Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2018, 02:30:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 1958 times)
Stuart little

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

Do you have any agreements with instant messengers, for example, or with large mail services? I think you also offered to sell your development?

#viarium.io
  》DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD FOR REAL LIFE AND BUSINESS《
#Soft-cap collected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
RenatMironov

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

The project has a huge list of advantages over ordinary mail services. I think there will be a lot of users who will try its quality, and will remain customers.

⚫▶            BUILDERIUM.io              ▼
[[  Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018  ]]
Bernart

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

The project has a huge list of advantages over ordinary mail services. I think there will be a lot of users who will try its quality, and will remain customers.
Maybe it will be so. Of course, you need to see what the guys will get to work out, and also to understand how much it will be effective. I can not even say anything right now, because I did not see the platform and I can not imagine what kind of functionality it will be.

apollon blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A Greener Global Blockchain Currency for Leisure and Entertainment.
memyselfandi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Since the project is offering a postal service meaning there are a lot of data and information that needs to be secured and protect. Can I ask if you already have some business partners who will do the protection of your files?

crypto reva

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Maybe it will be so. Of course, you need to see what the guys will get to work out, and also to understand how much it will be effective. I can not even say anything right now, because I did not see the platform and I can not imagine what kind of functionality it will be.
Well, now there is a huge competition among messengers, so the functionality should be at the highest level. And most importantly, there must be a clear usability. The interface is now very much appreciated among users.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
cryptoplane

TRADELIZE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Well, now there is a huge competition among messengers, so the functionality should be at the highest level. And most importantly, there must be a clear usability. The interface is now very much appreciated among users.
Well, I understand it will not be an instant messenger. For this reason, it is difficult to talk about some kind of competition. But about the interface and ease of use - absolutely agree. There will be a big plus if designers create something comfortable and pleasant to use.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █TRADELIZE█ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
ICO Starts :April 17,2018
Stuart little

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Interesting idea. And the main thing is necessary. But there is another question . Now almost every large company starts using the solution blockchain in its internal infrastructure. Will the project be interesting for these companies Huh

#viarium.io
#Soft-cap collected
RenatMironov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Interesting idea. And the main thing is necessary. But there is another question . Now almost every large company starts using the solution blockchain in its internal infrastructure. Will the project be interesting for these companies Huh
I think yes. Because large companies even begin to develop their solutions - they tend to be less effective, in comparison with the work of a team of professionals whose work is focused on one project and all their vital energy flows into the development of the best product.

Bernart

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

I think yes. Because large companies even begin to develop their solutions - they tend to be less effective, in comparison with the work of a team of professionals whose work is focused on one project and all their vital energy flows into the development of the best product.
Yes, of course, the work of a team of professionals means a lot. Because the ultimate goal may be better for some developers, but if there is not a good staff, it can be just a waste of time ...

apollon blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A Greener Global Blockchain Currency for Leisure and Entertainment.
crypto reva

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

Yes, of course, the work of a team of professionals means a lot. Because the ultimate goal may be better for some developers, but if there is not a good staff, it can be just a waste of time ...

Undoubtedly, there are a lot of such developments. The project should have cool features to not just survive against dozens of others, but also to master a wide range of users who will be faithful to the project.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
cryptoplane

TRADELIZE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Undoubtedly, there are a lot of such developments. The project should have cool features to not just survive against dozens of others, but also to master a wide range of users who will be faithful to the project.
Ideological people are always highly valued, it is another matter to find them)) People often already get negative experience in ico projects.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █TRADELIZE█ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
ICO Starts :April 17,2018
Stuart little

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Ideological people are always highly valued, it is another matter to find them)) People often already get negative experience in ico projects.
I think that adequate people who will be interested in participating in a prospective project have remained. But in general, I'm watching from the side for a long time for Envilope. It is interesting to see what they will come to by autumn.

#viarium.io
#Soft-cap collected
RenatMironov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

this project will provide all participants with the necessary tools and necessary data, and it does not depend on whether you are a beginner or an experienced user.

Mrbee

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Postal service, huh? Ain't too hard to advertise because I think the postal services, by and large, are universally disliked for being slow and straight-up archaic, you guys are doing great work right here.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
datguyian

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

Just my thoughts exactly, i mean is this really a much needed services that requires using blockchain technology and also conducting an ico to raise funds for?
There are many project in blockchain that are solving one problem or the other but this does not really look important imo, neither does it really requires alot of $$ to get this running.
I don't know how this will go long term, however, best of luck to the project team.

If they have a huge plan for this they do of course also need some funding and an ICO is a good way go raise money. Will investors also have any advantages from giving you money? Or can they only use the service with the token?

RenatMironov

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Envilope, established as the world's first postal service blockchain, provides users with this unrivaled level of privacy and control and is going to enter a fragmented market where it can simultaneously violate the security of messaging. Well, let's see if it will be so!

ppcinside

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Do you have any agreements with instant messengers, for example, or with large mail services? I think you also offered to sell your development?

Since the project is offering a postal service meaning there are a lot of data and information that needs to be secured and protect. Can I ask if you already have some business partners who will do the protection of your files?

Yes, we are negotiating with various companies, the details of which will be announced soon Smiley
datguyian

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Yes, we are negotiating with various companies, the details of which will be announced soon Smiley

Time is money in this market. I hope you can have some good updates soon to get interest from more potential investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.