Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

oh, another medical data project on the blockchain.
It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

Yea. I think I know one project of almost similar goal but different techniques it appears. And also, this is in existence already. Meaning they already have a working experience of the whole thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

I just joined their airdrop and they have an amazing airdrop-video that explains the project perfectly it also made their Telgram community a lot bigger they currently have 29k members there.
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

This project has a long range and foresight, knowing that the medical field has significant financial resources and high profitability
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

This project has a long range and foresight, knowing that the medical field has significant financial resources and high profitability

The first time I see such a project as Aimedis in the medical field, which supports a smart contract and a medical ecosystem
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

I agree medical sectors really needs to be redefined to fit this technological age. Medical practitioners need to be trained on how to use this technology to provide better services to patients too..

I believe the blockchain solves a genuine problem for health sector especially when it comes to sharing the medical records. It is a real pain now having to share my medical records getting the paper work done is a headache. I think the blockchain really solves this mess.

I think that the blockchain can solve the problem with the secure storage of patient data and minimize the paperwork for all participants.

Yep that too and persistence. I mean you get to have the data all the time without having to worry about losing it due to some technical issue or hack; the data is always secured and available. 

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I have come across medical theme project around here on the blockchain, each promising what look like what the last project also promised but reading the front page of this project you speak different as to how you intend to socialize patients signing up in the platform which is kind of different from what i have come across so far

Yea, i was thinking in same angle as you and as they mentioned in their whitepaper, they already have competitors in same field as them but they gave a reason that made them stand out, which is the use of latest blockchain technology with AI, though i'm yet to go through the white paper properly, to actually ascertain the point that they stated

The Healthcare sector is a multi-billion dollar market. It's no wonder that there are different projects emerging that will make use of the new blockchain and artificial intelligence technology. Having competitors just shows that there is a huge market potential.

Yea, no doubt the market potential is so huge, so i get the point of creating projects based on their niche, i'm digging for more information that really gives them an edge but frankly speaking, the project is pretty huge, the number of professional team members speaks a lot about them and their homepage is something that looks like it was professionally done with a decent amount of investment, so their first impression to me just created a feeling that they mean business
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

The medical sector is actually a very important part of human life. We will support and things that males us feel healthy and medically safe. Thus it won't be a problem for them to succeed if they play their cards rights.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Wow, I like the concept that Aimedics platform will enable doctor and patients to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. But need to help here what is dual blockchain design? I never heard about this.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Wow, I like the concept that Aimedics platform will enable doctor and patients to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. But need to help here what is dual blockchain design? I never heard about this.

I'm not sure what dual blockchain design is, but I wanted to say it's great that you can get 24/7 assistance through the blockchain where-ever you are in the world. Saves going to Doctors and having a waiting time, when you can get professional assistance in the click of the button with your medical records on stand by - safe and secure on the blockchain
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

I'm not sure what dual blockchain design is, but I wanted to say it's great that you can get 24/7 assistance through the blockchain where-ever you are in the world. Saves going to Doctors and having a waiting time, when you can get professional assistance in the click of the button with your medical records on stand by - safe and secure on the blockchain

Maybe there is going to be a separate chain for each side? So one for Dr's and one for patients? Im not sure, but some more information on this would be nice.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Medical field need Artificial intelligence. lots of projects are trying to look into that field. AIMEDIS is looking good at first glance. Going to look into more details today.

I have seen some project trying to bring AI and solve current issues. I don't know what's the difference here, but project got good ratings so it's look interesting one.  I will spend some time to read the details.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

Aimedis sounds very futuristic. This is a great project I believe it gonna change the way we do medical treatment but as a guy who is into artificial intelligence I would like to know how the AI comes in I mean what is the sole aim of the AI.

Yea, i bumped into this few days ago and i must admit that i got hooked when i visited their site, pretty mind blowing UI (user interface), still on their whitepaper though and will probably drop my reviews much later but is a good thing to see a huge project coming out from the health sector, i have seen a couple but the whitepaper will make me understand why this is different

The UI is pretty unique, I'm glad to see their are projects out there trying to improve the health system as there is alot to be done to make it more efficent

"Token can be used to pay services inside the platform and medication in the     
         AIMedisafe backed online drugstore with discounts
✓ Token will be used to reward participants in terms of sharing usefully voted content
         on AIMsocial - our own medical social network"

Nice to see that they are benefits and rewards for sharing useful content on AIMsocial, so you are able to make some extra tokens for the sake of advertisement.

Will read whitepaper later to look at the fine detail

I just come to know about this project from one of the ICO rating site. Don't know much about this project. But I see lots of positive feedback comments here which encouraging me to do some research here.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

Yeah, they always seem to be behind when it comes to technology, the massive ransomware breakout showed they don't have a decent security and backup solution, so I dread to think whatelse lacks, might be a good time for Aimedis.

I had a friend who used to work for an IT company, can't remember their name but was quite a big brand name. Anyway they were employed to develop a new NHS system, they designed it to spec and they were paid ridiculous amounts to have this created ... In the end, they never went ahead with the system and stayed as they were with their outdated architecture. Technology is changing our lives and it is slowly changing the medical sector, if Aimedis could capitalise on a portion of this then the project would be massive.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Medical field need Artificial intelligence. lots of projects are trying to look into that field. AIMEDIS is looking good at first glance. Going to look into more details today.

I have seen some project trying to bring AI and solve current issues. I don't know what's the difference here, but project got good ratings so it's look interesting one.  I will spend some time to read the details.

Healthcare and medicine is a hugh sphere, where there are enough space for many more innovation projects. If even those project was internationally included in the mandatory program by the half of the world, it didn't solve every problem we have nowadays in this sphere.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Healthcare and medicine is a hugh sphere, where there are enough space for many more innovation projects. If even those project was internationally included in the mandatory program by the half of the world, it didn't solve every problem we have nowadays in this sphere.

I agree. Medical industry is not small one. And just like medicine companies many projects can work on AI and I am sure all will be contributing to medical field.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I agree. Medical industry is not small one. And just like medicine companies many projects can work on AI and I am sure all will be contributing to medical field.

I can see the value the blockchain  or going blockchain on the medical sector. Availability, security, portability...etc I am curious what is the 10k patients in hospitals mean? the on in the title.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

I just joined their airdrop and they have an amazing airdrop-video that explains the project perfectly it also made their Telgram community a lot bigger they currently have 29k members there.

oh, there is an airdrop? I did not know that. I have to register immediately.
If anyone else is interested, here you can sign up https://aim.aimedis.com/airdrop
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

oh, there is an airdrop? I did not know that. I have to register immediately.
If anyone else is interested, here you can sign up https://aim.aimedis.com/airdrop

Thanks for the reminder, I wasn 't actually aware of the airdrop - will sign up now. be good to see this advertised elsewhere on various different platforms to help grow the community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: