaign which I was a part in the month of March. Bounty has ended in March and I am due to receive my funds in 10 days I did not get negative trust during the bounty period so I am checking if I may get funds for that previous campaign which has ended in the month of March.
OMG, all the people are confused with your question .. if the project that you follow before is over in March (before you get red trust) then you will get payment
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

there should be some system of verifying the viability of the given negative trust.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

"Involved in all kind of shady deals (buying hacked accounts, abusing merit, cheating signature campaigns). Avoid this account."

worth it if you are exposed to the trust. questions like this are pretty funny if asked by senior classmates account. of course, if it is exposed to a negative belief already know the risks accepted. Moreover, if it has been going on like this it will be difficult to find the bounty again.

Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

If the bounty manager is considerate enough, he should give your stakes since you registered and run the campaign with positive trust. I'm just skeptical about you joining another viable signature bounty that will require for positive trust.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

It all depends on the manager, he's in best position to help you out in this mess. But if he's considerate, he should give out the stakes because you started and ended the campaign with positive trust.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

if the campaign manager have sent the list of participants before you get negative trust then it is possible that you will paid. but if after then it is  possible that you won't get paid. campaign manager check their list before sending who to get paid. wish you luck
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

You got your negative trust from Marboroza, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=787736.

The account looks like a serial trust abuser handing out spurious neg trust all over the place based on assumption, innuendo or spite.

Email on that account was recently changed so I expect that account was bought by someone who wants to damage the competition.

I had the same experience from Monero trust abusers including one of their lead developers, Smooth.

Welcome to the wild world of BCT!

BTW - Most bounties do not care about negative trust after the bounty period which should be specified, as is the date you got negative trust.

Maybe it's worth sending Altcoin Discussion moderator a PM to see if he can help (If he hasn't lost the will to live).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=51173

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

I think you will get your reward. Did that bounty manager update your work on spreadsheet ? If yes, don't worry. Even this bounty get a rule like : people who get negative trust won't be paid, you still receive your tokens. If they still haven't update all works yet, you should wait till all done and ib him to explain about your negative trust. Good luck !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: